Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My LC has status shows certified (online) since 10th May 2007. The lawyer has not yet received the LC papers. Anyone in similar boat? Any advice from gurus on what can be done? The PD is 6/2003. If people post seeing certified online but not receiving the LC paperwork -- at least we will have an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rajey,

It will really help or not, It took 43 calendar days for me to receive certified copies.

My LC has status shows certified (online) since 10th May 2007. The lawyer has not yet received the LC papers. Anyone in similar boat? Any advice from gurus on what can be done? The PD is 6/2003. If people post seeing certified online but not receiving the LC paperwork -- at least we will have an idea.

FINALLY ..... I got CERTIFIED and lawyer got the certificate in hand yesterday

Category: EB2
PD: 01/16/2004
45 Days Letter: 10/05/05
State: North Carolina
Certificates in hand: 06/26/2007

Now how long is it taking for Pakistani origin person to get through I-140 and I-485 if I use Premium processing? I guess I-485 are current and I-140 premium takes on average 10-15 days....?

FINALLY ..... I got CERTIFIED and lawyer got the certificate in hand yesterday

Category: EB2
PD: 01/16/2004
45 Days Letter: 10/05/05
State: North Carolina
Certificates in hand: 06/26/2007

Now how long is it taking for Pakistani origin person to get through I-140 and I-485 if I use Premium processing? I guess I-485 are current and I-140 premium takes on average 10-15 days....?

I-140/I-485 filing would not be a problem for you..Your PD would also remain current for the whole of next year...
All the best..

You are out of this queue....

Certified

Guys,

Today when I checked the website for my labor status, it shows CERTIFIED. As for those waiting, I know what goes through our minds, but keep following up on your cases. I have been very aggressive in following up with the lawyer, HR and BEC and after 3 physical mails (sending the RRI report) and number of inquiries through phone(by lawyer and HR), I got my case moving. So guys, don't sit and think the certification will come through. Try to be pro-active and get your case status every week so you know where you stand

PRHolder

PR holder, what day and year was your case entered into the BEC system ? Can you tell us your first five numbers following P from your case number ? If your case number was P-12345-XXXXX then I am looking for the number 12345.......thanks

Case number P-05172-76XXX

PR holder, what day and year was your case entered into the BEC system ? Can you tell us your first five numbers following P from your case number ? If your case number was P-12345-XXXXX then I am looking for the number 12345.......thanks

ncaug2004,

My case number is P-05172-76XXX

BEC i think is trying to clear the backlog by September 2007, so I think cases will be cleared soon. All of you will definately get an update. I know it is too too long a wait, but guys be pro-active. Good Luck to all waiting

PRHolder

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

Good job

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

How did you speak with them directly?

Did you contact by yourself or through employer or Attorney?

Good job

How did you speak with them directly?

Did you contact by yourself or through employer or Attorney?

Congrats. Finally after a long wait, they changed the status to certified for my husband. My attorney contacted us in March I think to say it was approved and he was going to file the I-140. I have since then checked the status online frequently, but it was alawys still in process and today it finally says Certified. Amazing how long they take to update their mess.
The # was P-04289-21*** and it was RIR from PA. The PD is 02/04, RD 08/04, 45 days letter 02/05 and that was it.
Never received any paperwork in the mail like other people get saying the case was certified.
We are now getting ready, that is my attorney ,to file the I-485.
I hope that this will be a lot quicker. Have been in this country 16 years now. It's about time to part with the immigration office. I feel like we are siamese twins and that is a very very scary thought. I need profesional help to get seperated before it's too late.

After so many years status changed to "CERTIFIED" at 10 AM PST. I couldn't believe it and tears came to my eyes.

P-04309-3****
CA EB3 RIR 06/2003
45 day letter 02/2005

Hi,
I plan to write a letter to PBEC after 4.5+ years waiting.
Do you guys know the name of any of the certification officer?

My case has been in final review for 6 months...

thanks

RIR 10/2002 NJ

Effects of VISA July Bulletin

From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html ...

* All I-140 Premium Processing Services Suspension from 07/02/2007 to 08/01/2007

* SPECIAL ALERT: I-485 Cap for FY 2007 Can Be Exhausted Before End of July? Then What Will Happen?

According to the AILA, approximately 40,000 visas remain in all employment-based categories, other than EW, for FY2007, according to its sources, and that the USCIS has far more than 40,000 adjustment applications in the backlog queue that are ready for approval, not to mention the additional numbers which will be consumed in concular immigrant visa processing. It is thus possible that the cap may reach within a short period in July, even though no one can predict it until after July 2, 2007. The USCIS at this time does not have any policy announced with reference to July 2007 I-485 filings which are filed after certain date in July when the total number is exhausted. However, considering the fact that the USCIS currently rejects the "Other Worker" category I-485 applications even though June 2007 Visa Bulletin show current for certain applicants because the "other worker" category quota was exhausted on June 5, 2007. This raises a serious concern because as we reported earlier today, the USCIS appears to be picking up the speed of processing of backlog I-485 applications in anticipation of flood of July 485 applications. The USCIS hands may be tied, should the EB visa numbers for FY 2007 is exhausted before the end of July.

