Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

I received the letter yesterday, 1/17/2009.
The ceremony is scheduled for 1/28/2009.

congrats man..

I had mailed mine in July, Interview on Oct 8th and now waiting for Oath Cere Letter. I live in Dover DE.

Hope i get it soon. Gotta make plans this year..

Oath date

Today feels like a big load has been lifted my head.

Pres. Obama in Office , VP Biden

And my Oath has been set for Jan 28th 2009 Philly.

Thank you all for your support ...

This forum has been a good way to share experinces....

Timeline: N-400 Mail -> JULY 2008
FP -> JULY 2008
INTERVIEW Date -> October 8 2008
OATH LETTER -> JAN 9th (got it on 20th)
OATH DATE -> JAN 28th 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Unclassifiable Fingerprint - Police Clearance

I received a letter from USCIS today that my two FPs are "Unclassifiable" and that I have to get clearances from the local police departments of places where I have lived for the last 5 years.

My question is: whether Local / Regional Police department letter is enough? Is this common? I just have two weeks before my interview for citizenship and now they sent me this letter. My wife's FP seems to be fine, she did not even receive a second FP request!

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Today feels like a big load has been lifted my head.

Pres. Obama in Office , VP Biden

And my Oath has been set for Jan 28th 2009 Philly.

Thank you all for your support ...

This forum has been a good way to share experinces....

Timeline: N-400 Mail -> JULY 2008
FP -> JULY 2008
INTERVIEW Date -> October 8 2008
OATH LETTER -> JAN 9th (got it on 20th)
OATH DATE -> JAN 28th 2009

That's great new! Congrats Bro.
I know you are as anxious as I am, waiting for the oath. Although your circumstance is different from mine, it is still relief that yours finally came and that makes me feel better about my "yet-to-come" oath letter. It's funny how you found out that your case yesterday. I'm supposed to find out about mine Today! Hopefully Mine is already approved and I'm just waiting for the letter. Hopefully, I will get mine in Feb.

That's great new! Congrats Bro.
I know you are as anxious as I am, waiting for the oath. Although your circumstance is different from mine, it is still relief that yours finally came and that makes me feel better about my "yet-to-come" oath letter. It's funny how you found out that your case yesterday. I'm supposed to find out about mine Today! Hopefully Mine is already approved and I'm just waiting for the letter. Hopefully, I will get mine in Feb.

Thanks men. I suspected something when Molof got his letter.
We both seeme to have had our N-400 mailed same month and ID same day.... so i started rolling my thumbs...and finally it came in.

Can an attorney file with a district office to have someone scheduled for a swearing ceremony ASAP?

I passed the interview in November and has been waiting for an oath letter. I am a Delaware resident with a name change request. Can I be sworn in Philly even if i am changing my name?

Can an attorney file with a district office to have someone scheduled for a swearing ceremony ASAP?

I passed the interview in November and has been waiting for an oath letter. I am a Delaware resident with a name change request. Can I be sworn in Philly even if i am changing my name?

you cando that after a 120 days after you interview date.

I was waiting and my 120 days could have been FEB 8th...but i got my

oath letter couple of days ago.

I believe you will get your soon.. .......

i am a delaware resident too.

I received a letter from USCIS today that my two FPs are "Unclassifiable" and that I have to get clearances from the local police departments of places where I have lived for the last 5 years.

My question is: whether Local / Regional Police department letter is enough? Is this common? I just have two weeks before my interview for citizenship and now they sent me this letter. My wife's FP seems to be fine, she did not even receive a second FP request!

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Very clear. Clearances of last 5 years on places you lived.- Sorry.-:(

Thank you Rick92.

I have collected the PCC from the local PD in the places I have lived. The USCIS letter also states Where state level certificate is available, that is preferred over the regional certificates. I am going to go with the local certificates and hope that would suffice. Will update forum after the interview.

Uche> thanks. I have a message from that attorney that he was able to get me in for a March 5th ceremony. Not sure whether it's in Philly or Wilmington.
Any one schedule for a March 5th ceremony?

Uche> thanks. I have a message from that attorney that he was able to get me in for a March 5th ceremony. Not sure whether it's in Philly or Wilmington.
Any one schedule for a March 5th ceremony?

Good.

If it is March 5th
First Thursday of the Month, Then you will be doing that in Wilmington Delaware....

Good Luck.

Mine is on Wednesday... and i cant wait to be done .

Good.

If it is March 5th
First Thursday of the Month, Then you will be doing that in Wilmington Delaware....

Good Luck.

Mine is on Wednesday... and i cant wait to be done .

Congratulations and let us know how it goes. Will you sworn-in in DE or PA?

Eating anything special to celebrate! Joloff rice, moi-moi? lol

Family at Oath Ceremony at Callowhill in Philly?

I have my oath ceremony tomorrow and I have seen that friends and family are welcome to some oath ceremonies, but there is no information regarding that on the oath letter. Does anyone know if people other than the person being sworn in are allowed at the ceremony at Callowhill?

Thanks

I have my oath ceremony tomorrow and I have seen that friends and family are welcome to some oath ceremonies, but there is no information regarding that on the oath letter. Does anyone know if people other than the person being sworn in are allowed at the ceremony at Callowhill?

Thanks

yes family memebers are allowed...

Hope they dont cancel becauseof the weather.

Oath ceremony philly

SNOW-ICE- RAIN;

but at 200pm Oath Ceremony was a sucess. The Philly Staff were unusually nice and friendly. It took only an hour - 66 people sworn in.

thumbs up for the Philly Officers.

Also like to give a Thumbs up for this website moderators and the HOST.