Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Man, you are not alone, My case is still in progress with pd of July 2002 of NJ, How damely I want to shoot these stupid animals in PBEC.:mad:

Me too waited for more than 4 yrs, today I see my status 'Certified' after we withdrew Last week one of the labors from PBEC. Did you file more than one from same employer in different states?

Last edited by a moderator:
only few approval from philadelphia center this week

HI!
only few approval from philadelphia center this week.
I see lot of Dalas approval this week
but PBEC become slow this week
I hope they will start working again on RIR cases

Do two applications matter?

Me too waited for more than 4 yrs, today I see my status 'Certified' after we withdrew Last week one of the labors from PBEC. Did you file more than one from same employer in different states?

Yes, I do have one more from another state through same employer. Is this matter? Should I cancel another one?

Yes, I do have one more from another state through same employer. Is this matter? Should I cancel another one?

Yes, Do it asap(Cancel the one where your employer doesn't have office).
You will see 'Certified' within two weeks for the other one.

multiple labors

Yes, Do it asap(Cancel the one where your employer doesn't have office).
You will see 'Certified' within two weeks for the other one.

I too have two RIR labors in place but one in PBEC where I have recieved 45DL.

The other in DBEC wherein no 45DL till date and we never bothered about this after it went to backlog. Do you think this is blocking my approval

Is anyone still 'In Process' having multiple labors

Any inputs appreciated

Thanks

P-04274-xxxxx
PD: 09/2003

Finally it made it !!

Hello Friends (BEC Victims),

My lawyer notified last week that after submitting the newly signed forms, the BEC assigned a new case number to the application. The new case number is P-07xxx-xxxxx. According to the BEC website, the application has now been Certified! Also they received the certified LC.

My Labor went through long roller coaster ride, (thanks to BEC!).

I really appreciate all the support and experience shared by people in this forum. I wish everybody good luck to come out of this mess soon.

Thanks.

Certified!! Finally.. :)

Got CERTIFIED today.

PD : Nov 2002
sep 2006 - Case DENIED
Feb 2007 - Case back IN PROGRES
7/17/07 case CERTIFIED (as per Online)

finally it's my turn to share the good news

PD: 02/14/2003
Jan 2007: Denied(online status), never receive denial in paper
May 2007: In process
June 2007: NOF received(prevalling wage
July 2007: NOF replied
July 17th 2007: Certified

Case #: p-04294-xxxxx, filed from CA

Hello ca 2003

Congratulation !!! For the LC certification and also for today's Visa buletin, I think today was your lucky day.

I have also something similar case for my LC like you had, I had recd NOF for Prevailing wage in month of May 07 and we sent rebuttal ( Accepted the suugested prevailaing wage) in month of June 07 and now waiting. Our HR dept called up PBEC and PBEC confirmed that they have recd the NOF rebuttal and the case is in Process.

Please would it be possible to let me know whether you accepted thier suggested PW or you subitted any survey etc, what was exactly situtaion in your case.

I would apprecaite your help

Thanks.

thanks sura_suka

Yeah, my employer did the same thing, agreed 95% of the suggested salary(which is the minimum requirement) and agreed to advertise upon the request from DOL(which they didn't). I send the documents to my attoney on July 2nd, he received it on the 3rd. He might send back to PBEC on the same day or a couple of days later. Then the case is certified on 17th, less than 2 weeks.
Hopefully this info will be helpful. And good luck!

Hello ca 2003

Congratulation !!! For the LC certification and also for today's Visa buletin, I think today was your lucky day.

I have also something similar case for my LC like you had, I had recd NOF for Prevailing wage in month of May 07 and we sent rebuttal ( Accepted the suugested prevailaing wage) in month of June 07 and now waiting. Our HR dept called up PBEC and PBEC confirmed that they have recd the NOF rebuttal and the case is in Process.

Please would it be possible to let me know whether you accepted thier suggested PW or you subitted any survey etc, what was exactly situtaion in your case.

I would apprecaite your help

Thanks.

LC Documents

Does anyone know what is the typical timeframe for the documents to arrive once the LC is certified. I called up PBEC and they told me that it takes 30 days. In that case, we wont be able to file I 140 & 485 by Aug 17

Guys,

Please help. I have labor pending in BEC since Nov/2002. We converted it to PERM in Aug/2006. It's still pending. PERM processing center says they are waiting on BEC for original ETA-750 (or what ever that labor application). When I contacted BEC, they said my application is in 'Recruitment Report Queue'.

Can someone please help me to resolve this deadlock? What shall I do? Appreciate your help.

Does anyone know what is the typical timeframe for the documents to arrive once the LC is certified. I called up PBEC and they told me that it takes 30 days. In that case, we wont be able to file I 140 & 485 by Aug 17

mine was certified on July 10 per website, got papers on July 16. Hope your papers will arrive very soon! Good luck

The day has come.....

Guys/Girls

Wanted to share good news, been a long time reader.

My LC got certified this Monday gone. Online shows certified. I hope the paper works arrives before Aug 17th!:confused:

I wish you guys/girls the best of luck, as I know how it felt over the past 3-1/2 years of waiting.

PD: 24 Jan, 2004.
MD/EB3/TR
Case: P-05152-XXXXX

In the meantime

Please gather requisite documentation for 140 and 485, My LC came in a week, I am sure PBEC should send out the mail ASAP, good luck

You should in the mean while

Be ready with all the documentation. They say 30 days but some times ppl have reported getting LC in 4-5 days. so be positive and do your home work
good luck
hope you can apply for 140 & 485

Stucked LC for ever..

Hi,

LC is stucked in PBEC. Any ideas how to proceed further. Still waiting for recruitment period to be completed.. Sure shall miss the boat and frustrating to check daily seeing your application in Process..

What if LC get certify in month of Augst ?

Hello All,

Please would it be possible to advise.

If some one's LC get certify in month of August and get LC hard copy before August 17, are they still eligeble to file I-485 under July Visa buletin ? Thanks.

NOF Urgent Reply

Gurus....need help
I have EB2 RIR is InProcess in PBEC with PD Sep 2003. Last week my company got a NOF stating my application should have applied from NY state and not DE. My company's HQ is in NY but they have branches in other states also Has anyone got these kind of NOF? Please help.

I got this from the web
10. LABOR CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS WHERE ALIENS WILL BE WORKING AT VARIOUS UNANTICIPATED SITES

Applications involving job opportunities which require the beneficiary to work in various locations throughout the U.S. that cannot be anticipated should be filed with the local Employment Service office having jurisdiction over the area in which the employer's main or headquarters office is located.