Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Certified

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : DENIED (per status website as of 03/20/2007)
Rebuttal Sent : 03/27/2007 (No RFE RECEIVED)
RFE RECEIVED : 04/09/2007 (RFE initiated -2'nd week Jan 2007)
Rebuttal Sent : 05/08/2007
Case Status : In Process (changed on 05/13/2007)
CERTIFIED (online) : 06/15/2007

BEC Backlog Elimination Status as of Today

Published in: http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

DOL reports that as of today there are only 48,600 cases remaining to process, out which only about 200 cases are RIR and the balance is the TR cases. This total balance amounces to 13% of total cases received which was 364,000 altogether.

I guess I am in the 200 RIR cases not processed yet.... How lucky am I? :mad:

Wow

After 6+ years of waiting for approval I certainly didn't expect to get Original papers that fast. My case was certified on 6/12 and today we got the Letter from DOL -unbelievable. Finally I can uncork first bottle of champagne ;).

Now according to my lawyer we have to apply for 140/485 before the end of July (fees are going up dramatically).

I'm a little lost in I140/485 forum-can someone suggest which one is good for me?

To all you guys from 2001/2002- keep pushing people responsible for your cases-call, scream and demand-don't give up because you'll loose it-nothing will happen on it's own at DOL.
Hope you all remaining folk will get approved soon.

We are on the same boat

DOL reports that as of today there are only 48,600 cases remaining to process, out which only about 200 cases are RIR and the balance is the TR cases. This total balance amounces to 13% of total cases received which was 364,000 altogether.

let's see howlong it will take these 200 cases

Wow

After 6+ years of waiting for approval I certainly didn't expect to get Original papers that fast. My case was certified on 6/12 and today we got the Letter from DOL -unbelievable. Finally I can uncork first bottle of champagne ;).

Now according to my lawyer we have to apply for 140/485 before the end of July (fees are going up dramatically).

I'm a little lost in I140/485 forum-can someone suggest which one is good for me?

To all you guys from 2001/2002- keep pushing people responsible for your cases-call, scream and demand-don't give up because you'll loose it-nothing will happen on it's own at DOL.
Hope you all remaining folk will get approved soon.

Certified

I do not know how I can express it. My case finally showed certified after 5 1/2 year waiting.

My case was filed on 02/08/2002 from Maryland typed as RIR. There is no news at all for my case till BEC launched case status checking. It showed TR instead of RIR. My attorney and employer kept sending inquiry letter to BEC and there is no answer at all. I almost gave up, suddenly online showed certified on this Wednesday. I am waiting for the paper notice and hopefully this is not a mistake from system.

Easton
RIR, Maryland, PD:02/2002
No NOF

i am in the same 200 RIR cases still showing "IN progress"

I dont buy that.

NYAUG2002,

I dont believe it. Even if we start counting on this website the pending cases for RIR, i think it would be more than 200.

Only way possible is they internally certified all the cases and are not updated on their website were all for our cases are showing " IN PROCESS".

I hope what i wrote above is true, but now i am depressed and frustrated to such a level that i want take it for grated unless we all all see our cases certified online and we get labor in our hand.

I already started EB2 in PERM out of frustration and fear just in case something goes wrong with the current labor which is taking indefinite time.

If we all get approved it would be good but we will be at the end in the line of I-140 and I-485 which might be another 2-4 years. Who knows even more.

Keeping fingers crossed.

NY / EB3/ RIR
PD : June 2002
45 Day: Jan 2006
Online Status : IN PROCESS
completed 5 years on Journey but still No LC:mad:

Lets start counting

1) NYAUG2002, 2) Blackhole2002, 3)Shadsq

guys carry on..

NYAUG2002,

I dont believe it. Even if we start counting on this website the pending cases for RIR, i think it would be more than 200.

Only way possible is they internally certified all the cases and are not updated on their website were all for our cases are showing " IN PROCESS".

I hope what i wrote above is true, but now i am depressed and frustrated to such a level that i want take it for grated unless we all all see our cases certified online and we get labor in our hand.

I already started EB2 in PERM out of frustration and fear just in case something goes wrong with the current labor which is taking indefinite time.

If we all get approved it would be good but we will be at the end in the line of I-140 and I-485 which might be another 2-4 years. Who knows even more.

