Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Final review

My case status has changed to Final Review in the info@phi email. I really hope this is the home stretch. Anyone knows how long it takes for the final switch to Certified?

all_or_nothing

CA EB2 RIR
PD: 11/2002
P-04321-03XXX

all_or_nothing,
you should hear something in 2-3 weeks. Definitely certified being the magic word!
My case status has changed to Final Review in the info@phi email. I really hope this is the home stretch. Anyone knows how long it takes for the final switch to Certified?

all_or_nothing

CA EB2 RIR
P-04321-03XXX

all_or_nothing

CA EB2 RIR
P-04321-03XXX
all or nothing,
Congrats, hope the misery ends soon for you. What was the status on info@Phil prior to changing to Final Review. Mine says RIR not sure what that means though.

sandin007
EB2- RIR- VA
PD Nov-2002
P-04282-#####

Certified in online status

My case shows up as certified in the online status! It was In Process over the weekend. This weekend marked one hell of a long wait - 4 years and 4 months. Wanted to share my good news with this forum since it was one of the few things that kept me going!

Hang in there 2001-2002 folks, we're out of this mess really soon!

all_or_nothing

CA RIR EB2
P-04321-03xxx

My email had RIR in the status column as well. When I called the 202 number, the guy said that my case had been touched recently by an analyst so I was hoping for some activity in these few weeks.

all or nothing,
Congrats, hope the misery ends soon for you. What was the status on info@Phil prior to changing to Final Review. Mine says RIR not sure what that means though.

sandin007
EB2- RIR- VA
PD Nov-2002
P-04282-#####

In "Final Review" for the past 2 months.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble here. I know everyone's frustrated.
But thought I'd mention this for what it's worth. My case has been in "Final Review" for the past two months. The HR doesn't know what's going on, and hasn't received any updates. So is the case with another colleague.

My details:
PD: 4/03
EB3, Non-RIR, from MA.
Response to RI sent 16th Feb.
Has been in "Final Review" since.
P-05175-8xxxx

:eek:

Has anyone yet been approved / certified , if their case went from being RIR to TR???? It seems that they are all IN PROCESS status!!!
Does anyone have any input?

Showing Final Review for the last almost 4 months...after rebuttal for NOF. Hope it will clear soon to certification

Case Type: EB2-NJ-RIR
Priority Date: August 2002
Got NOF on: December 11 2006
Replied for NOF: December 21 2006
ETA case number: P-05234-xxxxx
Right now: on H1 B 7th year extension
Case status now: In Progress

Has anyone yet been approved / certified , if their case went from being RIR to TR???

Has anyone yet been approved / certified , if their case went from being RIR to TR???? It seems that they are all IN PROCESS status!!!
Does anyone have any input?

Lopov,
My case was also tagged as TR by mistake and then my lawyer sent the email with all the evidence(pdf copy of my labor application) almost three times and even called them and talked to a real person and now it is certified. My case was with DBEC but I think the key is calling the BEC and talking to a a real person.

Good luck with your case

Labor Approval Papers Not Received

Even after two months, I still haven't received my original labor approval papers. My lawyer applied I-140 premium processing without waiting for the original labor. Since my case involve USCIS now to request a copy of my labor approval from DOL, my I-140 is not considered for premium processing.
Anyone in similar situation?

Online status shows Certified :) . I hope my attonery will receive approval papers soon and I'm shocked that my NOF reappeal was processed so quickly.

Here is the status on cases process last week.

Last week:

Center Philly Dallas
Certified 1722 775
Closed 192 0
Denied 234 142
Withdraw 119 362

For details and most active cases see attached files.

my case was certified (online status) last week. PD Dec 04.
anyone know if you can apply for I-140 without LC approval papers? if I change jobs, is there any benefit for approved LC without I-140? or is it possible to apply for I-140 without LC approval papers?
anyone have I-140 approval without LC paperwork?

how long can people be expected to remain in same job when it is taking so long? this system really sucks. so now changing jobs means a new PD and to the back of the line :(

my case was certified (online status) last week. PD Dec 04.
anyone know if you can apply for I-140 without LC approval papers? if I change jobs, is there any benefit for approved LC without I-140? or is it possible to apply for I-140 without LC approval papers?
anyone have I-140 approval without LC paperwork?

how long can people be expected to remain in same job when it is taking so long? this system really sucks. so now changing jobs means a new PD and to the back of the line :(
Yes, you can apply for 140 without the LC paperwork (requesting USCIS to obtain duplicate LC from DOL). The drawback of this approach is that you cannot file 140/485 concurrently (perhaps not an issue for those affected by retrogression), and it takes longer. See this link, it outlines the process to file 140 when original LC paperwork is not available: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/perm_faqs_3-20-06.pdf

You can retain your current PD for after 140 approval for future use. Simply an approved LC is not of any use with a new employer. If a new employer hires you and sponsors a fresh LC for you, you can request to retain the PD from your earlier 140 (unless the 140 is revoked for fraud). You can retain the PD from an earlier EB3 140 to a new EB2 140 (may be used to beat retrogression).

