Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10millionrs,

You mean they notified you after both SESA and DOL was approved?

Mine was filed in Sept 2001 and haven't heard from the lawyer yet. :-(

I just heard from the phone message that my labor case RIR EB2 software engineer postion was certified.

It was applied from VA SESA, PD 12/06/01, received by DOL on Mar. 06, 2003. Less than 2 month it was certified by Phil DOL!!

PHSESAaug

Yes - I filed it with Philly SESA, here are the details.

04/22/2003 - RIR:30. Received Transmittal Notice of RIR to DOL
03/27/2003 - RIR:30. RIR forwarded to DOL
09/26/2001 - RIR:22. RIR filed with SESA

Pemple

Last edited by a moderator:
I always talk to my lawyers when I want a status update. What's the deal with calling the DOL to get the status?

What number do you call and what reference number do they need from you? Also, what kind of information does this get you? I assume that they only update this when something major happens - i.e. the approve or deny it!

Thanks everyone

Pemple

Originally posted by LCSilence
I just heard from the phone message that my labor case RIR EB2 software engineer postion was certified.

It was applied from VA SESA, PD 12/06/01, received by DOL on Mar. 06, 2003. Less than 2 month it was certified by Phil DOL!!

If iam correct you case was sent to DOL on 03/26/2003.Can you pl clarify?

VA SESA told me that my case was forwarded to Phil on Mar 26, but the message at Phil said they received my case on Mar 06. From the type of positon and salary, this is no mistake that it is my case.

lcsilence,

From the case number, you should get an idea of when it reached DOL. Check AVM system to get dates of case numbers next and prior to yours. May be your case was sent from SESA on Feb26??

Originally posted by LCSilence
VA SESA told me that my case was forwarded to Phil on Mar 26, but the message at Phil said they received my case on Mar 06. From the type of positon and salary, this is no mistake that it is my case.

congratulations and good luck in i-140&i-485.

I have checked a couple of cases before mine and after mine, all were received by DOL on Mar 6, none of them is certified yet.

My employer seldom hire H-1Bs, no layoffs either. They only filed one labor case for software engineer position for the past two years. That is why I am sure the approved case is mine.

pemple,

we might be stuck for ever, hope they process them based on sesa dates,...
check out this website http://www.immigration-law.com and click Labor Cert Proc Times(04/23/03) link , it has info regarding auto e-mails status for each dol region, hope!! this is what u asked in prev message

EndofTunnel

That's great! I emailed them and got a response within a couple of minutes. I had never bothered in the past becuase I knew the status - 'Stalled' ;)

I'll be checking it daily and will let you know when it changes!

Thanks again

Pemp

HOW WILL SEND MAIL

I Have email address what are other information we have
to provide for dol.

LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov

Could please tell me.

Thanks,

emilyde

Originally posted by Pemple
EndofTunnel

That's great! I emailed them and got a response within a couple of minutes. I had never bothered in the past becuase I knew the status - 'Stalled' ;)

Thanks again

Pemp

HOW WILL SEND MAIL

I Have email address what are other information we have
to provide for dol.

LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov

Could please tell me.

Thanks,

emilyde

Originally posted by Pemple
EndofTunnel

Thanks again

Pemp

Pemple

Pemple,

How did you know when your petition reached the DOL

1> Did SESA send you/your lawyer a letter.
2> Did you find out by DOL automated phone system.
3> Did DOL send you/your lawyer a letter.

Filed with philly SESA in aug 2001 still waiting......to know where my petition is..

Your help is greatly appreciated.

PHSESAaug and emilyde

I was told by my lawyer but since then I found out how to get the information by fax-back. Use your case number if possible otherwise you get all of your company's listings.

Send an email to the National Office - ACU E-Mail Response System at LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov

The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

Good Luck

Pemp