Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May approval

DOL receipt date: 05/05/2003
AD: 06/30/2003

Thx everybody. This was the best forum. I'll see you on I140/I485.

Last edited by a moderator:
140-485

Help me out here..
I searched threads and didn't find one for 140-485 anybody has clue where to look. I am sure many of you will be eager to see yourself there. :)

_valabour

Re: 140-485

Originally posted by simply_valabour
Help me out here..
I searched threads and didn't find one for 140-485 anybody has clue where to look. I am sure many of you will be eager to see yourself there. :)

_valabour

What's wrong with the threads in the I-140 and AOS / 485 (or CP) forums at this site (just click on "Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)" at the top of this page)?

ETA

Re: May approval

Originally posted by nemessis
DOL receipt date: 05/05/2003
AD: 06/30/2003

Thx everybody. This was the best forum. I'll see you on I140/I1485.

Our first May approval :cool:. Looks like ronadhona could be next.

ETA

nemessis,

How did you able to get your approval news by AVM or Email or thru your Lawyer...Congratulation by the way

Originally posted by PhiliMay
nemessis,

How did you able to get your approval news by AVM or Email or thru your Lawyer...Congratulation by the way

Via my lawyer. The e-mail is not working for a few days again. Today I found that I have to have my medical exams before sending I140/I485 so I'll lose a few days with that. As an advice for the people who have a few days until approval - go to the INS physician and have your medical exams done to not waste any other day (anyway we lost enough with the backlogs in SESA :mad: )

Actually I am not sure when my aaplication was approved but I found from my lawyer in the morning that he received the approval by mail.

Good luck to everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please somebody update the tracker since I couldn't:
DOL code : 090.227-010
EB2-RIR
SESA: Philly
Applied to SESA: Jan 7, 2002

VA_LC

Originally posted by Lc_va
Rhona,
Did you apply from Harrisburg also?

Yes i did, but it seems like a wasted effort. Philly has moved like a rabit, harrisburg is not even snailing since i filed there.

So,
You have a case in DOL which will be cleared soon and there is one more in Harrisburg State SESA which is Pending?

So,
You have a case in DOL which will be cleared soon and there is one more in Harrisburg State SESA which is Pending?
Yes..
I also have a case pending in Atlanta and I have applied for Canadian Immigration recently (In case u r interested).

Rhona,
Please post the details of canadian immigration.

I filed Canadian Immigration in May 03. It is taking approx 2 years these days to get landing papers these days.

As you might know, Canada has a point system to qualify for immigration. If you make 75 points or more, you are almost garanteed immigration, which is a great benefit cause you know before hand that you will get it.

You can check out various sites where you can calculate your points like http://www.immigration.ca.

I did use a lawyer (David Cohen : http://www.canadavisa.com ) which is not really required. If you make enuf points, you can file on your own. All instructuions and forms are easily available on the net.

Also check out the Canadian Immigration forum on this site. http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=175

No Luck

It seems AVM is down from yesterday, unable to get into it, only keeps ringing & ringing & ringing ....

ASG2002 : you are right, got fedup trying.....
Philyjun : YOu should be lucky to get thru yesterday...

If anyone gets a hit today pls post.

Status
Not open for further replies.