The above is my opinion from my own experiences and reading. Please consult an experienced attorney before making critical decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is also in the Final Review stage for about a month (or more). Details are

EB3/TR
State: MA
ETA# P-05168-7XXXX
Priority Date: Mar 2004
Recruitment report submitted: Dec 2006
Case status IN Process/Final Review (Certified according to lawyer) :confused:

Waiting for online status to change to certified.

Lopov,
My case was also tagged as TR by mistake and then my lawyer sent the email with all the evidence(pdf copy of my labor application) almost three times and even called them and talked to a real person and now it is certified. My case was with DBEC but I think the key is calling the BEC and talking to a a real person.

Good luck with your case

Thanks 1104-IL --- anyhow how long did it take you to change your case back to RIR once you found that your case had been changed to TR by mistake. They have told me that my case was changed to TR b/c "the employer recruitment effort occurred more then 6 months prior to filing the application." However, we have documents that are showing that our last recruitment occurred on Nov 30th - Dec 2nd, and after we have filled with VA DOL we got the notice latter back from them on FEBRUARY '04. Only 2 months after we have filled, AND NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS as they are claiming. Do not you think it is their mistake?

What a f...n mess

So we call periodically the freakin Philly to see what is happening with my case-since it's probably the oldest one. And guess what for months they were not able to to anything- my case was stuck in "Data Review" stage, I never got 45 day letter nor anything from Philly. Today in some miracle way we got to all of those guys in dept. and than we got transfered to analyst assigned to my case-and guess what-they can't find a paperwork on me. What a f...n mess-i'm stuck here for 6 years , some idiot miss placed the file and no one even bothers to call us or do anything. What would happen if we didn't call or didn't get lucky today???- wait another 6 months to get a letter the case has been close???-Those M..r F...s deserve to burn in hell- and I really hope that Karma will get them sooner or later .
I don't know what else to think about it-we faxed all the paperwork to analyst and hope something will happen soon-but given past history I can't expect too much.

Hi Guys,

My case showed certified this morning. I was about to send a birthday card to my case to Phillie coz it will be 5-year old tommrow.

Seperately I did a search on those cases "in process" before and after mine. Out of 2 dozen cases, none have changed since March 14.

Hang in there guys....

So we call periodically the freakin Philly to see what is happening with my case-since it's probably the oldest one. And guess what for months they were not able to to anything- my case was stuck in "Data Review" stage, I never got 45 day letter nor anything from Philly. Today in some miracle way we got to all of those guys in dept. and than we got transfered to analyst assigned to my case-and guess what-they can't find a paperwork on me. What a f...n mess-i'm stuck here for 6 years , some idiot miss placed the file and no one even bothers to call us or do anything. What would happen if we didn't call or didn't get lucky today???- wait another 6 months to get a letter the case has been close???-Those M..r F...s deserve to burn in hell- and I really hope that Karma will get them sooner or later .
I don't know what else to think about it-we faxed all the paperwork to analyst and hope something will happen soon-but given past history I can't expect too much.

accept my sympathies. these guys a bunch of screwups. no big surprise there but they hav outdone themselves with ur case.
we called philly yesterday and the person on the phone told us we could send them an email to info adress...i said we did that a month back and got back a screen shot which does not really tell me anything new...so she says send again now we hav people answering emails. so we sent out a letter to them again asking if they require additional documents to make them get off their rear end and do work :( :mad:

accept my sympathies. these guys a bunch of screwups. no big surprise there but they hav outdone themselves with ur case.
we called philly yesterday and the person on the phone told us we could send them an email to info adress...i said we did that a month back and got back a screen shot which does not really tell me anything new...so she says send again now we hav people answering emails. so we sent out a letter to them again asking if they require additional documents to make them get off their rear end and do work :( :mad:
I am sorry to hear your situation, I might be in same boat. My case has been pending since November 2002 and the status update from Info @Phill had no status field in it. When I asked them, they updated it to RIR. I am afraid that they might have lost my file as well. What numer did you contact these folks on .
Sandin007
RIR EB2 VA
PD Nov 2002
P-04282-XXXXX