Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent the following to Philly's email box:

To whom it may concern:

We just want to inform you that 215-861-5286 Automated Phone System has been down for a while (almost 12 days or even more) in case that you do not know. This is only way for us (those anxious applicants) to check our status. We would not call offices to bother the officers who are working hard for us. Please let us know when you fix. Thank you so much.

Best wishes.

Steven.

Originally posted by chwang
The automated phone system at Philly DOL 215-861-5286 has NOT worked since the begin of this week. I have tried tens of times.

Very sorry to know this, labor_2002.
Now the only thing we can do is to pray and to keep our hopes. I still believe that ALL of us can eventually get our GCs.

Two more employees (EB2/RIR) from my company got their labor approved from philly DOL. Their RD at Philly is some time in the last week of June.

Any idea about those dates

Sujupally can u please share with us about those dates of your co-workers so that we can have an idea

Originally posted by sjupally1
Two more employees (EB2/RIR) from my company got their labor approved from philly DOL. Their RD at Philly is some time in the last week of June.

Re: Any idea about those dates

Automated Phone System has been down a while (two more weeks). Called them & emailed them. No changes. It is about my date. I should update. Just have no idea. Probably better get our lawyers to notify them about AMV situation.

Originally posted by dependent
Sujupally can u please share with us about those dates of your co-workers so that we can have an idea

Can you give more details about the exact dates? My RD is June 24th, 2002.

Processing times for NON-RIR Eb3

Hi Guys,
Does anybody know which month they are processing for NON-RIR Eb2. I went to the goverment website it says they are processing mar-2001. but people here in this forum have posted they got approval in non-rir having applied in april2002. Guys please share information. I want to start the labour certification. So trying ot find out which is faster?

Thanks,
Ram

My HR did not tell me the exact dates. He just said two got approved. I will try to find out the exact dates.

Wake up everybody. We have been so active with this board. It seems that there is no way for us to go out instead of waiting. I don't believe that Automated Phone System has been down for almost 20 days but nobody takes care because they simply ignore our emails and voice message or they just don't know.

My HR did not tell me the exact dates. He just said two got approved. I will try to find out the exact dates.

As always.. keep the faith....

Seems like there is an information blackout... ..

but letz keep this place alive....

have a good weekend friends!!!

;)

Case Approved!

Guys,

I got an E-Mail from my Lawyer yesterday sayin' that my Labor Application was Certified on Aug 22nd,2002.

My Case Details are as follows:

PD: April 1st,2002 Pittsburgh SESA
RD: June 24th,2002 Philly DOL
AD: Aug 22nd,2002 (EB2(B+5) RIR)

Thanks for all the info & Good Luck to all in this thread!!!!

Philly dol now says Mar 2001

Hello

All of a sudden this week Philly DOL says processing Mar 2001 for regular and Jun 2002 for RIR.Till few weeks back it was 30 days from receipt. How come this has changed all of a sudden?

Thanks
SG

Re: Philly dol now says Mar 2001

Where do u get this update?
Thanks.

Originally posted by sgupta01
Hello

All of a sudden this week Philly DOL says processing Mar 2001 for regular and Jun 2002 for RIR.Till few weeks back it was 30 days from receipt. How come this has changed all of a sudden?

Thanks
SG

Processing dates are not correct

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp and other official dates on LC processing are not correct.

These reports indicate that Pittsburgh office is currently processing LC application filed in April last year (non-RIR), whereas my LC application filed in May 2002 was approved in July 2002. These dates are not correct.

My LC application was forward to DOL in August, Do you guys have any idea how long Phili DOL is taking.

Thanks,

Hi My application is forwarded to PHily DOL on july 8th for final determination. I have no updates yet. Is there any body who their labour cleared with july dates. Guys start sharing info.

Status
Not open for further replies.