Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guntur03 said:
Hi,

My state as well as federal labor was cleared. Mine is applied at Delaware in second week of march 2003 and sent to federal on march 31st 2004 and approved from federal on may 13th 2004.

Thanks and good luck,
Guntur03

Guntur,

Can you Please share with us your DOT Code. Is your job Computer Related ?

Luckyluck

Any response from Phily for cases applied after July 2003

Hello Dudes, does any body have an idea what is the approximate date of processing going on in Phily?
Any body whose applications have moved to Federal (DOL) in Aug 2003 and received a response? My application has moved to DOL on AUG 14 2003; am waiting for the response yet.

Also, are there any cases of negative response if 140 and 485 are applied through approved labour from delaware

thanks.
-gk

How long does it take for the AVM to be updated

Hi Guys,
Typically how long does it take for the AVM to be updated. My case cleared SESA sometime in Jan and I thought i was hearing my case no when i called the AVM but i received an email from my lawyer saying something about my case having moved and all that in April.
The AVM has a case in Jan as well as April and the April DOT Code seems to be like mine,further it says it was received in April. I dont quite know if that later one which seems to have the DOT code for my profile is mine.

Thanks,
Sameer

How is the DOT code assingned . Problem!! Please repond ?

Hi Guys,
The DOT code assigned to my case is that of a Data Communications Analyst. However by any stretch of imagination and as per my job description I am a Programmer Analyst . I checked this on the AVM. How are the DOT codes assigned. And what will happen in case such as mine. I checked all previous application forms . None say I am a data communications analyst.

Will this pose a problem in the long run?

Is Philli DOL supposed to process applications in firstcome first serve basis ? I chekcd AVM with Random case numbers, and they have approved several cases with same DOT code as mine and all those cases were received in 2004. Any Idea why this is happening ? :rolleyes:

rsiv said:
Is Philli DOL supposed to process applications in firstcome first serve basis ? I chekcd AVM with Random case numbers, and they have approved several cases with same DOT code as mine and all those cases were received in 2004. Any Idea why this is happening ? :rolleyes:

I have noticed exactly the same thing. looks like they have their own lottery system.. Only the lucky ones get thru quickly

approved

well...i got a surprise email from my lawyer that the labor cert is approved. its amazing because my case was moved to philly from VA on May 3rd and they got notified that its approved on May 20. I am happy but dont know what system philly guys are using for processing the applications....

VAPALabor said:
well...i got a surprise email from my lawyer that the labor cert is approved. its amazing because my case was moved to philly from VA on May 3rd and they got notified that its approved on May 20. I am happy but dont know what system philly guys are using for processing the applications....

Oh Wow!! That is amazing, lucky you.

My file was just moved to Philly on May 19 from VA, may be a repeat is in order?

Hahahaha, will let you know if that happens.

Good Luck...mine was sent to VA in Sep 2002. Took a long time in VA (I dont bother counting..its depressing). It recently moved to Philly on May 3rd and I was getting mentally ready for a long wait at Philly but I guess I got lucky. Even my lawyers were surprised that it got approved in two weeks.

VAPALabor said:
Good Luck...mine was sent to VA in Sep 2002. Took a long time in VA (I dont bother counting..its depressing). It recently moved to Philly on May 3rd and I was getting mentally ready for a long wait at Philly but I guess I got lucky. Even my lawyers were surprised that it got approved in two weeks.

VA SESA really ruined it for us. I filed on October 7, 2002 so it took 19 months and 12 days to clear from there.

Truly depressing and shameful. But who cares, atleast now they have started to move faster, which is good for people who are waiting.

I am mentally ready for 8 months at Philly, God I hope it doesn't take longer than that.

What is ur DOT code

VAPALabor said:

Can you please tell us your DOT code and your ad details like job description, how many years of experience is required etc

Hi my case was filled in va at june 2002 and moved to phily on feb 2004.

I don't know when my case gets approved.

Congrats to all whose cases are approved and Good Luck to all who is still waiting.

Hey VAPALabor

Congratulations for that incredible 2 weeks approval of your labor application.
Could you please share the DOT code for your application. Case like yours keeps the hope alive for us. Congrats again.

Thanks
Laborpain01.

gkokkonda said:
Hello Dudes, does any body have an idea what is the approximate date of processing going on in Phily?
Any body whose applications have moved to Federal (DOL) in Aug 2003 and received a response? My application has moved to DOL on AUG 14 2003; am waiting for the response yet.

Also, are there any cases of negative response if 140 and 485 are applied through approved labour from delaware

thanks.
-gk
I am sailing with you. Mine recived date is 8/25/2003 and I am still waiting. Don't know how long is this wait is. No offense but it sounds painful when you see cases being processed within 3 months. Hopefully I get lucky in next stage of I-140 & 485. One question for medical tests I know not covered in insurance but is there a way to save expense and have it thru your normal insurance. i guess this may sound a wrong question...

Hi VAPALabor,

Congrats, rest of the gang could this be cause of the new rule which stated that if in case there is no reason to deny a application based on key points/ metrics the certifying officer can approve the same...

Hoping for the best...

laborpain01 said:
Hey VAPALabor

Congratulations for that incredible 2 weeks approval of your labor application.
Could you please share the DOT code for your application. Case like yours keeps the hope alive for us. Congrats again.

Thanks
Laborpain01.

sunkav said:
Hi VAPALabor,

Congrats, rest of the gang could this be cause of the new rule which stated that if in case there is no reason to deny a application based on key points/ metrics the certifying officer can approve the same...

Hoping for the best...
Can you explain what this rule is about? I never heard about this rule. where did you read about it?

Hi All,

I am new to the group. My labor moved to DOL on dec 17th 2003 and still waiting for it to clear. RIR EB3. Congrats to VAPA for that two weeks clearance. Hope all of us will be next to get the same .

Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.