Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My NOF is on prevailing wage. Rate of Pay = 45k, Prevailing wage = 85k.
Wish we all get out of this mess soon.

I think we understand each other's pain. What is this lady like? lazy or tough or hate aliens?

Could you let me know what you "NOF" is about? I am going to have a similar one.

Thanks.

PW=85K is today's (2007)'s PW, right?

My NOF is on prevailing wage. Rate of Pay = 45k, Prevailing wage = 85k.
Wish we all get out of this mess soon.

So, they want your current pay to be 85K, right? BTW, what is your occupation? I am a civil engineer, there is no way for me to get paid 85K. That is my boss's annual salary.

TR to RIR conversion updated in case information

Yesterday I just thought to send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to see whether the update (TR to RIR) is reflected or not. It was visible on online status check.I got the reply and found the update reflected. One more difference I could see in 'Case Information' is that now the field 'Data Entry Assigned to' is added to original fields.

Right now that field is blank for me. but since they have added this field so I am guessing either in RIR they have a practice to show this field or it may be a newly added field.

Do you guys have any idea when this field 'Data Entry Assigned to' should be updated and once it is updated how long does it take to reach to the conclusion?

- BharatPremi

Why there are nobody here who want to apply GC through investment? It onlys takes 6-9 months to get the GC.

I'd surely if I had $500K extra to invest in a regional center for a mere 4.5 - 5.0 % annual return or if I had $ 1 million to invest in any business employing 10 US citizens / permanent residence for atleast two years.

I would too.

I'd surely if I had $500K extra to invest in a regional center for a mere 4.5 - 5.0 % annual return or if I had $ 1 million to invest in any business employing 10 US citizens / permanent residence for atleast two years.

But I think most people there have worked in US for many year, 8 or even 10 years. $500 K would not be a big problem.

hmm...NOF.

hey everyone...didn't write in here for a while...since nothing to write about...anyways my manager recieved a NOF. "intent to deny" well i call my lawyer & she said she'll take care of it & is no big deal. well how many ppl here got NOF & what are the chances of approval?...thanks in advance..god bless.

sln2001

Looks like traditional cases are seeing movement at PBEC
Was about to submit conversion package, lawyer advised not to, since case is active.
Anyone in similar situation ?

Traditional EB2
PD : October 2001
Case Type : Region
Recruitment completed : Mar 2003

Got an NOF, PW sometime in Feb 2007
Replied NOF : March 23 ,2007
Awaiting decision::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nof.

I got a NOF...my lawyer said its no big deal but you've to give AD in the newspaper after this NOF. Did this ever happen to anyone? thanks in advance.

In my case there were 2 queries
a) PW is low
b) Some of the recruitment papers which did not belong to me were recorded into my case, a rebutal with proof was sent.

Yesterday I just thought to send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to see whether the update (TR to RIR) is reflected or not. It was visible on online status check.I got the reply and found the update reflected. One more difference I could see in 'Case Information' is that now the field 'Data Entry Assigned to' is added to original fields.

Right now that field is blank for me. but since they have added this field so I am guessing either in RIR they have a practice to show this field or it may be a newly added field.

Do you guys have any idea when this field 'Data Entry Assigned to' should be updated and once it is updated how long does it take to reach to the conclusion?

- BharatPremi

I had sent a status request to the info address on Apr 9
Today morning I got a reply ..Case is still in final review.
this time there is an addtional field 'Data entry assigned to' and a person's name is there...

Last edited by a moderator:
this time there is an addtional field 'Data entry assigned to' and a person name is there...

I got approval in the net in the less of 1 week after that happened of assigned to, good luck to you on the LCA

this time there is an addtional field 'Data entry assigned to' and a person's name is there...

That's wonderful.. In a sense that live processng is going on with your case.
I am waiting to see person's name in that field..

One more week, "NOF" still sleeping on her desk.

It has been almost 2 months. My "NOF" letter has been sleeping on her desk. When can she wake up?

It seems like RIR at Phil stopped moving. What the hell are they doing?