Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Little modification on my last status:

On line status shows TR-CERTIFED not RIR-CERTIFIED. So I believe at the time of conclusion they mandatory put "TR" back as a signature to establish the fact that this case originally was "TR".. Other than that I do not see any reason to put "TR" back because my case remained in "RIR" for 13 long days while it was "In Process".

- Bharat Premi

Do not and I repeat DO NOT believe the online system. They are so screwed. My husbands labor got approved in March. Got the news from attorney and the HR. Our attorney has already filed the I-140 and the H1B extention and the online system still says in process,

My employer just called philadelphia backlog center and the lady who answered the phone (Inez) just let him know that my case has been certified.
I checked online and it still shows "in process".
I am not sure if i should beleive my eyes or ears?
Anybody out there who can advise?

Do not and I repeat DO NOT believe the online system. They are so screwed. My husbands labor got approved in March. Got the news from attorney and the HR. Our attorney has already filed the I-140 and the H1B extention and the online system still says in process,

It happened in my case too. The lady whom I spoke to said the case has been certified.But nothing has been
recieved by company/lawyer

Traditional EB2
PD : OCT 2001
Backlog center : PBEC
source : Region
Nof received :pW, feb 20, 2007
Nof replied : Mar 23 , 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
In our case I did not speak to anybody. My lawyer sent us an email notifying us of the approval and saying he will now file the I-140. My husband checked with his HR and they did receive the notification letter of approval, but not a copy of this form, whatever it is called. I guess only the lawyer gets that, since they are the one having to file it. We did not get anything at my house in the mail, different from what other people saying here. The status is online "still in process".

It happened in my case too. The lady whom I spoke to said the case has been certified.But nothing has been
recieved by company/lawyer

Traditional EB2
PD : OCT 2001
Backlog center : PBEC
source : Region
Nof received :pW, feb 20, 2007
Nof replied : Mar 23 , 2007

thanks for ur input. we called again the next day and the lady at PBEC told us that it is "showing up as certified" and also told us that "it has been certified very recently" and she could not say when. It seems the letter needs to get "edited" and then the online system gets updated and the letter gets sent out
she said it should hget sent out by the end of the month...im assuming april :)

certified

the web site is now showing "certified". 5 years and 2 months.
I am not uncrossing my fingers though untill i see the paperwork from the labor dept. call me paranoid if u will.

You should

you should get your paperwork in 1-2 weeks, keep in touch with your attorney
good luck, you can file 140 and 485 together, get ready with ur requisite papers

p-05133-****

Anyone having this starting case # and still pending in PBEC ? Please raise your hands.

PD FEB 2002 NY
Received 45 day letter March 2006

Thanks

Minimum job requirements Notice of findings

Rebuttal options:
A. Proof alien had experience prior to joining current company.
OR
A. Experience gained with current employer in a different job ( Not sure why A again?)
OR
B. Not feasible to hire another person or train due to Business Necessity.
AND
Job Existed before alien joined company, or reason for job creation after alien joined the company.
OR
Remove requirements.

I worked as a full time intern for over a year and the employer found a consultant company to hire me so that they can still have me work on the same project as a contactor.I gained the required experience during my internship, but mistakenly I did not put it on the EAT750 form.

My current employer ( consultant company) and I have planned to choose the first option A for the rebuttal option. My supervisor (client, has been my supervisor since I was an intern) has agreed to provide an experience letter for my rebuttal.

I have a few questions here:
1. What is the logic of the options above? If I choose option A( Proof alien had experience prior to joining current company), do I need to demonstrate the item after AND (Job Existed before alien joined company, or reason for job creation after alien joined the company)? I thought it is part of requests for B, but my attorney said we need to provide this part also. Anyone has done this before? Please clarify it for me.
2. Does experience gained during internship count?
3. If I needed to demonstrate Job Existed before alien joined company, or reason for job creation after alien joined the company, does it mean somebody else was working on the same job before me? This is a contracted position, it went through the bid process, but nobody worked on it before, I don't know if it's possible to provide payroll, resume, etc evidence they asked for.

Please advise,

Thank you for any inputs.

"NOF" received

Friends

I need your advice.

After wainting for more than 2 years, got "NOF" intent to deny. There are two major findings

(1) Your application does not include a complete recruitment report as required.
a) indentify each recruitment source by name.
b) state the number of US workers responding to employer's recruitment.
c)state names, addresses and provide resumes of US applicants
d) explain specifically the lawful job-related reasons for not hiring US applicants.

We submited a recruitment report saying nobody applied this job and item a).
What do they want now?

(2)Ask employer to readvertise the job opening. And further advertising should not be initiated until additional directions are received from this office.

They said if published in a newspaper, it must be published for at least three consecutive days.

But mine newpaper advertisements were 3 weekends, not consecutive days. Did my lawyer mess it up?

Thank you very much

Can you tll me what's the number you called?

thanks a lot!

I just called up PBEC and the lady looked at my case and said it is certified and papers will be sent out soon, I did ask why is my online status showing as in Process, she said it will take while for the status to get updated

Should I beleive ?

Traditional EB2
Cleared state and source was Region
PD:October 2001
NOF received PW feb 20, 2007
NOF replied: Mar 23, 2007

My Case still IN PROCESS

:mad: I called up PBEC and spoke to the lady, as per her my case is assigned to the analyst but analyst has not yet started working on it. This has been the case from past 1 year and 4 months. Well can't do anything much other than waiting.

LC_DEC
45 Day Letter Replied: Jan 2nd 2006
Case Number: P-05124-9****
PD: Dec 2001 and EB2
Case Status: IN PROCESS FOREVER

:mad: I called up PBEC and spoke to the lady, as per her my case is assigned to the analyst but analyst has not yet started working on it. This has been the case from past 1 year and 4 months. Well can't do anything much other than waiting.

LC_DEC,

Did you call PBEC directly or through employeer and/or lawyer? What would be the phone number?

I am in the same situation (PD:2002/RIR) and no communication from PBEC (other than 45-day letter). I wonder what is going on as my case has been in "Final Review" for ages....

LC_DEC

My case was in In Process for all the time and then suddenly changed to Certified, you might be just like that, keep your hopes up, good luck

Thanks a lot

Thanks a ton!!! amrikagc for raising my hopes high, I hope what you are saying comes true.

My case was in In Process for all the time and then suddenly changed to Certified, you might be just like that, keep your hopes up, good luck

Also NYAUG2002 I read in the forum couple of days back that sometimes the lady who picks up the phone in PBEC gives your case status, She was nasty but she did give me the update on my case. Call the number 484-270-1500.

------------------------------------------
LC_DEC
------------------------------------------