Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVM

I couldn't get to the AVM.. (215) 861 5286 # keeps ringing and it doesn't take me to the AVM.
Is there any other number that I can try to check the status of my labor.

Thanx..

Re: AVM

immi_info,

I think thats the only Number u can try.........

Keep Trying

Originally posted by immi_info
I couldn't get to the AVM.. (215) 861 5286 # keeps ringing and it doesn't take me to the AVM.
Is there any other number that I can try to check the status of my labor.

Thanx..

Re: AVM # 215-861-5286

Well certainly I tried on that number and I did get the information of all the cases filed by my employer. It also tells me which have been certified also.

My question was how do I find MY Case Number.

Also any way to figure out my case number out of all the case numbers told by AVM.

Any comments would be appreciable.

Thanks,

---

Originally posted by PAIN_GC
northamerican,

AVM # is 215-861-5286 .

which gives you 2 options

1. Permanent applications
2. Labor Condition applications

Select option 1 and then press #2 to search by company #(This should be the same no as on the application).

Re: Re: AVM # 215-861-5286

You can try e-mail lcstatus03@doleta.gov

You get little more info than the AVM,the e-mail response gives the company name, DOT Code, Salary of the applicant but no name of the applicant. And u can guess case # based on salary......

Though email system is not working for long time . You can try your luck.......... Hope this helps!!!

Do not specify any subject
In body :
Employer Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx - to get recent history of LCs from ur employer

Originally posted by northamerican
Well certainly I tried on that number and I did get the information of all the cases filed by my employer. It also tells me which have been certified also.

My question was how do I find MY Case Number.

Also any way to figure out my case number out of all the case numbers told by AVM.

Any comments would be appreciable.

Thanks,

---

Last edited by a moderator:
HELP, please!

Hello, everyone,

Last week, my RIR case was processed in Philly DOL and got a remand to the state saying that they need my employer to do one more ad. My case is still under RIR processing. The notice from DOL is saying that the state (SWA) will instruct my employer to place one more ad.

Does anybody know when the state will send the instruction for additional advertising to my employer? Is it going to take long for them to contact my employer?

Anybody out there has encountered the same situation...? PLEASE share some info...

Desperately need help...Thank you all in advance!

Update

The AVM is always either busy or just keeps ringing for the last two days. The e-mail option too fails since the e-mail does not get delivered after maximum retries.

Any other option ?? Did I see a mention of a FAX option ?? But I guess it is more of a response thing rather than a request thing.

Thanks,
pgae.

It seems that AVM is down again. This system has proven to be a much more reliable one than the automatic email system. I expect it will be back on soon. Meanwhile, for the past couple of weeks we have only seen one approval (on Sep 9th), so I am thinking maybe it is true that they are focusing on the Non-RIR cases this month. Everyone, hang in there and try to be patient (it's hard I know) and hope they will be back on the RIR cases soon. Cheers...

LCA hotline

Does any one checks the LCA hotline (215-861-5250). It shows the Prem. Labor RIR cases as of March 2003, whereas the websites show May 2003. Which one is correct?. I asked my lawyer and he says he checks the LCA hotlin number to check the dates. Appreciate any responses.

Re: LCA hotline

Originally posted by ragz
Does any one checks the LCA hotline (215-861-5250). It shows the Prem. Labor RIR cases as of March 2003, whereas the websites show May 2003. Which one is correct?. I asked my lawyer and he says he checks the LCA hotlin number to check the dates. Appreciate any responses.

I think May 2003 is closer to the truth. As shown in our "excel tracker sheet", most of the May cases although not all have been cleared.

Anybody work for TEKSystems..

Guys,

Is there anyone in this forum who works for TEKSystems ? If so, please respond.

I work for them too.. Just wanted to get some recent updates on DOL approvals from my company (if any).

Hi,

My RIR EB2 application got denied in Phily. My attorney explained that it is going to be processed as a EB3 application and that either the state or the company would start ADs. Had to go through 245(i), then the pilot program and now this...
If refiled as EB3 would I still retain my original priority date(09/2001)? If someone had their EB2 RIR denied and were later processed under EB3 kindly let me know the time frame for the same.

Thanks
Sunkav

re

Hi Sunkav,
Sad to hear that your application was pushed to regular . I have a couple of questions for you

1) Whats ur DOT code?
2) Do you have a professional degree( Btech/BE/Mtech/MS)?
3) Was your ad run on a Sunday?

Thnks

sunkav

Hi,

My RIR EB2 application got denied in Phily. My attorney explained that it is going to be processed as a EB3 application and that either the state or the company would start ADs. Had to go through 245(i), then the pilot program and now this...
If refiled as EB3 would I still retain my original priority date(09/2001)? If someone had their EB2 RIR denied and were later processed under EB3 kindly let me know the time frame for the same.

Thanks
Sunkav

Hi,

I have a BE and also a diploma in advanced computing from CDAC.I do not know what my dot code is, the ad that the employer placed was for bachelor's degree holders with 5 years of experience for them to get RIR status, though I had the above requirements when I filed for labor , I had only 4 years of experience when I joined the employer(its the company policy to wait for 1 year before starting GC processing!!). Hence the INS had denied the RIR status...the attorney said that they are gonna try for just EB2 based on ADs(either by DOL or the employer, not clear yet) they had placed 6 month prior to my Priority date.Sorry that I cannot provide more info., I am naive about the entire GC process.

Sunkav.

Status
Not open for further replies.