Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

So we call periodically the freakin Philly to see what is happening with my case-since it's probably the oldest one. And guess what for months they were not able to to anything- my case was stuck in "Data Review" stage, I never got 45 day letter nor anything from Philly. Today in some miracle way we got to all of those guys in dept. and than we got transfered to analyst assigned to my case-and guess what-they can't find a paperwork on me. What a f...n mess-i'm stuck here for 6 years , some idiot miss placed the file and no one even bothers to call us or do anything. What would happen if we didn't call or didn't get lucky today???- wait another 6 months to get a letter the case has been close???-Those M..r F...s deserve to burn in hell- and I really hope that Karma will get them sooner or later .
I don't know what else to think about it-we faxed all the paperwork to analyst and hope something will happen soon-but given past history I can't expect too much.

Good luck. Have faith on your GOD. Coz, your GOD is with you and not with them !

Case Status 'DENIED'

My case status changed to 'DENIED' last week from 'IN PROCESS'. We were supposed to receive NOF (per PBEC) generated some where during mid Jan '07. But never received one nor Denial Letter. My attorney sending a letter requesting PBEC to reopen. Can some one been thru this situation before, please share your thoughts.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : DENIED (as of March 22'nd 2007)

I am sorry to hear your situation, I might be in same boat. My case has been pending since November 2002 and the status update from Info @Phill had no status field in it. When I asked them, they updated it to RIR. I am afraid that they might have lost my file as well. What numer did you contact these folks on .
Sandin007
RIR EB2 VA
PD Nov 2002
P-04282-XXXXX

Phone number: 484 270 1500

Finally! after three year two month wait, I have my labor certificate in my hand.:) Just hang in there. Good luck to all.

PD: 01/28/04
AL/RIR/EB2
P-05013-229--
Case Cert: Feb 27,07
On-line posting: 03/09/07
Hard copy recieved: 03/27/07

My case status had been showing "In Process" and today I check, it shows "Data Review". Shouldn't "Data Review" be done before "In Process"? Anybody can shred some light?
It also happened to my case. I am not sure the relationship between "In Progress" and 'Data Review".

I am in the same boat. My lawyer is planning to send the whole RIR package again to PBEC. Mine was applied as RIR and it shows as TR :-(
It also happened to my case. It is still showing TR after my lawyer sent the email to correct my case type months ago. I haven't heard anything back since then. Yesterday, when I checked my case on-line, my case status is changing from "In Progress" to "Data Review". I don't know what the hell that means.

Has anyone ever been approved the case that was processed as TR? I see many, almost all RIR cases are the one to be approved, but none of the TRs!!!

Anyone???

Suggestions...anyone!!!!

Thanks 1104-IL --- anyhow how long did it take you to change your case back to RIR once you found that your case had been changed to TR by mistake. They have told me that my case had been changed to TR b/c "the employer recruitment effort occurred more than 6 months prior to filing the application."[/B] However, we have documents that are showing that our last recruitment occurred on Nov 30th - Dec 2nd, and after we have filled with VA DOL we got the notice latter back from them on FEBRUARY '04. Only 2 months after we have filled, AND NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS as they are claiming. Do not you think it is their mistake?

What is Exceed Corporation ?

I requested case information from info@ and the replier's signature (no name) said:
Here is the case status information that you requested
Exceed Corporation

On the other hand, I think that my case is getting closer to being approved. Although I haven't seen any movement on the series that I am on the last couple of days.

3 weeks ago my case was in Final Review but had no analyst assigned.
Today's status information finally got me as assigned to an analyst.

Below is my case info:
Case #: P-05012-22xxx
Priority Date: 4/30/01
45 Days Letter: 10/12/2005
Case cleared the State before moving to PBEC.

Now, someone tell me, is getting an analyst assigned a good sign or is it neutral?
Also, within the 1000 records on my series (22xxx) there are only 110 cases "In Process" and 3 in "Data Review" all others have been either Approved or Denied. I have been tracking them since the 03/12 and there have been about 22 cases handled, although none in the last few days (but when the cases were being handled they were averaging 3 a day).

Hope this info helps anyone out there.

INFO email address for PBEC

Could you please post the INFO email address for PBEC, and how should a screen shot be requested from this email address (what information should be provided)?

Thanks!

The email address is: Info@PHI.DFLC.US
I followed the directions posted before which was to give them as much information about my case as possible:

Case No
Employer
Alien Name
Stated Filed From
Priority Date (Filed date)
45 Days Letter Date (Received and Replied)

How long it is taking to get reply from PBEC info email?

Hi rch90,

How long it is taking now a days to get a reply from Info. I am waiting for the reply for more than week now.

Which status column for you is showing "assigned to an analyst"?

I requested case information from info@ and the replier's signature (no name) said:
Here is the case status information that you requested
Exceed Corporation

On the other hand, I think that my case is getting closer to being approved. Although I haven't seen any movement on the series that I am on the last couple of days.

3 weeks ago my case was in Final Review but had no analyst assigned.
Today's status information finally got me as assigned to an analyst.

Below is my case info:
Case #: P-05012-22xxx
Priority Date: 4/30/01
45 Days Letter: 10/12/2005
Case cleared the State before moving to PBEC.

Now, someone tell me, is getting an analyst assigned a good sign or is it neutral?
Also, within the 1000 records on my series (22xxx) there are only 110 cases "In Process" and 3 in "Data Review" all others have been either Approved or Denied. I have been tracking them since the 03/12 and there have been about 22 cases handled, although none in the last few days (but when the cases were being handled they were averaging 3 a day).

Hope this info helps anyone out there.

Response time from Info@ PBEC

In my case, I received my reply in 2 Business Days (4 days including the Weekend).

Now, the reason I posted earlier is that my replied included a signature line from Exceed Corporation (apparently a Contracting agency)

Just now I checked my case status and it is changed from Data Review to In Process after a long long time. Any idea how much it will take to get certified?

My ETA# is P-05180-88xxx.
Just now I checked my case status and it is changed from In Process to CERTIFIED. It took only 3 days from in process to certified.

My ETA# is P-05180-88xxx.

Please update tracker:

MyNHGC
PD: 30-Dec-2004
45 Day Letter Received: May-2006
45 Day Letter Replied: same day

Case Status was in Data Review Since then.

STATE: NH - RIR

From Data Review to In Process : 23-MAR-2007
From In Process to Certified : 27-MAR-2007

Hello guys,

Have been a slient reader and tired of waiting for Labor.

My husband labor was applied on Oct 2002. Our state was cleared in July 2003 and for federal it was sent to Philidelphia. It was then all processing was stopped and backlog reduction started. Until now there is no status on it. When we asked our attroney to provide the case status, they say , they donot have one. My husband is in his 8th yr extn now.

Can anybody advise how to proceed with this ? What details do i need to track my labor at Philidelphia Back lod reduction center ?

Also, his employer suggested lanor sustitution and now we are thinking to go ahead with it. The priority on this is Sep 2003. Incase some time in the future Oct 2002 gets approved, can we still maintain this priority date ?

Any replies are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,