Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Apparently, they need the Certified ETA750 A& B forms that come to your attorney when you file the I-140. I am also eagerly waiting for my certified LC forms to come in mail and then file I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

The reason for them to ask for certified ETA750 A & B forms is that they want to validate what experience/education level you got certified for and if you are eligibile for EB-2/3. For example- If you mentioned Bachelors + 2 years experience on your ETA750 A form and now you are certified and file for EB-2, they do not know till they see the ETA750 A form.

Hope this helps!

My Online LC status turned 'Certified' yesterday (06/16) and waiting for Certified Hard Copy. My priority date is current now (PD March' 2003). Is it possible to file I140 without out certified hard copy of my LC, and send it at a later time. Any help appreciated.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : DENIED (per status website as of 03/20/2007)
Rebuttal Sent : 03/27/2007 (No RFE RECEIVED)
RFE RECEIVED : 04/09/2007 (RFE initiated -2'nd week Jan 2007)
Rebuttal Sent : 05/08/2007
Case Status : In Process (changed on 05/13/2007)
CERTIFIED (online) : 06/15/2007

Thankyou very much for your help my friend. By doing this before July '1st , I think we may avoid some traffic. I understand they would require Certified ETA750 A & B forms for determination, but from submittal prospective is it possible to send without hard copies of ETA750 without adverse effects, and send the hard copies in another mail 2 or 4 weeks down the road. I'm sure no one should have touched it until then, but I feel this may give us some advantage in I485 queue.

Apparently, they need the Certified ETA750 A& B forms that come to your attorney when you file the I-140. I am also eagerly waiting for my certified LC forms to come in mail and then file I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

The reason for them to ask for certified ETA750 A & B forms is that they want to validate what experience/education level you got certified for and if you are eligibile for EB-2/3. For example- If you mentioned Bachelors + 2 years experience on your ETA750 A form and now you are certified and file for EB-2, they do not know till they see the ETA750 A form.

Hope this helps!

PLEASE ADVICE - case closed at Philadelphia backlog processing center

All of a sudden Philadelphia Backlog processing center closed my EB3 non-RIR case that was with priority date of Oct 2003.

DOL had sent the recruitment instructions in December 2006 and then my company sent the required documents to the DOL in March 2007. I checked my case showed IN PROCESS until May 2007 and then suddenly got CLOSED. Now, the lawyer has sent request to reopen the case but there is no feedback from DOL after almost 7 weeks.

Any suggestion whether I should wait on this case to reopen and get certified or is it too risky and that I should start with a substitute labor or with a PERM processing?

I will greatly appreciate your expert advice.

Some help please.

My Labor has been showing certified for over 3 weeks now but no hard copy has arrived yet. What in the god's name does this mean?! Anyone out there in the same position? Please respond.:confused:

Do whatever you can but don't wait things to happen on their own.

Keep on bugging lawyer, escalate in HR dept, Write to Congressman, senators DOL secretary, File PERM as backup.
his is my advice to all whose cases closed. I have been through this. I know how painful this is. My case is still "in process" and after more than 4.5 years PBEC informed my lawyer that they can't find my original ETA 750 form. This is absolutely r..i..diculO...us height of reckless negligence!!
All of a sudden Philadelphia Backlog processing center closed my EB3 non-RIR case that was with priority date of Oct 2003.

DOL had sent the recruitment instructions in December 2006 and then my company sent the required documents to the DOL in March 2007. I checked my case showed IN PROCESS until May 2007 and then suddenly got CLOSED. Now, the lawyer has sent request to reopen the case but there is no feedback from DOL after almost 7 weeks.

Any suggestion whether I should wait on this case to reopen and get certified or is it too risky and that I should start with a substitute labor or with a PERM processing?

I will greatly appreciate your expert advice.

My Case also closed

PD 12/12/2003 EB3 Non-RIR
ETA Case No : P-05143-xxxxx

my laywer sent RRI to PBEC on 3/7/2007 5 days before deadline and it was recieved and signed by a PBEC guy the next day.

and it was closed on 4/12/2007, and still shows CLOSED online.

I asked my lawyer and she attempted to contact PBEC by phone calls and sending FedEx again and Emails several times.

and finally this is what they got from PBEC, and my lawyer said it's being processed and we will get the result shortly, but it's already 2 weeks now again.. so I feel they lied again... I don't know what to say... I am under the impression now that PBEC is just ignoring some cases even if they receive RRI or whatever and the system is automatically closing cases that are not responded within certain time period say 1 month, this is all because they want to meet the deadline so they want to say at the end of Sep, they processed all the backlogs considering CLOSED cases also as PROCESSED.

So I am guessing the worst cases scenario is the CLOSED cases will be reopened after 9/30/2007. I am hopeless.

This PBEC is killing my life..

------------------------
Dear Requestor:

Thank you for contacting the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) regarding your case.

We have reviewed the information you provided and we need the following:

_X___At this time, we do not need anything further from you and you will be hearing from us shortly as to the outcome of your case.

In order to facilitate our response to future e-mails, please indicate, specifically, the nature of your inquiry on the subject line.

Sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,

Yesterday I saw my status changed to "Certified". I was very delighyed to see that. I have recevied NOF which was responded on Feb 2007 so was little curious about this. At one point(march 2007) online status was "denied" and changed to "in process" two weeks ago. It's been roller coaster ride for 4 years. For the friends waiting I know how it feels like but keep spirits high. Good luck.

