Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

For ones with name change - there's a judicial oath ceremony scheduled for January 15.
Did anyone get an invitation for it?

A friend of mine applied for N-400 based on 3 yrs rule. He applied in October 07, had his interview in August this year and got his oath letter for for 16 Jan 09 morning time

A friend of mine applied for N-400 based on 3 yrs rule. He applied in October 07, had his interview in August this year and got his oath letter for for 16 Jan 09 morning time

And all this happened in Philadelphia, PA ???

For ones with name change - there's a judicial oath ceremony scheduled for January 15.
Did anyone get an invitation for it?

Will answer my own question... Since my wife is changing her name and haven't received oath notice, we called USCIS Philadelphia Office and were told that she is scheduled for January 15, 2009 ceremony in Philly Courthouse. Still not sure why they didn't send us a mail notice...

Will answer my own question... Since my wife is changing her name and haven't received oath notice, we called USCIS Philadelphia Office and were told that she is scheduled for January 15, 2009 ceremony in Philly Courthouse. Still not sure why they didn't send us a mail notice...

I heard that date too. I'm about same time as your wife (interview date.. I had it on late October) and also did the name change. And I still haven't received the oath letter so I guess I'm not on this Jan 15th schedule as I was told that I should receive the letter at least 2 weeks prior to any event.

At the moment, I do not know if I'm supposed to be there this Thursday but somehow my mail got lost or just not scheduled for this one... even if I'm supposed to show up this Thursday, I don't even know what to do since I don't have no latter.

Albert, Did you call the Callowheel office and left the information then they gave you call back or you had to do that infopass?

I'm thinking that your wife and I should be around same time....

thanks,

I heard that date too. I'm about same time as your wife (interview date.. I had it on late October) and also did the name change. And I still haven't received the oath letter so I guess I'm not on this Jan 15th schedule as I was told that I should receive the letter at least 2 weeks prior to any event.

At the moment, I do not know if I'm supposed to be there this Thursday but somehow my mail got lost or just not scheduled for this one... even if I'm supposed to show up this Thursday, I don't even know what to do since I don't have no latter.

Albert, Did you call the Callowheel office and left the information then they gave you call back or you had to do that infopass?

I'm thinking that your wife and I should be around same time....

thanks,

Show up at the District Office and tell them about the urgency that you need a copy of the oath letter or jsut show up at the ceremony... they can print out one for you....

Show up at the District Office and tell them about the urgency that you need a copy of the oath letter or jsut show up at the ceremony... they can print out one for you....

I'm gonna trying to find out if I am scheduled for jan 15th. then I will just show up even if no letter. Otherwise, no reason to or don't wanna cause a problem.

I think we haven't got the oath notice because they didn't schedule us for this oath ceremony originally... If you are close to Philly Courthouse (601 Market Str), I would suggest to show up just in case and check there... you never know. The ceremony starts @ 8:15AM. Good luck!

albertr,

I am also waiting for judicial oath ceremony, I attended the interview in September.

I requested for the name change.

Could you please let me know the phone number to call Callowhill office?

Waiting4oath,

Please let me know if you got any information regarding oath ceremony?

albertr,

I am also waiting for judicial oath ceremony, I attended the interview in September.

I requested for the name change.

Could you please let me know the phone number to call Callowhill office?

Waiting4oath,

Please let me know if you got any information regarding oath ceremony?

The oath ceremony is tomorrow. It's really hard to get thru callowhill office phone. I always get the answering machine. Guess it's because of the overwhelming phone inquiries.

As far as I know, If you know for sure that you are scheduled for the oath and somehow you don't have the letter, you can still show up and be sworn in.

I'm just not scheduled for jan 15th ceremony. The number of callowhile is 215 255 4800.

Thanks for the information.

I called the NSC and they told me that I am also not scheduled for tomorrow's ceremony.

I called the two #.....
In fact i called the on that directs u straight to the Naturalization section.
The machine came up, but i managed to guess someones last name and spoke to the officer.

She said there is no way she coud know when an Oath was scheduled.

Anyway Feb 8th makes it 120 days for me....so I know what to do when that time is up.

Jan 16th Oath Ceremony @ Philly & Passport application.

Showed up at 8:10 and waited for less than 10 mins to get in the building for the 9:00 am session. There are always long lines getting through the security on oath dates so show up early if you don't want to wait over an hour in line. Session started at 9:20am and there were still people coming in as late as 10:00am to the room. (I suspect they were waiting inline outside to get to the building). Staff were very nice, polite, and accommodating. We were done by 10:30am.

Made an appointment (call: 1877 487 2778), applied (@ 11:30am) , and received my passport (@1:30 pm) same day. Of course you should have an itinerary (confirmed plane ticket), showing that you are leaving the country in few days. Total cost is $160.

Well, this journey is over for me after 24 months... Best of luck to everyone.
Thanks for all the help along the way...

Regards

PD: Jan 07
FP: March 07
Looooong name check process, numerous letters, calls, infopasses, etc.,..
ID: Sep 08
OD: Jan 09

PHL_PD-Jan05,

I was at the 9 am oath ceremony as well this morning. I also picked up my passport at the same time you did. Congratulations!

And thanks to everyone on this board for helping out through this process.

Got Oath Ceremony Letter

Received the Oath Ceremony Letter yesterday. I am a resident of DE, but will have my ceremony in Philly, Callowhill office.

As for passport application, what do you have to bring?

FD:7/1/2008
ID:10/8/2008
OD:1/28/2009

Received the Oath Ceremony Letter yesterday. I am a resident of DE, but will have my ceremony in Philly, Callowhill office.

As for passport application, what do you have to bring?

FD:7/1/2008
ID:10/8/2008
OD:1/28/2009

when is oath ceremony scheduled?
your Oath Date (OD) says 1/28 .....is that when you recieved the oath letter?