Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even my collegue's case is certified. His Philly DOL date is 07/04/2003. I dont know how in the hell they are processing. But mine is certified, so I will not talk more about DOL.

Good Luck to you buddy

dol

My case moved to dol on mar/27/03 after state approval. Any thoughts, hw long this wait wud be before my engine ceases ???:p

RIR approved after RFE

03/11/2003 - Received Transmittal Notice of RIR to DOL from VA SWA

03/24/2003 - Received Request for Evidence Notice/NOF

04/08/2003 - Response to Request for Evidence submitted to DOL

04/22/2003 - Received RIR Approval Notice

Filed under EB2.

Good luck all!!!

PhillyKP

Can you let us know you priority date. May be Phili DOL takes up cases based on priority dates. Older the case, faster the processing.

While trying to follow the thread I was under the impression that Phili DOL is processing cases in Feb,2003.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

PhillyKp , what was RFE abt ?

Hi PhillyKp,

Congratulations ! Can you please tell us what was RFE abt and what your lawyer did (if you know) ?

Also looking at your dates, looks like your case would have been approved in few days if there was no RFE. Does that mean PhillyDOL is CURRENT? Experts please shed some light.

PhillyJune1

Application forwarded to PA DOL

My RIR was filed at PA SESA on 26 September 2001 and I just received notification that it was just forwarded to PA DOL on 3/27/2003.

Can anyone help anyser these questions?

1) How long it will take to get through the PA DOL?
2) PA SESA did not raise any questions how likely is it that the PA DOL will?

This is my 3rd application in 7 years and the first one to get past stage 1! (The companies I work for keep getting bought ;-))

Thanks everyone and good luck.

Pemple

We both are in same boat, My dol is 27/march too ; keep in touch,...hey did u get any answers to your question ???

My receipt date for DOL transfer is 04/10/03
Can we start a list of all pending cases and the Receipt date with DOL like we had in the va sesa forum please. That will help all of us.

reyi date 04/15/03

Pemple,

Do you have to refile if the company gets bought? I thought if the assets and liabilities of a company are bought, you don't have to refile, you just have to change the company name after labor is approved. Please share what happened?

Did you check date son www.Doleta.gov

Philadelphia SESA has moved to Oct - 2001. Can this be true. It's amazing that they have been stuck at May for 4 months and then suddenly they move to October.
I just came to know about someone who got approval for Sept 2001 and also a friend who filed in May 2001 has not heard anything yet.

Hey Sujay, have you rec'd anything yet?? You should be quite close to beeing approved.

Re: PhillyKp , what was RFE abt ?

Originally posted by PhillyJune1
Hi PhillyKp,

Congratulations ! Can you please tell us what was RFE abt and what your lawyer did (if you know) ?

Also looking at your dates, looks like your case would have been approved in few days if there was no RFE. Does that mean PhillyDOL is CURRENT? Experts please shed some light.

PhillyJune1

PhillyJune and H1Blayoff - my PD (at VA SESA)was 10/18/2001.

The RFE was about layoff's that my employer had (about 500 globally), to which the attorneys had supposedly come about with a comprehensive reply, which seems to have been acceptable to Philly DOL.

I'm not too sure how long it would have taken w/o the RFE - I honestly do not think there is any logic in their processing times. Here, i believe the RFE actually helped, since it seemed to have accelerated the process - best of luck in your quest

Now for the million$ question - CP or concurrent 485? :rolleyes:

Later.

K

Thanks for your reply PhillyKP

Now to the million $ answer :)

140 would take 8 months (approx) looking at the current processing times. If you get lucky there too, then you have hit the jackpot as some guys on this forum have.

CP would be 4 months from then.

I-485 : No idea because they are currently processing Nov 2001. To be done with the year 2002 it will take abt 1.5 years and then 6 months in 2003 to come to your case. Which means the total wait for your 485 to be reviewed would be 2yrs +. Now going for 485 would give you EAD but CP won't.

If you can answer YES to the following question, you should go for CP

Currently, how stable is your company??

All the best.

Re: Application forwarded to PA DOL

EndofTunnel

Only the responses that you see here. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

Good luck!

Pemple

dsujay

This was a few years ago and when the sale was going through we were told by council that our applications would be void - I bailed before the sale happened anyway becuase I wasn't going to hang around and wait for it. The sale fell through in the end but that's life :rolleyes:

Good luck

EndofTunnel

Just noticed that PA DOL are reporting processing Jan 2003 currently. That sounds like only a 3 month wait although I'd hate to think how many other applications made it through when they jumped from May 2001 to October 2001 in only 1 month.

As always - we have to just wait and see!

Pemple

Status
Not open for further replies.