Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I do not have the update from my lawyer on my LC which I think should be moved to PHil DOL. I sent email to lcstatus03@doleta.gov with "Employer ID xx-xxxxxxx" in body. xx-xxxxxxx replaced by my Employer Tax ID I found on W-2 tax form. However no reply yet from DOLETA mail server . Does it mean my LC is not in their database yet ?

Thanks

I-140

Does anybody have an idea how much time does Vermont take for I140 processing these days?? Is it taking more than 6 mo.'s???

LC STATUS

Hi songlan,

I sent a mail yesterday but did not get a reply too.... So may the server is down.........dont need to worry check on Monday or Tuesday......
Good Luck

I-140

Hi Pemple,

If you see the 140 forum, there are some(actually a lot) cases we see approved in like 4-5 months.......Am I wrong in such assesment???

ImmigrateRavi

I only started even thinking about the I-140 today so I do not know. I should spend some time looking in to it so I can make the CP vs AOS call.

Wht do some take less time than others - any idea?

Pemp

Songlan, ImmigrateRavi,

Did you try calling the automated DOL number. Check out the last entry in this forum on page 66. Good luck!

I tried few times to call automated system 215-861-5286 yesterday evening and this morning. Yesterday : No answer. This morning: kept busy :-(

Vermont process

Guys,

Don't worry much about I-140, most of the cases aproved within 6 months in our friends, some cases took upto 9 months if they request any more documents

I don't see any LC cases aproved this week ?? I tried several cases all aproved on May 2nd, but no case after that.
May be they update voice system weekly once only??

Hope we can see some approvals next week ????

Good luck,
Bond.

allsucks

You are right - sorry about getting off topic I just wonderered what everyone else was doing and the other topics are all focussed on what people are doing once they have decided. I might start a new topic called 'To CP or not to CP, that is the question!'

Pemple

Has anyone received any response form the automated email system since last Thursday? I keep trying but do not get an answer.

Tx

Pemple

When was the last LC approved from Phyli DOL?

I guess this is the second stage of LC. Would like to know when was the LC approved from DOL and details date/RIR/Non-RIR etc.

see attached spreadsheet

satya27476,

Read few postings on this page and prior one. For current status have a look at the spreadsheet. (you can find it attached with one the message)

PhillyJune1

MD DOL LC application 07/2001

My LC application under RIR has been made in July 2001. MD Dept of labour , no response till date.

What are yr expereinces with your LC applications ?

labor porcessing time

i have applied my labor thru Philadelphia in RIR

now if i call 2158615250 for processing times , it suggests that they r currently processing cases received in Mar 2003 !!!!!

is it true ? how can it be so fast , becoz its almost current.

does any one has any idea about it.

philava,

Isn't 215-861-5250 the number to check Philly SESA cases? In that case you are posting in the wrong forum...this is the Philly DOL forum, you probably should be posting in Philly SESA forum...

hprabhu,
Can you update the excel tracker sheet, check back a few pages and get the latest one...

Status
Not open for further replies.