Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pemple,

According to BondGC, that must be your case, since your case was also received on 3/27/03. Can you confirm?

Re: Philly DOL track...

From where are you checking the random cases?
Thanks.

Originally posted by BondGC
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum,

here are my details:

Labor Applied, Philly SESA, EB2-RIR, July 26th 2001.

DOL received on March 31st, 2003.

Just now I checked some random case id's in front of me...one case certified on May 2nd, that was received in DOL on Mar 27th.
looks moving very fast in DOL...........

Thanks

BondGC

My application was received by the DOL 3/27. When I get the status via email I see

Current Status : Received Regional Office On 03/27/2003.

Where did you see that it was approved?

Yours Hopefully :D

Pemple

Guys,

I called to 215-861-5286 for check the status,

I checked my case number then I tried some previous numbers,
case id last 4 digits -> 8000 was certified on May 2nd, which says it was received on March 27.

Pemple,
check with your case id.....hope it will match.

Keep u in touch,
Thanks

Checking DOL Case Status

You can either call 215-861-5286 and select Permanent Application from the menu, then enter Company Tax Id or phone number. This should give the application receive date, case number, dot code etc...

Alternatively, you can send an email to lcstatus03@doleta.gov with either of the following in the body of the email:

Case <case number>
or
Employer Phone (###) ###-####
or
Tax ID ##-#######

Laborhpe1 :

If you know your employer federal tax id, Call PhillyDOL at 215-861-5286 and press 2 for Labor Apps- then it will ask your
employer Taxid - enter it- Auto message will start from first case of your employer- keep pressing 2 to get to next case till the end - then you will hear cases recevied on Mar 31 2003 at teh end - which might be yours.. Good Luck.

Also Laborhope1 the blue color highlights only the approved cases.....I changed it for you.

Pemple :

When case get approved you will see that in the same place as " Current status - Approved ...on...."

Good luck guys...

non-RIR approved

Mine was filed with federal labor under non-RIR on July 8th 2002. Approved on Apr 2nd 2003. Two more employees from my company filed under non-RIR, one on Aug 12th 2002 and Sep 29th 2002 approved on the same day.

Pemple, Any news of your approval?

Bharadwaz is still not approved? He's at the top of the list.

Changed the name of the file to philly_dol_tracker.

dsujay

Checked again today but still just says that it has been received - I *promise* I'll let you all know as soon as I find out!

Pemp

when I called to AVMS systems , it is saying that received the
case and it is posted on that date.What does it mean?
Could any one please explain this.

i am still waiting for my approval...i check the automated phone system atleast twice a day...it says that my case was recieved on 1/13/2003 and the status was posted on 1/13/2003..
i have no clue y its taking this long....

Originally posted by bharadwaz
i am still waiting for my approval...i check the automated phone system atleast twice a day...it says that my case was recieved on 1/13/2003 and the status was posted on 1/13/2003..
i have no clue y its taking this long....

Some cases older than yours also appear to be still pending while some recieved very recently are certified.It looks like that they are not processing basing on serial nos/recieved date .There may be some other criteria.

Any body has a clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.