Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your attorney to call about the processing time...

Ask your attorney to call DOL about the processing time if you can. He/She doesn't have to mention your case. The processing has been delayed outrageously - standstill for two and half months! If not just one attorney call, they should at least give some kind of explanation and possibly take some actions. What do you think guys?

Re: Ask your attorney to call about the processing time...

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Ask your attorney to call DOL about the processing time if you can. He/She doesn't have to mention your case. The processing has been delayed outrageously - standstill for two and half months! If not just one attorney call, they should at least give some kind of explanation and possibly take some actions. What do you think guys?

Are they waiting on PERM??
SHSB

Re: Re: Ask your attorney to call about the processing time...

Originally posted by shsb
Are they waiting on PERM??
SHSB
No, it has nothing to do with PERM. PERM only applies to the cases filed under the PERM regulation/requirements. This is why PERM has never come up in this forum. It is irrelavent...

Tensed Moments in Life

Can anyone tell me whats going on with hte philyl DOL ...Seems like we are hanging ourselves in the air .....my case came to DOL on july 23 no updates ..I know loots going on with the philly DOL but i don't understand what it is and why philly is getting afectd ....

Nothing we can do lets hope the best good everyone in here ....

RIR approvals?

Hi Guys,
Did any one try to get in touch with te customer service at Philli DOL? Whats their ph #? Perhaps they can shed some light about the delays in processing. I know it works when a attorney calls up but no harm in trying.

:mad:

I

Help

Hi,
My case was filed from Harrisburg in the third week of Jan’03. They haven’t received case number from Philly yet. One of my friend case was also filed from the same company in the last week of Jan’03, he got receipt number from Philly office. But attorney says my case also has been forwarded to Philly, some times they won’t get receipt. Is there is a way to find out my case has been forwarded or not?

Thanks for your help.

Re: RIR approvals?

Originally posted by harrisburg012
Hi Guys,
Did any one try to get in touch with te customer service at Philli DOL? Whats their ph #? Perhaps they can shed some light about the delays in processing. I know it works when a attorney calls up but no harm in trying.

:mad:

I
Phone (215) 861-5250
Fax (215) 861-5263

I totally agree...

Please Update

Hi ,

I appreciate if some one update my details in tracker.

EB2 RIR Jan16 DE

Moved to Philly on Oct 27.

Thanks in Advance.
Kat

FYI

From this website:
"RIR Processing Issues

The center is right now concentrating on the RIR processing issues coming from Region VI. With regard to this the center is waiting for the issuance of guidance to the field from the DOL HQ , which would be likely projected by mid-November 2003 .With the issuance of this guidance it will give certain rules for how the longer pending RIR applications will be processed and how the center should approach RIR filing."

This may explain the delay...

Hi Guys,

I am desperately looking for pre approved Labor certificate, If any one have any info, please send me mail at this id roni0699@yahoo.com. I am interested in discussing with you and your company persons ASAP.
Thanks,

PhillyJulyLC

What is region IV ?

Are they processing only RIR applications (or) totally stopped processing applications and waiting for Guidelines to clear backlogs ?

This sound like "beating the dead" :( :mad: :confused:

Originally posted by rsiv
PhillyJulyLC

What is region IV ?

Are they processing only RIR applications (or) totally stopped processing applications and waiting for Guidelines to clear backlogs ?

I think what is said here is that some issues from Region IV (a certain regional office, see the processing time report) triggered this process of drawing up the guidelines. We don't know for sure if they have stopped processing RIR cases, though it seems so from what see here - virtually no approval since September. I am saying this report may explain the standstill...

Region IV is ATLANTA

Region I (BOSTON)
Region II (NEW YORK)
Region III (PHILADELPHIA) (ours)
Region IV (ATLANTA)
Region V (CHICAGO)
Region VI (DALLAS)
Region VII (KANSAS CITY)
Region VIII (DENVER)
Region IX (SAN FRANCISCO)
Region X (SEATTLE)

Originally posted by rsiv
PhillyJulyLC

What is region IV ?

ADVICE PLEASE

Hi Guys,
I need advice....

I filed my labour in Delaware in Feb 2003.

I should get EAD by october 2004.

what are the chances of getting EAD by oct 2004 in my case ?

now phily is 6 moths behind...

I am planning to apply one more labour in IOWA.

now IOW is in September (both federal and state)..

What do u guys Suggest ? Is it worh applying one more labour
IOWA ?

I appreciate u r advice...

May/June filers

Hi,
May/June filers out there, anyone of your cases got approved or any news at all? Please update. Also I seriously think you should talk to your attorneys and let them find out what's going on. I have noticed most of us here seem quite inactive - either seldom responding to others appeal or questions, or just posting questions/concerns of one's own (understandably not getting answer quite often...). I understand there is little we can do about the process or the system, but please let's at least try our best and help each other out if possible. And please do understand I am not being self-righteous - I am one of you and this message is for myself too...

Re: ADVICE PLEASE

Originally posted by gc_reddy
Hi Guys,
I need advice....

I filed my labour in Delaware in Feb 2003.

I should get EAD by october 2004.

what are the chances of getting EAD by oct 2004 in my case ?

now phily is 6 moths behind...

I am planning to apply one more labour in IOWA.

now IOW is in September (both federal and state)..

What do u guys Suggest ? Is it worh applying one more labour
IOWA ?

I appreciate u r advice...

Hi,
No one can say for sure how long it takes to get your LC nowadays. It could speed up or slow down at any time. Say, in July/August this year, the situation was so rosy. Then all of sudden, for three months, we seem to see a total standstill...I would try every possible way to secure a speedy processing. If you can apply at the same time in Iowa, why not? It doesn't hurt anything does it?

urgent request

I had read about the format for experience letter in one of these threads.Any body here has an example format?.
I beleive if the employer does not exist any more / not available for reference, we can take it from a client / senior at the company.
is this right?
please post any info

Status
Not open for further replies.