Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: found few approvals

Thanks for some positive news... Can you please post details like approx. case number range, DOL received date range..

Thanks,

Originally posted by settling_withgc
I noticed that during the last week there are many approvals espacially the 18th Feb.
I actually went through some 50-60 cases near my case, and found processing done on almost 30 cases in Aug.

Out of the same, atleast 8 were approved.

DE cases at DOL

I am trying to find out whether atleast a single DE case got approved at Phily DOL, after 31st October 2003, with Job titles related to IT?

Anybody with Programmer Analyst/Software Engineer/Systems Analyst etc etc job titles who have an approval after Oct 2003, with SESA from DE, pls raise your hands (I mean send a response).

When I checked the archives (which were valid upto 12/03/2004) the last Certification I saw with the above mentioned Job Titles was on 10/31/2003. Very few of all the certifications (only a handful, one could count them with the fingers without losing count) were in Sept/Oct 2003 most of them being in Aug 2003 and earlier.

This is becoming a cause of serious concern !!!!!!!!!

Thx
pgae

DE cases at DOL

Just checked AVM. The first case for my employer that was in Received State at PA DOL has been issued a NOF on 02/24/04 with a response expected by 03/30/04. This case was Received at PA DOL on 07/16/03 with SESA being DE.

There are 10+ other cases in the period 07/16/03 to 01/14/04 which are in Received State.

I cannot find out the reason for NOF. I don't know whether each of the other pending cases would follow suit.

Thx,
pgae

Re: case range

Originally posted by settling_withgc
somewhere around
033-95-360 to 033-95-380.

Most of them had approvals on 18th Feb.

Less than 100 numbers to get to my case
btw DOL rcvd dt is Aug 20th

My case was transferred from VA SESA on Dec 29 2003. Is it fair to assume that it was received and posted the same day at Phila DOL?

Cause after my date, there are no new enteries for my company in Phil DOL

rgds,
ak

dot code 031

My DOT code is 031. How do i find out how that series is doing. I am still very far away from certified as mine moved to Philly on 20th Jan from Virginia SESA. But just curious to know how you guys find out about each series.

Sameer

Sameer,
Can you tell me was 20th Jan the date VA sent your file or is 20th the date when Phila DOL got it. I guess what I am getting at is, does the transfer happens the same day, i.e. the date is same on SESA transmittal and DOL recieval.

Thanks in advance,
ake

Hi decPhil,
Did your company attorney send the response to questions before Feb 25th?

Do you have any info that you can share with us?

Originally posted by decPhil
Hello desi_boy_usa,

I got the same type of query and my company has to respond back by Feb 25th. My company lawer said that they are working on this.

Let's wait and see. Can any body share some thoughts on this issue.

Thanks

Hi Vaasista,

Yes, my company is preparing papers. They might have send them by this time. I will try to get more details soon...

It seems like they prepared hundreds of papers to submit to the DOL...

Thanks

Any One from Virginia ?

Any one in Virginia has recently received their LC . Seems to me that Philly DOL is neglecting Virginia.

Luckyluck
VA

Re: Any One from Virginia ?

I was in Fort Lauderdale beach y'day. It was 80+ and sunny and met all these Phily DOL employees... So at this stage, I am just waiting for spring/summer when things get too hot in Florida so that these guys can get back to their work in Phily DOL.

Should we start doing something like in Atlanta thread where they have a list of cases of active particpants...gives us much better visibility of trend (if there is one). I know we had a spreadsheet but the new format will have cases from active participants and we know that these will care to update too...

Let me know if you guys like this format below...

PradK -- DE -- 01/'03 -- Phily DOL -- 08/25/'03 -- 030... -- Received

Thx,

Originally posted by luckyluck
Any one in Virginia has recently received their LC . Seems to me that Philly DOL is neglecting Virginia.

Luckyluck
VA

Re: Re: Any One from Virginia ?

PradK,

Spring is around the corner... 26 days and counting down.

Do you want to have a separate list for RIR/NON-RIR or
list'em all in the same puddle? Either way is fine with me.
I wonder, what happened to our excel sheet?

Here is my case info?

Id: AwardMyGC
State: WV
State Receipt Date: 09/10/02
DOL Receipt Date: 04/24/03 / Philly DOL
DOT Code: 030.
AVM Status: Received
Category: EB3/NON-RIR

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Originally posted by PradK
I was in Fort Lauderdale beach y'day. It was 80+ and sunny and met all these Phily DOL employees... So at this stage, I am just waiting for spring/summer when things get too hot in Florida so that these guys can get back to their work in Phily DOL.

Should we start doing something like in Atlanta thread where they have a list of cases of active particpants...gives us much better visibility of trend (if there is one). I know we had a spreadsheet but the new format will have cases from active participants and we know that these will care to update too...

Let me know if you guys like this format below...

PradK -- DE -- 01/'03 -- Phily DOL -- 08/25/'03 -- 030... -- Received

Thx,

Cases list...

Hi AwardMyGC,

I think we should try to keep them separate if every one agrees....also, since we know that they have different queues in DOL...

At this stage I am waiting for spring for more than one reason...

Guys,
please directly update this list below....

-PradK

************************ nonRIR *******************
AwardMyGC-WV-09/10/'02-PhilyDOL-04/24/03--EB3(030...)-Rcvd.

************************ RIR **********************
PradK- DE - 01/??/'03-PhilyDOL-08/25/'03-EB2 (030...)-Rcvd.

Hi:
I am a silent observer in this thread till now, as just y'day i got the confirmation from my lawyer that my case has been moved to Philly DOL from Harrisburg. I do not know the DOT code and other info. Anybody can help me out how I can know the info. as my lawyer might not have received any info on paper.

Thanks

Cases list...

TSE_US-Harrisburg 02/03- PhilyDOL-09/24/03-EB3(030.)-Rcvd.

Thanks

TSE_US

GC_MD_2001-MD 04/30/01- PhilyDOL-10/31/03-EB2(030.)-Rcvd.

GC_MD_2001-MD 04/30/01- PhilyDOL-10/31/03-EB2(030.)-Rcvd.
settling_withgc-Harrisburg 02/18/03-PhilyDOL-08/18/03(030)Rcvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.