Filed I-140/I-485 two weeks after "certified" online

Hi everyone,

just wanted to provide an update to those of you still waiting in the BEC line. I was lucky enough to receive (through my lawyer) the LC papers four days after seeing I was certified online. Then I heard about the visa numbers becoming current for July, so I kept pushing my lawyer to file my I-140/I-485 ASAP to beat the next expected backlog. Luckily, I had done my homework and had provided my lawyer with all the required papers for filing (birth certificate, tax returns, medical forms, photos) ahead of time. Otherwise, there was no way we would have been able to get the paperwork submitted before the end of June. I was all ready, but then my employer was dragging his feet about supplying checks and financial letters to the lawyer, and I had to keep pushing and pushing, especially after hearing that premium processing would be suspended in July as well. I hate being a nag, but my constant emailing and calling both the lawyer and my HR department was the ONLY solution, and I am happy to report that they submitted the applications last night via overnight delivery, so we should get a June 29 receipt date and be able to beat the "rush" at USCIS.

I'm only telling you all of this so those of you still waiting can be proactive (as others in this forum have already said) and start getting everything together so when your day comes (and it will), you will be READY for the next step.

Best of luck to all of you, and I will see you in the I-140/I-485 forum soon I hope!

I hope that works for you...

Hi,
I plan to write a letter to PBEC after 4.5+ years waiting.
Do you guys know the name of any of the certification officer?

My case has been in final review for 6 months...

thanks

RIR 10/2002 NJ

Well, I just got of the line with PBEC agent. NO USE. They still have the cheek to point me to the public disclosure web-site, which is stuck at 'In Progress' for so long now that even when I shut my monitor off, the letters 'In Progress' are etched on the screen.

I even changed my attorney, blew up thousands of dollars and hired someone big profile (we all know), just to learn once the case was tranferred that they will follow up with PBEC by ONLY using their 'standard operating procedures'. Who cares, right! Blood suckers...

On behalf of all those who have suffered and all those who are still suffering, I hope these people too suffer in this very life...

Still hoping to see the light at the end of this long tunnel and wishing all in a similar situation an early decision day....

when is your PD current? if it is on July 1st, but your application reached USCIS before that, then watch out

Hi everyone,

just wanted to provide an update to those of you still waiting in the BEC line. I was lucky enough to receive (through my lawyer) the LC papers four days after seeing I was certified online. Then I heard about the visa numbers becoming current for July, so I kept pushing my lawyer to file my I-140/I-485 ASAP to beat the next expected backlog. Luckily, I had done my homework and had provided my lawyer with all the required papers for filing (birth certificate, tax returns, medical forms, photos) ahead of time. Otherwise, there was no way we would have been able to get the paperwork submitted before the end of June. I was all ready, but then my employer was dragging his feet about supplying checks and financial letters to the lawyer, and I had to keep pushing and pushing, especially after hearing that premium processing would be suspended in July as well. I hate being a nag, but my constant emailing and calling both the lawyer and my HR department was the ONLY solution, and I am happy to report that they submitted the applications last night via overnight delivery, so we should get a June 29 receipt date and be able to beat the "rush" at USCIS.

I'm only telling you all of this so those of you still waiting can be proactive (as others in this forum have already said) and start getting everything together so when your day comes (and it will), you will be READY for the next step.

Best of luck to all of you, and I will see you in the I-140/I-485 forum soon I hope!

Hello michi,
I think your application is supposed to reach on July 02, am i right? correct me please.....Thank you....:confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
LC filing date July 02, 2003, entered May 29th into PBEC System

Hello All,
My husbands LC FINALLY ENTERED INTO PBEC...

LC PD July 02,2003

EB3 RIR
#P-07144-*****
under DATA REVIEW

can you guess when it will be certified? we are really in a difficult situation now...
bye....:eek:

Hello All,
My husbands LC FINALLY ENTERED INTO PBEC...

LC PD July 02,2003

EB3 RIR
#P-07144-*****
under DATA REVIEW

can you guess when it will be certified? we are really in a difficult situation now...
bye....:eek:

You sure have come a long way...If they keep processing at the speed they are processing now they should be done by sept end So hang in there...
My case is also stuck..All others in my company got their labors...
Am the only one left...

So do not despair....