Keeping fingers crossed.

NY / EB3/ RIR

Pending Cases at BEC's

i am in the same 200 RIR cases still showing "IN progress"

I think only cases that are originally filed as RIR are the remaining 200 RIR cases. RIR Conversion are being counted in the 48600 cases.

And iam one of those unlucky ones..

Please reply - How to Rebutt a Prevailing wages NOF -

How to Rebutt a Prevailing wages NOF

A. Do we have to support it with current salary

or

B. Support with a letter saying this 'will be' the salary company will offer at the time GC is done

Please advice

Agree...

I agree, it is hard to believe such statement from DOL, especially because before they already have stated that all RIR would be handled by end of April... and here we are.:(

I also hope that internally they have already approved much of the RIR processes, but have not updated website. From what I gathered in this forum they seem to have a lot of internal processes before truly certifying (stamping) and mailing LC.

Again, hope we all see the end of the this tunnel soon (at least) ....

NYAUG2002,

Keeping fingers crossed.

NY / EB3/ RIR

Certified

Finally, it is my turn to share the good news of seeing the magic word 'Certified' on the online status check website! I started to get nervous as it has been close to 3 months since we responded to the NOF. It is a great news to me and I wish the best of luck for all those people who are still waiting patiently. My case details are in my signature.

Special thanks to this forum and all the people involved in keeping it alive. Great job fellows!

Since the priority dates are current for July, I have a couple of questions to the 'gurus' of these forums. I am getting married at the end of August and will be back in US around second week of September.

1. Is it possible for me to file my I140/485 (of course, assuming I get all the original copies and have all my documents ready) prior to my trip and then add/amend my 485 application to include my wife?

2. Simply wait until I come back from my India trip and hope the dates remain current?

I will definitely talk to my attorney about this but will certainly appreciate your views! Thanks in advance!

1) NYAUG2002, 2) Blackhole2002, 3)Shadsq

guys carry on..

I think 4 is taken already
5)MSP1976

Guys...Our tracker 'In Porcess' tally 47K something roughy matches to 46K something pending given by them...
I think Attorney. oh may have made a mistake in the report or DOL may have made some mistake....

Let's see how it goes...

Is it real

let's see howlong it will take these 200 cases

I went to this site but cannot find this information anywhere else that there are only 200 RIR cases remaining. If this is true then there is hope that we all will get out certs by mid july. Lets see. Also below are my details. Please any one with a similar PD and case status whose LC has been certified let me know

PD: Feb 05
TR to RIR : March 28th 07
Current status: RIR in Process
case no: P-05173-*****

Today is my Day!!!!

Hello! All,
Finally my Labor is approved as it shows CERTIFIED on website . I cannot believe it took 5 years and 6 months.:). Can anyone let me know how long does it take to receive a hard copy of Labor certificate. As I do not want my lawyer to just wait and sit with the approved certificate.

Good Luck to all of those who are still waiting.Can I file I-140 premium processing and How long is I-485 taking to get cleared.

Thanks everyone this forum has helped me a lot to keep my hope alive. I will update once again when I have my hard copy Labor certificate.

LC_DEC
EB2 NY RIR
PD: 12/2001
CASE NUMBER: P-05124-9xxxxx
CASE STATUS: CERTIFIED

Survey or Support Letter

How to Rebutt a Prevailing wages NOF

A. Do we have to support it with current salary

or

B. Support with a letter saying this 'will be' the salary company will offer at the time GC is done

Please advice

You can submit a wage survey or you can agree to suggested wages.
both work, in my case, agreed to wages
good luck

Can I file I140 without LC Hard copy and send it later ?

My Online LC status turned 'Certified' yesterday (06/16) and waiting for Certified Hard Copy. My priority date is current now (PD March' 2003). Is it possible to file I140 without out certified hard copy of my LC, and send it at a later time. Any help appreciated.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : DENIED (per status website as of 03/20/2007)
Rebuttal Sent : 03/27/2007 (No RFE RECEIVED)
RFE RECEIVED : 04/09/2007 (RFE initiated -2'nd week Jan 2007)
Rebuttal Sent : 05/08/2007
Case Status : In Process (changed on 05/13/2007)
CERTIFIED (online) : 06/15/2007

Last edited by a moderator: