Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I have the same situation as yours. I found my case denied online in the middle of janunary. Then we requested for reopening the case and received the confirmation letter of reopening by email on Feb 26th. Since then, nothing happened at all. Case is still showing DENIED online and no NOF received.
My question is when you received the NOF? Is it after you found your case denied? Thanks a lot.

I have an update from my side. My EB3 – RIR (BS+3 years, rest of the world) cases was file from MA on March 18th 2005. I got 45 days letter on April 21st 2006 and replied on May 2nd 2006. But due to visa cut off days it seems a long journey.

In the mean time I got a job offer from another company, who is willing to file my case in EB2. I left my previous company and joined the new one on Sep 2006 and moved to California. They files I-140 EB2 on Jan 22nd 2007 as a labor substitution case. Just for safe side they also file my EB2 labor in Feb 12th 2007. My case went to Taxes service center. They upgraded my case to premium processing on April 19th 2007 and today i.e. April 25th 2007 I got approval of I-140 in EB2. My lawyer said that I also got approval of PERM EB2 labor, but I don’t need it now, because I already got approval of I-140.

In the mean time I got news from my previous company that my EB3 RIR case also got approved roughly 1 month ago.

The interesting part of the story is that I got two approved labor one under EB3 and one under EB2 with two different companies, but my I-140 is approved under labor substitution.

Now I am preparing documents to file I-485. Wish you best of luck to all of you.

My employer just called philadelphia backlog center and the lady who answered the phone (Inez) just let him know that my case has been certified.
I checked online and it still shows "in process".
I am not sure if i should beleive my eyes or ears?
Anybody out there who can advise?

Thanks for all your help. It’s greatly appreciated. You have been more helpful that my a** of a lawyer!

That really sucks, if we are in EB3, and the current PD is bloody MAY01…holy shit :eek: , we’ll get our green cards when we retire!?! It must take people more than 10 years to just get a green card?! It might easier just to move back home...:D

10 years is being very optimistic..:)..The visa numbers are toooo low as compared to number of applications...

Guys ..What do you think..?..Is there any HOPE??..

My employer just called philadelphia backlog center and the lady who answered the phone (Inez) just let him know that my case has been certified.
I would say wait with cautious optimism for the Certified ETA form to arrive in mail at your lawyer's office.

Do you know when it was certified?

I would say wait with cautious optimism for the Certified ETA form to arrive in mail at your lawyer's office.

the lady at PBEC also said that it has not yet been mailed out and maybe it will get mailed out by the end of the month.
i will take ur advice though... thanks

I just called up PBEC and the lady looked at my case and said it is certified and papers will be sent out soon, I did ask why is my online status showing as in Process, she said it will take while for the status to get updated

Should I beleive ?

Traditional EB2
Cleared state and source was Region
PD:October 2001
NOF received PW feb 20, 2007
NOF replied: Mar 23, 2007

Are you from P-05013-24xxx series

sorry, forget to include the message I want to reply. It's for DOL_0903.

What are the options. Did you mail the reply or faxed it? Does your attorney seems hopeful. Mine is playing safe, doing nothing and charging me every penny they could

I'm from 04294-XXXXX

What are the options. Did you mail the reply or faxed it? Does your attorney seems hopeful. Mine is playing safe, doing nothing and charging me every penny they could
We have not received the NOF so far. No denial in paper either. The last paper thing I got from PBEC is 45-days letter which is back to May 2005.

So when did you received the NOF, before you found your case get denied or after? Thanks.

I have to say my attorney is extremly UNHELPFUL. But what can I do? Switch to another one? First I don't how to find a GOOD one; second I'm afraid this switch will be messed up by PBEC.

No RI yet for PD of June 2002

PBEC's killing me... Can't understand how these blastards do their jobs.. Cowork got RI with PD of March 2005.:mad:

Visa Numbers

10 years is being very optimistic..:)..The visa numbers are toooo low as compared to number of applications...

Guys ..What do you think..?..Is there any HOPE??..

Unless congress does something to recoup unused or increase yearly quota of visa numbers. Ther is no hope.

Certified

Unless congress does something to recoup unused or increase yearly quota of visa numbers. Ther is no hope.

Guys,

I am out of this mess BEC mess, Just checked a min back and it shows CERTIFIED. I cant belive my eyes and my desktop so I have checked in different desk tops to see if any virus has changed the cache or cookies in my system.

I am OUT of Labor process As of NOW. you never know fingers crossed till see the hard copies with my eyes :)

I hope rest of you guys are out of this ASAP.

ETA Number : P-05206-4XXXX
State RI
Priority Date : 12/2004
RIR and EB2

Huh time for some chilled beers :)

Chargeability

I got a definition of CHARGEABILITY, this is according to another lawyer I spoke too, and he sent me this info

Definition: When an immigrant enters the U.S., the country that they are an original national of, and from where they are coming, is the country of chargeability. The USIC described it as the independent country to which an immigrant entering under the preference system is accredited for purposes of numerical limitations.

According to that, I thing I fall under “Rest of the World” chargeability…I will be happy than! At least that’s moving a lot quicker than India one’s on the visa bulletin board!! Any more inputs guys and girls?!

Today I got certified

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

- Bharat Premi

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

- Bharat Premi

Congratulations. Best of luck for your next steps.

Attorney received certification

I was informed, the attorney received the certification, final determination letters, ETA forms 750 A&B. Attorney are preparing to file I 140.

Actual Certified Date 4/17/2007
Shown on net as certified 4/19/2007
Approval Papers and final determination letter received by attorney on 4/25/2007

good luck to all