Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks va_lc_laborious

Quick question for you guys...

Now i am trying to look at forums in the I-140 but cannot figure which is the right one i should be watching and learning from !! Do you guys know which forum to go to once you are out of teh LC quagmire ?

On an aside a very good website was recommended to me recently.

immihelp.com

Goodluck
A

automated email system works now

Hi Guys,

I checked today automated email systems works
on eastern time 12.30pm onwards.

Thanks,

:) :)

Harrisburg

Hi Folks,
How are you? Is any one here , whose state labour was filed in Dec 2002 frm Harrisburg? Has it come for federal processing at Philadelhia?

1) Since Harrisburg doesnt give a case # when filed, how is the application tracked how do we know when it goes to Philly for Federal labour?

Plz lemme know, good luck to all u guys!!!!

Any Approvals?

Guys,
R there any cases not approved, which have DOL date before April 18th? Mine is on April on 18th and not certified yet.

Thx
LaborHope.

Note: I just checked the Email system, it worked.

labor hope

Did you send the new email or did you get reply for the old email?

Do we need to write something on subject line ?

Email

I sent a new email. My old emails did not get any reply.

I put LC Status in subject and Telephone [xxxxxxxxxx] in the body.
I also sent one more with the same subject and Case[xxxxxxxxx] in the body. I got replies for both.

I sent an email 5 minutes ago and just received the reply. My case is in the telephone answering system but could not be located with this database.

Hi there,
I see from the thread that we can check status via email. Could you please tell me how to do that. Appreciate the help

What is the email address
what needs to be in the body
what needs to be in the address

Thanks, Mahesh

Here is the format of the email i sent today noon.

To: lcstatus03@doleta.gov
cc:
Subject: LC Status

Telephone [703267XXXX]

But I never got a reply.

Folks who received the reply can you help figure out what is wrong with my email.

mickey99,

You can do it with Telephone number.
Here ie the Phily DOL AVM number, 215-861-5286.

I used to check with my company's tlephone number because I don't have case number yet.
:D

Thanks for the info, so if I have a case number do I just put in the body and send the email. I don't know the telephone assigned for my case.

Originally posted by mickey99
Thanks for the info, so if I have a case number do I just put in the body and send the email. I don't know the telephone assigned for my case.

I don't have case number so I didn't try.
But, as you can see in Page 83 in this thread, PhiliMay explained it. It is supposed to work.;)

If you have case number, just call 215-861-5286.
The AVM has options to allow you to select either case number or employer's phone number.
It is very easy to get the info.

ANYONE CAN ANSWER

Q. Can a Permanent Labor Certification Application Be Amended Before a Final Action is Taken?
A. ETA will amend employer information on a permanent labor certification application at any time prior to final adjudication of the application.

GUYS anyone think the above contains any fee involed?

Thanks for the info yhcheong,
I've been trying the telephone no., its busy. Looks like everyone is pounding on it. I'll keep trying.

Cheers,Mahesh

Status
Not open for further replies.