Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys..
my case is transferred from Delaware to Philly DOL on 28th of August 2003....its a EB2-RIR case...please add this information to the tracker...

thanx in advance....:)

AVM #

Hello Guys,

I will be joining you all in the forum pretty soon . My case (EB2-RIR)should have been reviewed in MD and should hopefully make it to PHILLy.

I have few questions:

1. Does philly DOL assign a new case number after file is transferred from SESA ?

2. What is the phone number to check an individual's case status ?

3. On Murthy site , it still says MAY 03. Is this accurate ? I see from this forum that lots of June approvals have come..

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Guys
Any latest updates........
we are not hearing any much approvals in the month of September......

Lets hope next week we see lots of happy faces with approvals.......

ms_from_mich

Does philly DOL assign a new case number after file is transferred from SESA ?
Yes !!!

What is the phone number to check an individual's case status ?

The AVM # is 215-861-5286

gives you 2 options

1. Permanent applications
2. Labor Condition applications

Select option 1 and then press #2 to search by company #(This should be the same no as on the application)

On Murthy site , it still says MAY 03. Is this accurate ? I see from this forum that lots of June approvals have come
Yes we have seen some June approvals but i think they don't change the dates unless all the cases of May is approved.

Correct me Gurus if i am wrong....

Harypati/ RKIndiaCBE

Hi Guys,

I got a query from Phili DOL on 08/10/03. They asked to submit the original paper advertisement given by my company.

My attorney has sent the papers last week I am just waiting to here replay from the phili DOL. I don’t know how long I have to wait!!!

Please let me know, if any one know how much time it will take after replaying to query.
Thanks,

:confused:

Sorry guys, putting a dumb question to seniors as far as GC process concern, since U guys are in DOL stage, can anyone tell the following :

How do I get the following:
My Case Number,

and based on case number is there any website or any contact phone number, where I can confirm all other details like EB2/EB3 , date of filling, DOT Code (If I am not able to get from employer/attorney)

Also what is DOT Code and how important it is ?

Thanks ,

Pkapur

Status Check

I called up AVM and keyed in the employer phone number. There were 5 cases in Received state and another 2 that were certified . Just an FYI for you guys, one of the certified cases cleared in 14 days and the other in 24 days. Al these cases are with DOT Code of 030.062-010

My question is as follows :-
1) Is there a way to find out who a particular case belongs to and what date it moved to DOL from State and what date it was actualy filed at State Level ? How do we gather this information from sources other than the lawyer or the employer.

There were cases that moved to DOL from state in the month of July and August. I need to know the dates these were filed at State level. This is just to guage as to when to expect my case to move from State to Federal level. For all you know my case could have moved to Federal and I have not been informed yet.

Any inputs on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
pgae

pgae's question

If you don't get the information from your attoney, who should receive a notification from Philly DOL once your case has been forwarded over, there seems to be only one possible way - send an email to lcstatus03@dol.gov (in the email body type "Employer Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx" and wait for an automatic reply. It gives some more details of all cases including salary, which might ring a bell to you. This system wasn't working for me for a long time and I am not sure if it is back up. Good luck!

LC Question - urgent

Hello, everyone,

My RIR case was processed in Philly DOL and got a remand to the state saying that they need my employer to do one more ad. The remand didn't say that my case was converted to NON-RIR, but rather require one additional advertisement. No decision on my RIR case has been made. i.e. rejected or approved.

Here are my questions:

1. Is this equivalent to retesting the market, or requesting further evidence (RFE)?
2. Why the DOL sent the remand to the state, but not to the employer directly? I saw some postings mentioned "remand to employer."

I read a lot of previous postings in this thread. Krishna1 on April 18, 2003 posted a similar question that Philly DOL sent back his case to SESA requiring a new ad. But I did not see any responses to his question.

Anybody out there in this thread have encountered the same remand that requires an additional ad?

Any insighits are greatly appreciated!

Guys,

How do i get the name of the applicant fromt the case number. AVM says the receipt date only. Any way to find it?.

Good News

Just heard from AVM ... Case Certified

Filed Harrisburg : 10 Jan 2003
Rec'd Philly : 15th Aug 2003
Certified : 9th Sept 2003
DOT Code : 030.062-010

Very surprised to see my case certified in 25 days......

Good luck to all...

Congratulation RonaDhona. I have heard my company few cases too got certified with same DOT code which were received in August ........

Guys hope they process things fast and also clear May/June cases .............

Waiting :eek: is frustrating ..........Good luck to all of us ..........

DOL approvals

It was nice to know abt RonaDhona's quick approval. Otherwise it is taking more than 60 days in most of the cases. This shows that they don't process the applications based on receipt date.
Any one who can throw light on which criteria they process our applications,
Is it based on SESA , DOT code, or Case number ? Is there any way to find status of my case which has crossed 65 days as it is not clear from AVM.
I would appeciate to receive your opinions and more information on it.
Thank you and Good luck to those certified fast,
budct

budct ,

Frankly speaking who knows other than officers who r processing........... It is another big mystery...........

Any updates.....

Status
Not open for further replies.