Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

I don't know what is going with Philly. My PD is 03/23/07. I am still waiting for IL. I went for info pass and my name and fingerprint cleared but waiting.

Hey don't worry it takes time. I filed mine n400 with priority date of feb 02, 2007 and just received IL letter 10/05/07.

Thanks. That gives me a lot of hope. I' am planning to trvael in December and hope I can have my Interview before then.

Thanks. That gives me a lot of hope. I' am planning to trvael in December and hope I can have my Interview before then.
Law94, are you planning to use your American passport or you just wanna travel after the interview? the reason why I am saying this is if your are planing to use the U.S pass then don't forget that after the Interview there is oath process which can sometimes take as much as 2-months. I don't mean to be disappointing or discouraging but I think you should know this. However, I do hope that You get the Oath letter within days after interview which I have had seen happened to certain people. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning to travel with US passport but I don't see that happening. I will just rechedule my trip until it's all over. :mad:

Processing time - Dover DE

The time line for N-400 Dover,DE released today for the Oct 15th processing time in the USCIS website. Current processing time is Feb 18th. This is a good jump from Jan 2, 2007 last month same period.

Indeed, that's good. Applicants from the Philadelphia DO please post when you receice IL. My PD is 03/23/07 and still waiting. My background check is good. Just waiting for letter. Keep you posted

Indeed, that's good. Applicants from the Philadelphia DO please post when you receice IL. My PD is 03/23/07 and still waiting. My background check is good. Just waiting for letter. Keep you posted

SSorry if it has been answered before, but How do you know if your background check is OK? My fingerprinting was done back in April, 07 and there has been no online status change. TIA

Interview went pretty well... Actually my name as printed wrong (First name as last name and vice versa) on my green card but was corrected during the interview with out any problem. And I got all questions correct and passed the test. IO told me to wait for the Oath ceremony letter..... Does anyone know when will be the next oath ceremony is? Thank you...

When to File N-400?

Hi,

I got my GC thru employment based on Feb 2003 and My wife got GC only on DEC 2003 even though we both applied together for GC. I am eligible for N-400 in First week of DEC 2007. But 4 yr and 9 month rule is not applicable for my wife. So she has to wait till next yr SEP right? We can not apply together for N-400 right?. Just a confirmation needed.

Thanks

Other DO are processing May applications while Philadelphia i still in February. Are they even working in that office. I don't understand. my brother in law got his IL letter for Dec and his PD is 07/25. Wake up philly.

Some one please answer

Hi,

I request some one to answer to my previous question posted in this thread.

Thanks

For your wife, she has to wait 4 years and 9 months from the date she got her GC not the date you got yours.

Info Pass

Hi,

My fingerprinting was done back in early April, 07 and there has been no online status change since. How does one know if the background check went OK? My DO is Philadelphia. What exactly is 'info pass'. How do I make an appointment for info pass @ my DO in order to find out the status of my fingerprinting?.

Thanks.

PD 3/20/07
FP 4/4/07
IL: Still waiting

Don't even waste your time for info pass. Philadelphia is still processing February case. My PD is 3/13/07. I did Info pass. Everything is clear but they did not start processing March yet. Most DO are processing MAY now.