Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats.

Lc_va & ram25,

Congratulations.

Best of luck for I140/I485.

(By now you already learned how to be patient).

If not already done so, please update the tracker file with your info.

Thanks

Lc Certified

Hi All ,
I just called AVM and learned that my case is certified . My company filed from Harrisburg on 02/20/03 and moved to philly on 08/20/03 . I had an NOF in Jan 2004 , The case is certified on 02/18/04 . Exact one year today . This forum was very usefull , wishing all of you very best with your LC processing
Sunil .

Starnge AVM message

Hi,

I am new to the forum.

My case was received on Jan 14, 2003 by Philly from Delaware.

There was the same NOF about requesting my company to send documents to prove that they are having an office in Delaware in mid November, 2003.
My AVM message says that it is due on December 20, 2003. But my company asked to extension last December.
When I check my case using AVM, it giving me the following strange message :
"... Has been granted a notice of findings time extension. And response is due on 1990"

"Due on 1990????" ... What does it mean??? I am confused.

Could you please please clarify me what does it mean?

Thank you

P.S : My company replied to Philly proving that it has an office in Delaware in mid January. Do you know when the case got cleared?

Has anyone who received NOF regarding DE forum shopping responded to Philly DOL?

If so I appreaicte if you could provide details of the response as to what details does your attorney/employer presented in the rebuttal.

Thanks
ind

Any Updates

Looks like Phily DOL is just taking up the old Cases(with queries) ,It's strange that not a single case has been approved recently other than the NOF's.

There was an approval for one of my colleague. His details are as follows:
MD SESA date - 07/03/2001
Phil DOL : 09/26/2003
Approval : Feb 2004
RIR Case, Software Engineer

I am still in line wiating for approval:
MD SESA 05/25/2001
Phil DOL : 10/09/2003
RIR, Software Engineer

Re: Any Updates

Originally posted by sumanchal
Looks like Phily DOL is just taking up the old Cases(with queries) ,It's strange that not a single case has been approved recently other than the NOF's.
I have no idea what is happening and how apps are being processed. My Philly DOL recieved date is 8/25/2003. My state labor was filed from SESA Philadelphia on 5/12/2002. My DOT code is 033...... My guess apps with DOT of 030... are getting processed fastre. Anyone else waiting with August recieved date.

030 apps not any different

i am in the same boat as you ... my DOT is 20th Aug .. and it is still "received".
My DOT code is 030 .. so ... I am also one of the many on this forum who are WAITING.

found few approvals

I noticed that during the last week there are many approvals espacially the 18th Feb.
I actually went through some 50-60 cases near my case, and found processing done on almost 30 cases in Aug.

Out of the same, atleast 8 were approved.

Re: Re: same with me also

My DOL rec Date is 25th August 2003 and i am still waiting .......

Originally posted by san27geet
I have no idea what is happening and how apps are being processed. My Philly DOL recieved date is 8/25/2003. My state labor was filed from SESA Philadelphia on 5/12/2002. My DOT code is 033...... My guess apps with DOT of 030... are getting processed fastre. Anyone else waiting with August recieved date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.