Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same message 'RECEIVED'. Nothing changed for me.

======================================
Any update on following cases which went to DOL prior to 07/07/03
ID DOL receipt date
harypati 05/30/03
John_cdn 06/07/03
PinShi 06/24/03
ravi_us 06/25/03
shsb 06/26/03

rsingh123 07/07/03
budct 07/07/03

mag4life 07/11/03
PAIN_GC 07/16/03

Guys if your labor already approved please update the spread sheet or post a reply to this message.

Thanks.

Another case certified from Jyly

My colleague's case RIR Dot: 030.062-010 received by dol on
Jul 09, 2003 is certified yesterday ie. Dec'18. Looks like DOL people are working these days. I am still waiting on my case. RD. Aug 26, 2003.

First of all, this is my first post at this forum. Nice to see you guys here.

I live at PA. My RIR EB2 LC application was submitted to the state office in July 2002. It was approved and forwarded to Philly regional office around July 2003.

The HR people told me my labor certificate was remanded to the employer in September 2003. HR then resubmitted the previous ad (they did not do the ad recruiting again).

I asked HR for my case/receipt number and they said they do not have it (I have to say our HR is not friendly). I am still waiting here without any info. Can somebody here help and answer my questions:

1. How can I know my case/receipt number at Philly regional office? Nowdays, I can only call and query by employer's phone number and guess which case is mine. It was a terrible experience since there are hundreds of cases listed under my empoyer's phone number.

2. My LC was remanded to the employer in Sep 2003. That is all I know about it. I did not see the letter send to my employer from DOL. Our HR just resubmitted the original ad. Is the HR doing the right thing? Based on what I know from this forum, "remanded" means doing the ad and recruiting again. But our HR just resubmitted the original ad.

Thanks for your help and happly holidays!

I've updated my info in the spread sheet.
Moved to DOL on 10/13/2003.
DOT code 039.162-010
Another wait after long waiting in MD sesa.

I AM THRILLED TO SHARE ONE MORE GOOD NEWS WITH EVERYONE THAT
MY CASE IS CERTIFIED ....
DOL RECEIPT DATE 07/9/03
DOL CERTIFIED DATE 12/18/03
THANKS FOR ALL THE COOPERATION AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE IN LINE.
BUDCT

:)

Budct

Congrats Man

Originally posted by budct
I AM THRILLED TO SHARE ONE MORE GOOD NEWS WITH EVERYONE THAT
MY CASE IS CERTIFIED ....
DOL RECEIPT DATE 07/9/03
DOL CERTIFIED DATE 12/18/03
THANKS FOR ALL THE COOPERATION AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE IN LINE.
BUDCT

:)

phone number

My receipt date at VA SESA was Apr 22, 2003. The current date processing there is now May 1st. How do I find out when my case is moved to Philly DOL. Could someone please give me the phone number or the web site.

My case is similar, remanded to local office, but the company is submitting a 1 day ad and sending the recruitment effort back to INS, they have 60 days to send the report and apart from the INS delays my company is chipping in sending the report only on the 60'th day...guess INS provides inputs on what the company has to do i.e. the ad, papers/websites that the ad has to be posted etc...
try requesting the attorney for details and hope for the best...
Happy holidaysssssssssss everyone...

Originally posted by freewalker
First of all, this is my first post at this forum. Nice to see you guys here.

I live at PA. My RIR EB2 LC application was submitted to the state office in July 2002. It was approved and forwarded to Philly regional office around July 2003.

The HR people told me my labor certificate was remanded to the employer in September 2003. HR then resubmitted the previous ad (they did not do the ad recruiting again).

I asked HR for my case/receipt number and they said they do not have it (I have to say our HR is not friendly). I am still waiting here without any info. Can somebody here help and answer my questions:

1. How can I know my case/receipt number at Philly regional office? Nowdays, I can only call and query by employer's phone number and guess which case is mine. It was a terrible experience since there are hundreds of cases listed under my empoyer's phone number.

2. My LC was remanded to the employer in Sep 2003. That is all I know about it. I did not see the letter send to my employer from DOL. Our HR just resubmitted the original ad. Is the HR doing the right thing? Based on what I know from this forum, "remanded" means doing the ad and recruiting again. But our HR just resubmitted the original ad.

Thanks for your help and happly holidays!

Thanks for your reply.
Originally posted by sunkav
My case is similar, remanded to local office, but the company is submitting a 1 day ad and sending the recruitment effort back to INS, they have 60 days to send the report and apart from the INS delays my company is chipping in sending the report only on the 60'th day...guess INS provides inputs on what the company has to do i.e. the ad, papers/websites that the ad has to be posted etc...
try requesting the attorney for details and hope for the best...
Happy holidaysssssssssss everyone...

To Sunkav and freewalker

I am in the similar situation. My company recently ran the additional ad. (My case was remanded to VA for one more ad.) Hopefully, the recruitment report will be sent back to Virginia Employment Commission soon.

Does anyone know after the recruitment report is sent to VEC, will VEC forward the package to Philly DOL for a final decision immediately? How soon will a final decision be made by Philly DOL?

This might be a tough question. I guess there are not that many remanded cases out there. If anyone has some info, please share with this thread.

Ibud2, how is your case going?

All the best, guys! Happy Holidays!

Labor just went from Virginia to Philadelphia

Hi Guys,

My labor just got approved from Virginia Employment Commission and was sent to Philadelphia.

I wanted to know how to check the status of labor in Philadelphia.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

AVM..

Hi
Dial 215-861-5286
then press 1
then press 2
type ur employer#,figure out ur case.

to check status after u got ur case#
repeat the first 2 steps (above said)
then press 1
type ur case#.u will know ur status.

hope this will help u.

Originally posted by sajidkapadia
Hi Guys,

My labor just got approved from Virginia Employment Commission and was sent to Philadelphia.

I wanted to know how to check the status of labor in Philadelphia.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

congrats to all who's LC got approved.

Also three more cases from my company got approved , RD Dts are 07/10-/07/14 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.