Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hello Guys..

I need some help. I received an NOF yesterday. But it says,
All enclosures accompanying this notice of findings must be returned with June 11,2007

and this is the exact text. Does it mean the deadline or the date on which the NOF is sent.?..

may be typo, so dont worry and send them what they asked for.

in the cover letter, say also that you recieved the letter with a error on the date.

Yesterday morning when I check the online status, rather mechanically without hoping anything, it turned out mine was certified. I couldn't believe my eyes. This forum is of great support for me in the past years. Instead of complaining the process, I wanna share my experience with those unlucky ones.

Congratulations and wish you all the best for the future steps!

My Lawyer Received the Hard Copy

My Labor was approved as per DOL website on June 12th and my lawyer received the hard copy by June 18th. :) I am filing I-140 Premium Processing and I-485 together. Just wanted to thanks everyone.

Hopefully everyone will be out of this mess soon.

LC_DEC
NY EB2 RIR
PD:12/2001
Labor Approved: 06/12
Hard Copy Received: 06/18
Case Number: P-05124-XXXXX

My Labor was approved as per DOL website on June 12th and my lawyer received the hard copy by June 18th. :) I am filing I-140 Premium Processing and I-485 together. Just wanted to thanks everyone.

Thats great, congratulations and goodluck with 140/485! I got my status changed to certified on the same day as yours. Hope I'll get the originals too.

Stuck LC

Hi,

My PD is March 2005
My lawyer says he has received DOL regarding traditional recruitment since 1 month but haven't heard anything else. Doe any body know how much time it take to complete the who process.

Just stuck..Any feedback would be appreciate..

Lopd

I appreciate if you anyone can help me understand what LOPD means, now in the screen shot shows LOPD 9/12/2003. Earlier it used to show as case received date with some other date.

sri
P-04274-xxxxx
PD: 9/12/03
45D letter:Dec04/replied Feb05

Wow! That's inspiring!! Good effort man(woman)!!

Yesterday morning when I check the online status, rather mechanically without hoping anything, it turned out mine was certified. I couldn't believe my eyes. This forum is of great support for me in the past years. Instead of complaining the process, I wanna share my experience with those unlucky ones.

My PD is Aug 2002, RIR, EB3, a few weeks back, lawyer received a NOF asking for bunch of ridiculous documents, including resumes of almost one hundreds applicants who ever applied for the position; college transcripts of those deemed unqualified; written statements of those who qualified but not accepted, and so on.

Because there's noway we can strictly meet the requirement, Lawyer and my boss simply suggested give up on this one and file a PERM right away since my 6-year H1-B will expire soon. I was desperate, and furious too. Because they didn't even bother to try to help me. They would never think how painful it is to START OVER.

So I insisted on everybody involved that I want to try. And clearly show my upset and not in any kind of mood at working. I keep bothering HR people to dig out old records. Luckily my supervisor is very helpful, not only help me sort out all old emails, but also report the issue to CEO(we're a small company). So, HR gets plenty of pressure. Finally, he found out dozens of resumes, then he spent a couple of days sort them out, preparing reply with lawyer, the lawyer wrote many pages to explain the situation. Then 3 days after the reply was mailed out, my online status showed Certified!

What I want to share is, you have to be proactive. If you don't, nobody cares. But if you do, some of them will have to care. After all, your boss counts on you to do the work. Basically, if you've been working on the company for that many years, they don't want to lose you. In my case, I just tell them I don't want to keep waiting, if mine gets denied, I would either start it over from another company, or simply going back. Either way, I'll leave. (By the way, this was not just threatening, it was what I wanted to do). Regardless, the message was delivered.

Anyway, what everybody shared on this forum help me get through the past years. Wish everybody good luck, especially to the comrades who are still waiting.

Can BEC complete the Pending Case in next 3 month?

:confused: The latest DATA Base tabulated by Vshah and msp indicates that for PBEC the pending total RIR Cases are @ 7000 (indluding IN PROCESS and Data Review). That means PBEC has to finish on an average 2350 RIR case per month or 590 cases per week. Seems like doable as per the trend from the data base from BEC case statistics tabulation.

Lets see if all of us can be out of this blackhole (of course with good news with all of us being CERTIFIED) by september.

NY/RIR/EB3
PD: June 2002
45 day letter: Receive in Jan and replied.
On line Case STATUS: IN PROCESS

It is so frustrating everyday for waiting just to get the GC(LC certified).
Now i m lossing hope too.
don't what is going to be happen,
They will come with the new rule

Where do you know the PBEC OR DBEC Statistics

:confused: The latest DATA Base tabulated by Vshah and msp indicates that for PBEC the pending total RIR Cases are @ 7000 (indluding IN PROCESS and Data Review). That means PBEC has to finish on an average 2350 RIR case per month or 590 cases per week. Seems like doable as per the trend from the data base from BEC case statistics tabulation.

Lets see if all of us can be out of this blackhole (of course with good news with all of us being CERTIFIED) by september.

NY/RIR/EB3
PD: June 2002
45 day letter: Receive in Jan and replied.
On line Case STATUS: IN PROCESS

Hi Balckhole2

Can you post the URL for Vshah tabulated for PBEC and DBEC?

Thanks
Savema27

Nof!

Hi,

Today, after 4 Yrs and 10 mths received NOF regarding 5 Years of experience letters.

I will appreciate if anyone who recieved similar NOF and can share their experience such as how they responded, how long it take to gets certified etc..

As my degree is of 3 yrs and attorney is saying they have to redo the ads.

Do you see any issues with this?

Please suggest.

thanks,

PD - Aug'02 - EB2
NOF - 06-25-07

Labor certified PD May 2004, EB3 NON-RIR

My labor turned to "Certified" status online today.
What a day after years of waiting !

PD: May 2004
Center: Phily BEC ( NJ )
Type: NON-RIR, EB3
45 Day letter sent: March 08, 2006
Labor certified online: June-26-2007

Wishing good luck to all of you awaiting their labor certification !

Congratulations on your labor approval:)

Do you know when was your Final Recruitment Report filed?

Thanks.

My turn to share good news

After so many years status changed to "CERTIFIED" at 10 AM PST. I couldn't believe it and tears came to my eyes.

P-04309-3****
CA EB3 RIR 06/2003
45 day letter 02/2005

Certified

PD: March 2005
Center: Phily BEC
Type: NON-RIR, EB3
Recruitment report sent: June 19, 2007
Labor certified online: June-26-2007

What happen to RIR case
according to some report only 200 RIR cases left
but i don not see any RIR certified this month anyone with RIR certified this month.