Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for Sharing your experience

Hi JS:

Thanks for sharing your experience. In my case my Lawyer has replied to NOF in December 2003 so I think I should wait until December 2004 :) .

Pinkubenu

jerryseinfield said:
My case was kind of complicated. My file was moved to Philly regional in July, 2002, then I got a NOF in April of 2003. The certifying officer just hold my file until now. :mad: Probably it was too difficult for them to make a approval/denial decision? But anyway, my LC was finally approved after waiting for almost 2 years. So don't give up and be patient!

See you at the next stage.

JS

Whassup with DOL ?

The DOL has been processing the RFE etc related applications only. It has been doing that since Jan 04.
Did anyone hear about any other approvals, and
their frequency ? Just wondering if DOL has totally
stopped , and what the reasons could be....

Thanks

Reason for DOL being slow

Hi Sarasri:

There could be possibly following reasons for DOL to be slow,

1) Discourage people moving from slower jurisdiction

2) Waiting for backlog reduction center to takeover

3) Delay to get more funding

thats my humble 2 cents :)

Pinkubenu

sarasri said:
The DOL has been processing the RFE etc related applications only. It has been doing that since Jan 04.
Did anyone hear about any other approvals, and
their frequency ? Just wondering if DOL has totally
stopped , and what the reasons could be....

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply - I have not checked this forum in a while. My NOF pertained to three issues:
(1) Wage (the company had to increase the wages) (2) Wording of the advertisement (RIR application) (the wording on the ad was in keeping with current standards but the DOL analyst did not like it) and (3) Rejection of a candidate that applied for the position. (he was not a fit and the DOL analyst couldn't read better)

vinaya11 said:
Hi LSSD,

I Came to know that NOF was issued to your attorney before getting the LC from Philly DOL. My LC is with Philly DOL. I am so worried because I am suspecting my case can be rejected on the basis of forum shopping.

IF YOU DON'T MIND, can you share your experience like what info did the philly DOL requested in the NOF? My employer has a physical office in DE, but I am not sure whether he is operating any major business transactions from there or not.

Thanks in advance

4 months to acknowledge recipt of NOF rebuttal

It took 4 months for Philadelphia DOL to acknowledge receipt of a NOF rebuttal. In 2 months I am having my first anniverssary party :rolleyes:

New approvals

Hi,

Recently 4 cases are approved from our company.

4 are received by DOL on mar 31st 2004 and in them one was approved on apr29th and 3 are approved may13th.

All are RIR cases with DOT code of 030 062 010.

Thanks,
Guntur03

stueym said:
Now I am confused how do four cases with RD date of March 04 get approved so quick?

This is good news. Maybe, this is just the beginning of a nice trend (quick approvals). Let us hope for the best!

confused

My guess is that these cases might have gone through some kind of RFEs, and therefore got cleared in May 04.

Is your company based in DE or PA ? Please let us know.
Thanks !

Sarasri,

Our company is in Delaware. There are no RFE's. They are direct approvals.

In march also our company got 4 approval which DOL received in December 10th, 17 th and March 5th.

Thanks

Guntur03 said:
Sarasri,

Our company is in Delaware. There are no RFE's. They are direct approvals.

In march also our company got 4 approval which DOL received in December 10th, 17 th and March 5th.

Thanks
I think DOL is giving preferential treatment to DE cases (they will jump on these cases and try to see if they can be RFE'ed; if they cannot be RFE'ed, they will promptly clear them). I guess this algo should explain the deluge of DE approvals (and RFEs, and the resultant delays for other states).

Confusions reigns

Okay so confused is not the right word..perplexed, even a little annoyed. I am in PA with a non IT DOT code (Sales Manager) and with a DOL received date of October 6. I have watched a number of these approvals that have gone through in the last several months trying to get excited but our tracker still does not show much progress from our colleagues on here.

I will just sigh and continue to wait and call the AVM once a week at midnight :)

Phily DOL Forum Shopping Notification

This one is for operator..What is the official position of Mr.Khanna regarding phily dol's notification against what they call forum shopping..do they have a legal validity..are petitions being rejected? what if the petitions have crossed the state level and moved to federal..

Remand to State

SESA WV 3rd week of April
Philli DOL Receipt Date 07/16/2003

I have a NOF issued which was repiled by the duw date of 01/16/04. Now my
case has been remanded to State. Can anyone on the forum shed some light on the what would be the next step in the process and the good and bad possibilities ahead of me.

TIA.

rushgc:
Is your company based in WV ? And where is ur work-place ?
Was the NOF issued at the SESA or the DOL ?
What was the NOF about ?

Thanks

sarasri said:
rushgc:
Is your company based in WV ? And where is ur work-place ?
Was the NOF issued at the SESA or the DOL ?
What was the NOF about ?

Thanks
My company has a branch in WV. It is headquartered in Delaware with branches in several parts of the country. The cases which were applied from Delaware have received approvals in the past couple of weeks.

The NOF was issued at the DOL level. The NOF was about the pay scales.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Status
Not open for further replies.