Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

I found the following case.

received DOL : 05/19/2003
certified -- FINAL ACTION On 06/12/2003.

I'm sure that there is "SPECIFIC" algorithm, which is based on the DOT code.

updated list discrepancy

There is mismatch among the updated xls sheet, in the last updated list, there are missing approval information.

here is my info:
VA SESA date : 01/07/2002
Send to PHLY DOL : 05/05/2003
Approval Date : 07/09/2003

thanks-

Re: Missing entry

Originally posted by gcpenny
I had already updated the tracker with my entry while back. When I looked at it today it was gone from there.

Anyway, I have added it again this time.

Please take the latest tracker when you make modifications.

Thanks,

Unfortunately, it looks like you updated the tracker with a fairly old version. I'll clean things up.

ETA

OK, I fixed the tracker (added info for ASG2002 and others -- I think gcpenny was in there all along, maybe you looked at an old tracker by mistake?).

Since March this year, the DOL is taking 54 days on average to process LCs (Min: 38, Max: 71).

ETA

my priority date

Hey I am first time loggin in to this .. My company filed my labour papers from Delaware and i sent the papers on jan .. But after that i did't hear anything .. When i talked to the lawer few months back he said my priority date is march13 .
what does that mean .. I belive who ever file from delaware .. the delaware takes only one month to clear and they send to philiy.. thats what my attorney said .. so could some one throw some light on this ...

kishu

Re: New site available for tracking DOL labor certifications!

Originally posted by avatar09
Please use the following site for tracking your DOL labor certifications.

http://www.amitgoel.com/doltracker/

If everybody can post their LC status here, it will benefit everybody!

Hey avatar09.

Thanks for setting up that site. It looks really nice although I like the fact that the spreadsheet that we've been maintaining here has some "history" in it so we can see the average processing time over the last few months, for example. Also, until (if) most people move over to your site, the spreadsheet is going to have more "momentum" going for it.

Is there any chance you have an easy way to "dump" the current spreadsheet as-is into your site's database?

(It would definitely be nice to be able to move away from a spreadsheet based database).

ETA

Re: Re: New site available for tracking DOL labor certifications!

Originally posted by ETA
Hey avatar09.

Is there any chance you have an easy way to "dump" the current spreadsheet as-is into your site's database?

Also, it would be nice to see the elapsed/processing time in days like in the spreadsheet and I personally liked seeing the average/min/max days for the last 6 months or so of entries since these make it easier to estimate how long you have left to sweat :).

Some people might also like to see the EB category, could this maybe be handled via the current category field (RIR-EB1, non-RIR-EB2 etc.)?

Hmm, and the list is going to be pretty hard to interpret unless its sorted by the reception date.

ETA

Last edited by a moderator:

I personally like your website tracker.
As others mentioned, will you be able to modify it to include all the functionality and history availabel in the excel tracker ?

Thank you for the efforts.

gcpenny.

Hey avatar09.

It looks like you managed to get the spreadsheet data onto your site cool -- :cool:.

Will it be possible to get those other changes (show days elapsed, stats, sort by reception date etc.) in -- again, this info is what makes the spreadsheet really useful IMO.

Also could you remove the duplicate ETA entry (the one I added yesterday)?

Thanks very much for setting this stuff up!

ETA

Hi avatar09,

It would be nice to have "SORT" by column.
Please remove 'fromMD' entry, which I added yesterday.

Good job.:D

I understand that sorting is very important to make sense out of the data. Give me about a week, and I'll add the sort feature. I'll also try to add the days elapsed feature, etc.

I will also be a user of this site, so I need to make sure it's easy to extract information out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
At last......

My case is approved as of today.. I updated my case in both the excel sheet and the dol tracker site.
Good luck to you all folks out there… .Hand in there real tight…
See you soon in the 140/485 section

:D :D :D

how do i know the case number

I sent mail to DOL and i got all the labours filed from my company .. But i dont know how to look for mine.. when i talked to the attorny he sent me the papers what he sent to the DOL .. That shows that my labour is filed on Mar13. So the Question is how can i know the CASE Number??

When i check in the traker few of them who filed in march says that its certified
labor052001 Philadelphia EB2-RIR 030.062-010 3/20/2003 no N/A no N/A certified 5/9/2003 07/09/2003 11:40:36 pm PDT
Edit laborhope1 Philadelphia EB3-RIR xxx-xxx-xxx 3/17/2003 no N/A no N/A pending N/A 07/09/2003 11:40:36 pm PDT
Edit trackgc Philadelphia EB2-RIR 030.162-010 3/12/2003 no N/A no N/A certified 4/28/2003 07/09/2003 11:40:36 pm PDT
Edit PhillyKP Philadelphia EB2-??? xxx.xxx-xxx 3/11/2003 yes N/A no N/A certified 4/22/2003 07/09/2003 11:40:36 pm PDT
Edit rock1
So whats that means ???
Thanks for your help guys.. I am slowly getting everything..:)

case number

I have with me nearly 40 case number and all the salaries are same
and designations also same .. Most confusing factor ..

AVM vs Email system

kishuibm,

Congrats!!!!

Are you getting same status in both the systems?. Previously we had discussion about which system is up to date. Let us know the status response in both the systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.