Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVM Working

Hey Guys

AVM is working. I just checked some status. i did a check randomly for case number 03392000 recieved at DOL on June 16th 2003 has been certified with DOT CODE 030.162-010.

some case with number 03392300 recieved at DOL on June 23rd with DOT Code 815....... has also been certified.

guys please check ur status and update the tracker.

vicky

Does anyone know what is the exact date they are working on now? I suppose they are working on may 1st week cases.
any idea?

Originally posted by love2002
Does anyone know what is the exact date they are working on now? I suppose they are working on may 1st week cases.
any idea?

We had a case which was received on 05/13/03 approved on 07/10/03 so presumably at least some cases from around 05/16/03 should be getting processed currently (although 5 days have passed since 07/10, don't forget about the weekend and I believe that some people have indicated that they don't process cases on Fridays?). This also assumes that the distribution of cases is fairly uniform, i.e. that they haven't run into a huge batch of cases for any particular day since 05/13/03.

ETA

AVM working

03392300 case recived on June 23rd and approved on June 27th case's DOT code 810.384-014 is WELDER, ARC (welding). So its certain that cases are prirotised and approved according to DOT codes. OR There should be some strange algorithm.

ETA

I checked the AVM and a random check revealed that cases were posted on and interval of June 16th, June 19th, June 23 and onwards.

i checked a case with number 03392000 posted in AVM on june 16th with DOT code same as many members in this forum 030.062-010 has been certified on July 1st. I also checked some more cases on June 16th and many mroe are certified.

i dont understand in what way they process teh cases, but i guess application recieved on June 16th are in work right now.

vicky

Re: AVM working

Originally posted by MaddyforGC
03392300 case recived on June 23rd and approved on June 27th case's DOT code 810.384-014 is WELDER, ARC (welding). So its certain that cases are prirotised and approved according to DOT codes. OR There should be some strange algorithm.

My Case..

Case # : 033900XX
DOT Code : 166.267-038
DOT Description : Personnel Recruiter
Received Regional Office: 05/09/2003

Still waiting...

Re: ETA

From the process as some web sites describe it, the SESA (or SWA) makes a recommendation on each case when it forwards it to DOL. The cases that SESA recommends to approve are given fast track processing at DOL. Others are processed in the normal course of time. SESA even recommends denial of cases so remember that even if your case has been forwarded to DOL doesn't mean SESA approved it while forwarding. It only means that SESA made their recommendation and sent it on.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
I checked the AVM and a random check revealed that cases were posted on and interval of June 16th, June 19th, June 23 and onwards.

i checked a case with number 03392000 posted in AVM on june 16th with DOT code same as many members in this forum 030.062-010 has been certified on July 1st. I also checked some more cases on June 16th and many mroe are certified.

i dont understand in what way they process teh cases, but i guess application recieved on June 16th are in work right now.

vicky
:(

Re: Re: ETA

Originally posted by neerajv
From the process as some web sites describe it, the SESA (or SWA) makes a recommendation on each case when it forwards it to DOL. The cases that SESA recommends to approve are given fast track processing at DOL. Others are processed in the normal course of time. SESA even recommends denial of cases so remember that even if your case has been forwarded to DOL doesn't mean SESA approved it while forwarding. It only means that SESA made their recommendation and sent it on.

neerajv,

It makes sense to me.
Could you please tell me the web site that has the information?

TIA.

Re: Re: ETA

Originally posted by neerajv

According to my lawyer, Synopsis of forwarding to DOL from SESA is....
The State Department of Labor reviewed the labor certification petition for accuracy, restrictive job requirements, whether the offered wage comports with the prevailing wage requirements and assessed whether the application should be processed as a reduction in recruitment petition. If an application meets its requirements, the State Department of Labor forwards the application to the US Department of Labor with its recommendation for certification. The US Department of Labor has the actual authority to certify labor petitions but usually gives much credence to the position taken by the State Department of Labor. In essence, we have met the state requirements and we must now wait for the Labor Certification Petition to be Certified (Approved) by the US Department of Labor.

One more approval from our company

Applied EB2-RIR Delaware Oct 02
Transfered to Philly on 05/20/03
Final Action: Cerified on 07/14/03
Case Number 03390XXX

Good Luck!

Originally posted by rkk2000
One more approval from our company

Applied EB2-RIR Delaware Oct 02
Transfered to Philly on 05/20/03
Final Action: Cerified on 07/14/03
Case Number 03390XXX

Good Luck!

What the heck -- I went ahead and added this to the spreadsheet. Its somewhat satisfying just to be able to enter another approval and to see that things are moving along :).

Boy, those Delaware SESA people really move their LC cases along...

ETA

yes things are moving fast here. lets get ready for the next steps.
lets keep plan ahead!

1.My lawyer is saying file I140 first and then go for I-485. in this case 140 is getting approved within 3-4 months. but if we apply for the concurrent processing, it takes more than 8 months for the 140 approval. does it true?

2.Also I am wondering if we can apply 485 anytime after we filed the 140? ie., when 140 is pending , can we apply 485 anytime or have to wait for 140 to be completed?

Since 485 needs medical tests and other proof of documents and it takes some time ,I think it will be much quicker to apply for 140 first, then after a month apply for 485.
Please let me know will that be possible?

Thanks.

Originally posted by avatar09
I understand that sorting is very important to make sense out of the data. Give me about a week, and I'll add the sort feature. I'll also try to add the days elapsed feature, etc.

I will also be a user of this site, so I need to make sure it's easy to extract information out of it.

Now the DOL tracker website does support sorting, elapsed dates, ...

Good work.

Do you have any plan to have I-140 tracker?
I can't find out "GOOD" I-140 tracker.

What happens if one has a approved labor and then gets laid off? Can the approved labor certificate be used by another company, or the GC process starts all over again?

Originally posted by dsujay
What happens if one has a approved labor and then gets laid off? Can the approved labor certificate be used by another company, or the GC process starts all over again?

As far as I know,
The labor certificate is belong to the company, not the employee.
So, should start all over again.

It also means that if a company has approved LC, then the company could give the LC to the other employee.

Hope this helps.

EAD application!

Can anyone guide me through the process of applying for my EAD (work permit)? My Lawyer told me that I can apply right after I receive my Labor Cert. What is the usual waiting time for that? As my H-1 expires in October, 2003. Do I still need an extension for my H-1 if I can apply for my EAD? I am expecting to get my Labor Cert. by Mid August. Please guide me in this matter.

Thanks
A

Re: EAD application!

Originally posted by abhatt76
Can anyone guide me through the process of applying for my EAD (work permit)? My Lawyer told me that I can apply right after I receive my Labor Cert. What is the usual waiting time for that? As my H-1 expires in October, 2003. Do I still need an extension for my H-1 if I can apply for my EAD? I am expecting to get my Labor Cert. by Mid August. Please guide me in this matter.

Thanks
A

Is your LC petition in Philly DOL? If yes please update the tracker sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.