Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

Funny, Stampler was interviewing my wife too. I hope he's right about oath timeframe.

Good interview....less than 10 mins.
He was straight forward. And very professional.

I personally feel Delaware needs to have the Dover Office handle the
Oath Ceremony at least give the Philly Do a break.

Hey Albert when did your wife get her interview....and when does she expect to get her Oath Letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
ucheojo1,

Both my wife and myself had interviews scheduled on the same day (and time!) - 11/06 @ 8:40AM. Took about ten minutes. My oath is this Thursday, 11/13, but she is changing her name, so they told her to wait for an oath letter. We are hoping for January, I believe they mentioned that December might have already been booked out.

Delaware oath

I also got the interview at Philli DO on October 8th... I am waiting for the oath letter, will let you guys know as soon as I get it in the mail...

Living in Delaware, so I was told oath ceremony will be taking place at
Wilmington...

Good luck everyone

I also got the interview at Philli DO on October 8th... I am waiting for the oath letter, will let you guys know as soon as I get it in the mail...

Living in Delaware, so I was told oath ceremony will be taking place at
Wilmington...

Good luck everyone

Yeh it seems like its taking forvever.... the elections are over...send us our

letters.

my guess is the next ceremony is on December 4th (first Thursday of the

month) in Wilmington.

I wonder why we cant have the Interview and Ceremony the same day in Delaware.

Got my interview and passed in late october. I was told that I will get my oath letter in the beginning of November and will be sworn in November. well, I still haven't gotten one yet and everybody is saying the different date or was told different date. also, many told me that it's not reliable at all of what interview officers tell you about the dates. Guess, I will just have to wait...

Ucheojo1- Do you know whether we can find if an individual is on for Oath next month at Wilmington court? If yes, where do we go/call to find out?
PD: 2/23/2007
ID: 9/29(my), 11/5 (my wife)

THANKS

Yeh it seems like its taking forvever.... the elections are over...send us our

letters.

my guess is the next ceremony is on December 4th (first Thursday of the

month) in Wilmington.

I wonder why we cant have the Interview and Ceremony the same day in Delaware.

Ucheojo1- Do you know whether we can find if an individual is on for Oath next month at Wilmington court? If yes, where do we go/call to find out?
PD: 2/23/2007
ID: 9/29(my), 11/5 (my wife)

THANKS

I tried by calling the US distict Court in Wilm, the ladsai she cannot give me that information. (dead End)

If you call 411 and tell them the city and state, the listing is U.S district Court. The Operator will ransfer you to a lady who handles Oath Ceremony... i called twice and from the second call, it seemed like they are not eager to give information

Try it out and tell me what the say. this is the number 302 573-6170

Ask for the person who handles the Citizenship Ceremony.

My suggestion will be just wait. I highly doubt the letter will be "lost in mail" For all of us who's been waiting for oath letter, let's be patient. I was told that I should be sworn in before thanksgiving, I am still waiting. The date for once a month oath was different from what others here said. Some said they were told by the USCIS officer that it's in the beginning of the month. I was told it's in the end of the month. One thing so far matches is the day, which is thursday. I can't wait for the letter! but I just have to wait. So do you guys. Good luck everybody!

Because I was worried, I ended up going to the chouse where the oath ceremony is held every month. They directed me to a person who handles the ceremony and she told me that she already the had the november oath! I was so worried about the possibility that my oath letter has been "lost in mail", I asked the lady if she can check the list to see my name was on there. My name was NOT on there. With a big relief, I realized that what my interviewer officer told me and what other interviewer officers told others are not always accurate. Lady was kind and told me I should contact immigration and they can tell me what month I will be sworn in. Again, I am telling myself, Just wait for the letter. Good luck everyone.

Oath

Because I was worried, I ended up going to the chouse where the oath ceremony is held every month. They directed me to a person who handles the ceremony and she told me that she already the had the november oath! I was so worried about the possibility that my oath letter has been "lost in mail", I asked the lady if she can check the list to see my name was on there. My name was NOT on there. With a big relief, I realized that what my interviewer officer told me and what other interviewer officers told others are not always accurate. Lady was kind and told me I should contact immigration and they can tell me what month I will be sworn in. Again, I am telling myself, Just wait for the letter. Good luck everyone.

My guess is if you go to Infopass they'll tell you if you are scheduled for an Oath date... I got interviewed on Sep19 at Philly DO and still waiting for my OL!

My guess is if you go to Infopass they'll tell you if you are scheduled for an Oath date... I got interviewed on Sep19 at Philly DO and still waiting for my OL!

Yeah. The lady was kinda enough to show me the list and my name was not on there. She gets the list of names every month for that once a month oath ceremony. She hasn't received the December list yet but I might stop by in couple weeks again if I don't get my OL by then. I am hoping that I will be sworn in December. So anxious!

by the way, what do you mean infopass? Is there a other place or website(?) that we can find stuff like that out?

Yeah. The lady was kinda enough to show me the list and my name was not on there. She gets the list of names every month for that once a month oath ceremony. She hasn't received the December list yet but I might stop by in couple weeks again if I don't get my OL by then. I am hoping that I will be sworn in December. So anxious!

Hey waiting4Oath

I though you said we should have patience...:eek:

Now you making anxious again (LOL)

There is nothing being anxious....i checked my mail today and was looking forward to seeing somthing today.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Hey waiting4Oath

I though you said we should have patience...:eek:

Now you making anxious again (LOL)

There is nothing being anxious....i checked my mail today and was looking forward to seeing somthing today.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Hi ucheojo1

I know exactly what you mean! Must be patient... !

Good luck everybody!

Infopass: Online appointment system to talk to someone (face-to-face) at your district office.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/index.php

Even with Info pass.... the information they will give you is that you are

scheduled. If you live in Delaware and schedule for the Dover office, they will tell you your oath has been scheduled. I already went to info pass and it did no good. Officer Young was helpful, but she told me to wait and expect it soon...... (this was on November 10th)

Online status

USCIS online status does not work.

I am trying to figure out why some cases are fast and others trail.

You can't tell me is the case. I feel it is the officers and DOs that are not

orgnize that makes the process slow. For example, why cant the Delaware

area have at least 1 ceremony a week.

When you call customer Service, the Eyes does not know what the hands or legs are doing.

They pick the phone, but they dont have any idea of whats going on with your case. To me it is a waste of money for

DHS to hire customer service who have limited idea or information about the immigration process. Everything they tell you

is read from a transcript posted on their screen. (it is a shame)

My job has me scheduled to travel to Italy in January. All i want to know is if my case or Oath has been scheduled. But no one in

USCIS ever know a thing. they tell you call in 120 days. And i bet after a 120 days they will come with a different rule.

You know when you go by the rules and at the end of the day you are stalled.

I know understand why a lot of people waiting for Interviews or Oaths

Ceremony giveup mentally in the process. (life still goes on and this process can put a hold to a lot of things)

Last edited by a moderator: