Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCSilence,

Did you get your copy of approval from DOL yet. So from where did you get this information reg March process date.

Thanks

Additional info.

Hi,

mine is non-RIR (june21-2002). DOL needs additional information. does anybody have any idea what additional info. they need?

wat r the chances for this case to be rejected? anybody with similar exp. please post ur exp. thanks.

secondly, would this mail, asking for additiona info., have gone to my lawyer or employer?

thanks,
helpwanted

Call number 2158615250, option 1 it will direct you to the processing time for May 03. They said they are processing RIR received in March 03 and all others received in Sept 03.

I have not received my approval yet. I will keep you posted.

Whats the difference between DOL and SESA?

I am a NEW member to this forum. I would like to know whats the difference between DOL and SESA? I have applied to Philly office for my Permanant Labor and it was recieved in Jan, 2002. I have not heard from them and my lawyer is not sure when it would happen. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Whats the difference between DOL and SESA?

Originally posted by abhatt76
I am a NEW member to this forum. I would like to know whats the difference between DOL and SESA? I have applied to Philly office for my Permanant Labor and it was recieved in Jan, 2002. I have not heard from them and my lawyer is not sure when it would happen. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

abhatt,

Labor is a 2 step process. step 1 the State approves the labor and step 2 the Federal Department of labor approves the application.

In your case the State labor is from Philadelphia and the Fed DOL will also be Philly. At the moment your application is stuck in the state labor (Please use the thread Philly SESA to track the status) and once it is approved by the state it will move to Philly DOL then you can come to this thread to track the status.

Good luck
Vashist

BIG Q

according to that spread sheet rock1 got approval from philly sesa with RD of 11/17/2001. Philly currently processing Oct2001
How did he get approve?

SESA

it seems the site is not updated.
some cases between may 01 - dec 01 in philly sesa were moved to harris and pitts to reduce backlog.
thats why we have inconsistencies.

Philly DOL

Also while the website shows Jan 2003 for Philly DOL, I believe the automated phone system shows that they are processing Mar 2003.

Looks like they are not updating the website regularly. Hey, as long as they are processing the cases faster, we are happy. I would rather have them work on the case than update the websites.

Labor certified

Just checked the AVM system at Philly DOL and it mentions that my case has been certified on May 09, 2003. I updated the tracker with the approval date.

Good luck to everyone who are waiting for their labor.

labor052001,

Congratulations and good luck!!

Updated total days(labor052001) and also added average row...

I have some problem in updating the attachment.can somebody update for me?
VA SESA--12/04/2001
DOL PHIL-03/21/2003
Certified--05/09/2003
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.