Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIR Transffered from VA SESA

HI forum,
my case was transferred to Philly DOL on the 9th of JAN'03.
what happens next ?
when would my attorney or me know that my case has been recorded ?
what are the chances of getting back questions or getting rejected from here?!!!

i have heard that this forum is very well organized i will try to keep up!!!!
how do i join the list???

Thanks

Congrats USNYCUS

Two of my Employers LCs have been cleared (including mine)

Philly DOL Recd Date: 9/24/02
Appr date: 1/7/03
Category: EB2

Labor approved

My labor application was approved on Jan 2nd, 2003.

09-16-02 030.062.010 Bombay72.....EB2-RIR......1/2/2003

Philly Reciept Date : 9/16/2002
Approval Date : 1/2/2003

Best of luck guys..

Congrats usnycus

usnycus,

Congratulations on getting your approval. Your threads have been extremely helpful. Keep up the good work. Good Luck to you in your I-140 & I485.

Cheers,
anonymous.

Need help: Question to all whose Labor got recently approved from Philly DOL

First and foremost, Congratulations to all whose labor has been approved by Philly DOL, and wish you luck in your next steps.

Please help if you know if anybody's labor was filed through Harrisburg? If yes, could you share what your priority date was?

If anybody else has any information on what priority dates (of Harrisburg SESA) are currently being approved, please share.

Thanks a ton for your support,

zipzapzoom

ZipZapZoom, an_anonymous, abcd_wxyz, bombay72 & ma_an

Thanks a ton guy's............

ZipZapZoom
I have approved LC from Harrisburg, PA. We mailed the application on July 17, 2002 and Harrisburg SWA (SESA) approved that and forwarded to Philly DOL on July 28, 2002. RD for Philly DOL was 08/02/2002.

Hope this will help..........

usnycus: thanks for the info

Originally posted by usnycus
ZipZapZoom, an_anonymous, abcd_wxyz, bombay72 & ma_an

Thanks a ton guy's............

ZipZapZoom
I have approved LC from Harrisburg, PA. We mailed the application on July 17, 2002 and Harrisburg SWA (SESA) approved that and forwarded to Philly DOL on July 28, 2002. RD for Philly DOL was 08/02/2002.

Hope this will help..........

Philly DOL RD : 10/10/2002

Anyone close to this date who has received approval yet?
Last I saw on this forum was 10/1/2002.

Would appreciate any updates.

Thanks!

Any new approvals

Looks like DOL is moving very slowely, Any other sep cases approved, Pl post here.

Thanks

Anyone waiting on EB3 ?

Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and just went to thru few of this treads and felt good to know that you guys are tracking things very effectively and I feel better than before.

My labor was applied in Pittsburgh on 01/30/2001 and its been a year now, but haven't heard back anything. As per my employer's info on 05/25/02, my application was pending still in Pittsburgh SESA and supposes to go to Philly DOL in few weeks.

After reading thru this tread and got the phone nos to call.. I will call on Tuesday and try to find out the status.

Meanwhile, Is there anybody here who applied on EB3 during the same time?

I've book marked this thread and will check it out often.

Thank you very much for all the help.

Re: RD:09/26/2002 approved on 01/13/03

Help Needed to Track LC at Phily DOL:

My case was transferred to DOL on 23rd September and I checked from the automated email address that the case was approved ( based on the DOL RD and salary info!) . But my attorney has not yet received any hard copy confirmation regarding my approval !

The problem is when the case was submitted to SESA attorney received a case no which is alphanumeric. Whereas the case nos that we get from DOL is only numeric and is completely a different no than SESA case no.
Is there a way to link from the case no at SESA with the case no at Phily DOL?

I am wondering if the attorney is missing the hard Copy LC approval and whether there is a way to follow-up with DOL?

Has any one else (with the DOL RD between september 16/ 23rd ) received the hard copy approval?

Cheers !

Anindya_72

Originally posted by gc_va
Know a case with RD:09/26/2002 approved on 01/13/03.

Re: Re: RD:09/26/2002 approved on 01/13/03

Anindya_72,

I have a similar situation. I checked with the email response yesterday night and Philly DOL RD:09/30/2002 case has been processed (final action etc..), however, have no indication from my lawyer about the same. I expect to hear from my lawyer soon, if something comes up will definately update this forum. meanwhile if u hear anythihng please do likewise.

Currently, I am not sure if my case is among the one(s) that have been certified!...so am one step behind you...

Regards,
Etchoneb.

Originally posted by Anindya_72

My case was transferred to DOL on 23rd September and I checked from the automated email address that the case was approved ( based on the DOL RD and salary info!) . But my attorney has not yet received any hard copy confirmation regarding my approval !

The problem is when the case was submitted to SESA attorney received a case no which is alphanumeric. Whereas the case nos that we get from DOL is only numeric and is completely a different no than SESA case no.

I am wondering if the attorney is missing the hard Copy LC approval and whether there is a way to follow-up with DOL?

Has any one else (with the DOL RD between september 16/ 23rd ) received the hard copy approval?

Cheers !

Anindya_72

automated email

Could you please guide how to check the automated email system...
thanks for your help in advance,
zipzapzoom

Originally posted by Anindya_72

Cheers !

Anindya_72

Wait and later go after lawyer !!

Anindya_72 and etchoneb,
Do you guys know when the final action was taken on your cases?. Normally within 3-4 days your lawyer will get the hard copy of LC. Nevertheless, there are cases where it took upto 10 days to get the hard copy. Mine took upto a week. All that you guys have to do is wait little more. Yeap, lawyers could actually lose the hard copy or misplace it and they will never know about the approval. In that case after a wait of 10 days or so, you should ask your lawyer to contact the DOL. I don't believe that there is a way to follow up with DOL regarding approved LC.

ZipZapZoom,
There are numorous posting on earlier pages of this thread to walk you thru the process - for both by e-mail and by AVM. Just dig in.

Good Luck with your LCs !!

Anindya_72 and etchoneb

Attorney recieved Hard-copy yestreday (Approval Date 01/07/2003). In my case it took almost 14 day's.

BTW, employer/attorney can request duplicate copy of LC in case original is missing. That's what I was told by my attorney.....

EB3 - NONRIR
sent to pittsburgh SESA - 01/30/02
SESA office to Philly regional office - 05/30/02
Regional office recd - 06/03/2002
status - still waiting...........

Anindya_72 and etchoneb : Hard Copy Approval Notice :

My case has an approval date of 01/07/03 in the online email system. So I guess I'll wait for couple of more days before calling up the attorney!
Hope they will follow-up accordingly.
Any one else got hard copy approvals with approval date 01/07/03?

Thanks Sanga & usnyscs for updates.

Anindya_72.

Originally posted by usnycus
Anindya_72 and etchoneb

Attorney recieved Hard-copy yestreday (Approval Date 01/07/2003). In my case it took almost 14 day's.

BTW, employer/attorney can request duplicate copy of LC in case original is missing. That's what I was told by my attorney.....

Status
Not open for further replies.