Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
My labor was forwarded from moved from DE to Phily DOL on July 14th according to my lawyer. I was not given an case no by the lawyer. I had called the automated phone number of Phily DOL and used my employer phone number.one case number recieved on July 17th have been certified on Aug 29th. There is another case number which was recieved on July 23rd which is still pending.
Concern is since I dont have my case number I am not sure whether the case which got approved is mine.
I have a couple of Questions

1)I see many of you know your case numbers. How do you get the case numbers
2)How long it takes to get the lc approved statement from DOL.
3)Does the employer or the lawyer gets any confirmation by email

Thanks
samfred

Case numbers

Hi samfred,

Teh details like job title and salary range tell you if the application is for you or for someone else. The Way to find this out is by sending an email to the labor dept. It has not worked for me for last couple of weeks but you can give it a try.

LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov
Sub: LC Status

Employer phone # = (000) 000 0000

Also after the application is approved they mail a approval letter to your lawyer by snail mail, which may take 5 - 10 days

Thanks VaLabor_02 for the suggestions.
I got an email from lawyer today and infact it is my case number which has got approved.

LC approved

I got my LC approved as per AVM.
Recv Phily : July 10 Approved : Sept 03
File # 0330930XX --- I got questions
1. When can the lawyer get the notice ?
2. What papers need for 140 and 485 ?
3. What's the average time for 140 approval ?
4. What is the chances of getting approved 140/485 ?

This site is the best. Somehow, It give us hope in these times of uncertainty. GOOD LUCK to all those who are waiting for their LC.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

I went to AVM again... my case no. was approved as per AVM but I noticed that my DOT code of 031.262-010 (Data Network Analyst) is now announced as 030.062-010 (""Computer Programmer""). This is confusing as I applied and working as Network Engineer/Analyst.

Is this possible, Gurus ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry .. and forget that Data Analyst and other DoT codes and all . The best part is your case is approved .. Possibly your lawer might have changed that .. Now go according to that .
kishu
Originally posted by stoic_GC
I went to AVM again... my case no. was approved as per AVM but I noticed that my DOT code of 031.262-010 (Data Network Analyst) is now announced as 030.062-010 (""Computer Programmer""). This is confusing as I applied and working as Network Engineer/Analyst.

Is this possible, Gurus ?

Added my filing date

Filing date added. Its nice to see all of you here discussing things. Best of luck for everybody.

Thanks

~B

How is it going guys? Am afraid that there is not even single posting for last Fourty hours.

Please post your case status if you visit this site.

Thanks

Hey RKIndiaCBE & alpha2002,
Any luck with your updates.
I guess I am also in that pile where it still says, the application is received.
Can something be done ?

Hi harypati,

Mine still shows up as received. I left a message to the Philly DOL customer service and they called me back next day and said that the case is not yet assigned to an analyst. I am not sure how it will get assigned, whether by manual process or by automatic.

Anyway, the rep. also told me that this month they are going to process only Non-RIR cases, that means, for another four weeks we won't be hearing any RIR approvals, if the rep.'s information is correct.

You left out lssd. His/her status still shows pending in the excel sheet this chat group maintains? Any update on lssd status?

RK

215-861-5250

Tejas,

The # is 215-861-5250. If they get umpteen # of calls in a day, they may not call back. Hence, please make cautious judgement in making a call to this #. Also it's not advisable to call this #, unless one's case is pending for a very long time.

RK

Still wondering??!!

My attorney has not received my approval notice YET!! The AVM says the case has been certified on Aug 22. It's been 3 weeks now and no news yet. Any body faced such problems before??

Thanks,
ssampy

:confused: :confused: :confused:

My case was received on August 15th at Phily regional.

Case detail: EB2 -RIR moved from DE

Can somebody add my info to tracker.According to my lawer phily is processing July cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.