RIR NJ May 2003
NOF replied on Feb 2007
Online "certified" 06/18.
Waiting for hard copy ?????

PD 12/12/2003 EB3 Non-RIR
ETA Case No : P-05143-xxxxx

my laywer sent RRI to PBEC on 3/7/2007 5 days before deadline and it was recieved and signed by a PBEC guy the next day.

and it was closed on 4/12/2007, and still shows CLOSED online.

I asked my lawyer and she attempted to contact PBEC by phone calls and sending FedEx again and Emails several times.

and finally this is what they got from PBEC, and my lawyer said it's being processed and we will get the result shortly, but it's already 2 weeks now again.. so I feel they lied again... I don't know what to say... I am under the impression now that PBEC is just ignoring some cases even if they receive RRI or whatever and the system is automatically closing cases that are not responded within certain time period say 1 month, this is all because they want to meet the deadline so they want to say at the end of Sep, they processed all the backlogs considering CLOSED cases also as PROCESSED.

So I am guessing the worst cases scenario is the CLOSED cases will be reopened after 9/30/2007. I am hopeless.

This PBEC is killing my life..

------------------------
Dear Requestor:

Thank you for contacting the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) regarding your case.

We have reviewed the information you provided and we need the following:

_X___At this time, we do not need anything further from you and you will be hearing from us shortly as to the outcome of your case.

In order to facilitate our response to future e-mails, please indicate, specifically, the nature of your inquiry on the subject line.

Sincerely,

HI!
case type -RIR

my case was never closed but it was lost so my lawyer send every thing to them last oct year 2006 and then replied 45 days letter on jan 2006
and now my case is in process since
my lawyer contact them thats what i got

it's being processed and we will get the result shortly.

so i guess you are write they just dont want to touch some cases.

Hello Guys..

I need some help. I received an NOF yesterday. But it says,
All enclosures accompanying this notice of findings must be returned with June 11,2007

and this is the exact text. Does it mean the deadline or the date on which the NOF is sent.?..

Friends,

I have a quick question I need help with.

My Pd is March, 2005. We received the 45 day late last year and replied to it in time and have not herd from the PBEC since. Now my company wants to apply perm for me.

If I apply for perm will I loose my Pd? And normally how long will it take to get PERM approved?

Thanks for the help.

Urgent....Please advise....

I have my EB2 & Non-RIR labor with priority date of Nov-2004 pending at PBEC.

My attorney today mentioned that they receieved my RRI from PBEC a week ago but mentioned that they did not recieve any recruitment instructions for my case.

They also mentioned that the deadline for responding back to RRI is by mid-July. My attorney is now trying to find out from PBEC how they need to proceed with this.

I really cant believe that this happened to me...I might be the only one to face something like this.

I know people waiting for RRI after their recruitment periods...

If someone else had a similar issue..please let me know how you went about handing this issue...

Everyone else..please suggest what options do I have at this point...

Thanks a lot.....

Is it possible to change the old GC into Perm GC.
and not to withdraw the old case. when the perm GC will be certified the date will belong to the new perm?
Anyone with the similar experiance?

Hi Guys

My lc is still pending in pbec. It shows me in process eventhough I received my 45 days letter back in october 2005.

PD : 27 April 2001.
45 days letter : 23 October 2005

Pl advise me what to do

Certified after replying a unbelievable NOF

Yesterday morning when I check the online status, rather mechanically without hoping anything, it turned out mine was certified. I couldn't believe my eyes. This forum is of great support for me in the past years. Instead of complaining the process, I wanna share my experience with those unlucky ones.

My PD is Aug 2002, RIR, EB3, a few weeks back, lawyer received a NOF asking for bunch of ridiculous documents, including resumes of almost one hundreds applicants who ever applied for the position; college transcripts of those deemed unqualified; written statements of those who qualified but not accepted, and so on.

Because there's noway we can strictly meet the requirement, Lawyer and my boss simply suggested give up on this one and file a PERM right away since my 6-year H1-B will expire soon. I was desperate, and furious too. Because they didn't even bother to try to help me. They would never think how painful it is to START OVER.

So I insisted on everybody involved that I want to try. And clearly show my upset and not in any kind of mood at working. I keep bothering HR people to dig out old records. Luckily my supervisor is very helpful, not only help me sort out all old emails, but also report the issue to CEO(we're a small company). So, HR gets plenty of pressure. Finally, he found out dozens of resumes, then he spent a couple of days sort them out, preparing reply with lawyer, the lawyer wrote many pages to explain the situation. Then 3 days after the reply was mailed out, my online status showed Certified!

What I want to share is, you have to be proactive. If you don't, nobody cares. But if you do, some of them will have to care. After all, your boss counts on you to do the work. Basically, if you've been working on the company for that many years, they don't want to lose you. In my case, I just tell them I don't want to keep waiting, if mine gets denied, I would either start it over from another company, or simply going back. Either way, I'll leave. (By the way, this was not just threatening, it was what I wanted to do). Regardless, the message was delivered.

Anyway, what everybody shared on this forum help me get through the past years. Wish everybody good luck, especially to the comrades who are still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

My lc is still pending in pbec. It shows me in process eventhough I received my 45 days letter back in october 2005.

PD : 27 April 2001.
45 days letter : 23 October 2005

Pl advise me what to do

call them up/ email them for the status, everyday. check your case status too!!