Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

i know there is one in DEC 29 of this year
\\\

Thank you very much for your information.

I call USCIS Philadelphia office and they said on 29th DEC 2009 Oath ceremony will not have any name change.
I am not eligible for that date.

hi can u help me..........
i am waiting for interview letter,everyone started recieveing interview letter after me.
does interview letter depends on DO.
how is ur DO processing time.
how much time usually ur DO office takes after fingerprinting.
didnot recieved YELLOW LETTER ,

today morning got sms/email that this case has been transfered to local DO.anyone from philly who recently got interviewed or going to be interviewed

name change and wait for oath

Hi,

I am planning to change my last name during the interview (scheduled for 01/11/10)

How long do i have to wait for my oath (assuming i pass the interview)?

Interview is at Philly.

Thanks

time between FP done date and IL date

I've been trying to dig out this information, but it's not as easy as I thought. Has anyone done the research based on cases in this thread? What's the typical range of time between the date FP is done and the date you receive IL? Thanks!

Hi,

I am planning to change my last name during the interview (scheduled for 01/11/10)

How long do i have to wait for my oath (assuming i pass the interview)?

Interview is at Philly.

Thanks

how are you going to do the name change? do you just need to fill-up a form and bring it to the interview?

HELP

I filed on Jan/13/2009 in Philadelphia. Interview Passed on May/12/09. No update since then. The automated message says, interview has been scheduled.

Called USCIS and did an Infopass...but no update.

What do I do now??...please suggest.

Philly DO - my Natz Process

Hi All,

We (myself and my wife), successfully completed our Natz interview on 5th March, 2010 at 1600 Callowhill street, Philly.

Thank you for sharing all the information you guys know and have...

:):):)

We just heard from our attorney, that our Natz ceremony is scheduled on 24th March, 2010 at 1600 Callowhill St, Philly. at 11 AM.
It is the same timing for me and my wife.

Thank You all for providing your information and suggestions...

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
rmiriyala :cool::cool::cool:

Congratz rmiriyala,

Did you have the same date for interview for both of you?
How long was your processing time?

hi NOEL123,

We started our Natz process 8th Dec 2009. Yes, we both have the interview on same date, but different times (20 minutes apart).

Hi rmiriyala,

All the best 4 UR "OC" and How was the treatment of the IO in Callowhill? Did they ask U specific docs or Questions during the Interview?
What is UR planning after OC?

Hi,
The interview experiance is nice. IO was very nice and the total interview did not take more than 10 mins. few questions from your n-400 application, civic questions (got first 6 correct).
Signed my photos, couple of other documents, admitted one typo mistake in the application (IO was ok with that).... done
IO congratulated me an gave me N-*** form (do not remember the number) i.e. for recommended for approval form.

My wife's was after me. Same IO interviewed both of us. So he knows most of my details and few questions for her from application and civic questions and signatures. She is done.

It is a pretty straight forward interview.

People at Philly DO are very nice.

Thank You...
Good luck with your processing too... :)

:cool::cool::cool:

Hi rmiriyala,

wow ...a refreshing news and hoping we'll deal with nice IO too. Again thanks for your feedback and enjoy your life after Citizenship.
Are you planning to take any vacation afterward??

Can you go out of the country after interview?

Hello all,
My interview is scheduled at Callowhill center for April (details in signature) and I was wondering
1) How long does it take after that for the oath and getting the passport?
2) If the oath doesn't happen, can I go out of the country? I want to visit my mom in July- Aug during the summer break.

Any insights in the matter appreciated.

Hi,

You should be good for july-aug, unless otherwise your's is a straight forward application, without any complications like, any violations, arrest, not a good moral charecter etc.
take a calculation of about 2 - 2 and half months after your oath, to get passport, oci/pio etc.