Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My case is certified today

After 4 years and 5 months, a light comes out from the tunnel.

I read this forum everyday since October last year. Thanks all your guys for your helpful information.

Wish all of us best on the road to green card.

Thanks for your reply Sahil3..As per my employer, He got the resumes, interviewed not less than 10 people. But He left voise mails to inform them..but not through certified mails..will this be a problem? He had all the documents about the interviews and job postings etc..except those certified mails information. The NOF tells "the company has not done 'good faith' recruitment effort"..I haven't yet seen the NOF..its with employer. Do you got similar NOF?..please help with ur experience, to rebut the NOF. THanks in advance..

AAAAAAPPPPPPRRRRRROOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDD

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Got a email from my lawyer today. My husbands labor got certified after waiting since Feb.2004. It was a nightmare. But God is with us and finally there is hope. I pray for everybody on this forum still waiting, and hopefully your day will come too.
Thanks to EVERYONE here for the emotional support given and keep on helping out others as they await their final determination.
GOOD LUCK to Everyone.
May God Bless US ALL.
Do not have the specifics yet, but will come back as soon as I receive them.

RIR
PD 02/04
RD 08/04
45 day letter rec/repl 02/05
case# P-04289-21***
case entered in PBEC 10/04
assigned to: Wyatt E.

Congratulations ,
Can you provide more details like the AJB ad date , recruitment period and when you submitted you recruitment report etc

Sorry hariom about my late response. My lawyer sent me an email about RI on 12/21/2006. Everything started right away and the recruitment report had been received by PBEC on 02/05/2007.

Any way congratulations to you too.

Regards.

Taday morning my case status changed from Data Review to In Process After 5 months. At least someone touched my case.
My ETA# is P-06341-xxxxx.
Just now I checked my case status and it is changed from Data Review to In Process after a long long time. Any idea how much it will take to get certified?

My ETA# is P-05180-88xxx.

Still Waiting....

Don't know when it will be my turn to say the magic word "CERTIFIED". I guess i am the unlucky one waiting from 5 years 3 months now.......

LC_DEC
PD: Dec 2001
45 Day Letter Received: Dec 22nd 2005
45 Day Letter Replied: Jan 2nd 2006
STATE: NY

Congrats!!

Congratulations to you for your labor!

I am just wondering after looking at your signature, your case was closed so many times by BEC. I am in similar situation. I would like you to know how you/your emlployer/lawyer handled this situation. Did your lawyer sent 45 day letter and receipt sent again and again? I know it must have been very difficult situation for you.

After 4 years and 5 months, a light comes out from the tunnel.

I read this forum everyday since October last year. Thanks all your guys for your helpful information.

Wish all of us best on the road to green card.

Just now I checked my case status and it is changed from Data Review to In Process after a long long time. Any idea how much it will take to get certified?

My ETA# is P-05180-88xxx.

How long your case was in data review status? My husband's case is in data review since oct 2006.

Thanks.

Question..

Hello Guys..

I see the numbers around my numbers getting certified day by day...
It was like 10 numbers before mine was in INPROCESS after me 10 numbers were in CERTIFIED..
and Now ..I see all are certified that is 10 numbers before mine and 10 numbers after mine are certifed...

Does anyone infer anything from this?

Hello Guys..

I see the numbers around my numbers getting certified day by day...
It was like 10 numbers before mine was in INPROCESS after me 10 numbers were in CERTIFIED..
and Now ..I see all are certified that is 10 numbers before mine and 10 numbers after mine are certifed...

Does anyone infer anything from this?
Apart from the fact that the BECs have speeded up the processing time, nothing else can be inferred. The numbers in your neighborhood have no relation to your case.

Thanks.

Neither my lawyer nor my employer received the 45 day letter ever.

For the first time of my case was closed, my lawyer sent the email of reopening request to BEC 3 to 4 times, but the BEC refused to reopen it. Then my lawyer prepared and sent to BEC with a mail package including some endorsed documents from my employer. It takes more than 1 month to reopen my case. Thanks GOD.

For the second time, my case was closed again. My lawyer sent the reopen eamil to the BEC. And it takes 2 days to reopen it.

Wish you pass through the pain and get your certification very soon.

Congratulations to you for your labor!

I am just wondering after looking at your signature, your case was closed so many times by BEC. I am in similar situation. I would like you to know how you/your emlployer/lawyer handled this situation. Did your lawyer sent 45 day letter and receipt sent again and again? I know it must have been very difficult situation for you.

As per the Website the case is still "IN PROCESS", but both my attorney (just got off the phone with him, after he sent an email this morning) and the HR have received the paperwork. Will we be getting any paperwork in the mail ourselves????
What I want to say is Do NOT BELIEVE the website. I have been an idiot myself checking it at least 4 times a day and the last time this morning. And the message was the same "In process". Then I checked my email and got the message from the lawyer that it is certified, did not say when, and that he needed the additional paperwork to file the I-140 and the H1-B extension. I am so thrilled and partially relieved. Has been a nerve wrecking 3 years, because if it was not for PBEC the case would have been approved long time ago since it passed SWA 6 months after filing and the SWA guy told me that the turn around time for the Philly regional was also around 6 months which put it around 1 year total. But then came BEC and the rest is ......well you know it all too well.
Good luck to all that are left. I hope to meet you in the next step and hope some relieve will come in the immigration bill with visa numbers.

agron, I am in a somewhat similar situation. The website shows the status for my case to be 'In Process'. The screenshot from the info@ address showed 'Final Review'. But I received an update from the company attorney saying that my labor has been certified. I was puzzled and didn't know what to believe. :confused: Now after reading about your situation, I have reason to believe that my labor certification is complete. :cool: The updates on the website seem to be very irregular based on these two instances. I have not heard anything from my company or lawyer for the I-140 stage yet. Hope to get it started soon. Best of luck with the subsequent stages of your green card.

Congrats to you raydon. Luckily my attorney contacted me right away. We also have to extend the H1-B, so he had already contacted me about this back in January to let me know that he will be working on that around this time. Then the labor came thru, so he will do that at the same time. Luckily or may be unluckily we do not have to deal with company lawyers. We have to pay our own way, but what can you do, that seems to be the american way. You want something done, you open your wallet and "Show them the Money". No way around that.I have read stories about people who are the mercy of company lawyers and wait for months to get things started. That's rediculous, after all we had to go thru to get to this point. Almost inhumane.

agron, I am in a somewhat similar situation. The website shows the status for my case to be 'In Process'. The screenshot from the info@ address showed 'Final Review'. But I received an update from the company attorney saying that my labor has been certified. I was puzzled and didn't know what to believe. :confused: Now after reading about your situation, I have reason to believe that my labor certification is complete. :cool: The updates on the website seem to be very irregular based on these two instances. I have not heard anything from my company or lawyer for the I-140 stage yet. Hope to get it started soon. Best of luck with the subsequent stages of your green card.

Question about passport validity when applying for H!B extension and I-140. What is the required minimum validity (6 m, 9 m, 1 year????).
Also ,can anyone use the PP for I-140 or just a selected group????
What are the benefits of PP other than the 3 yr extension of H1-B???
Thanks!!

Atleast 6 Months of passport validity require to get Visa stamp on passport but I m not sure is it same for applying H1.

Question about passport validity when applying for H!B extension and I-140. What is the required minimum validity (6 m, 9 m, 1 year????).
Also ,can anyone use the PP for I-140 or just a selected group????
What are the benefits of PP other than the 3 yr extension of H1-B???
Thanks!!

Online status shows CERTIFIED.... Dont know how to react. Left a VM to attorney. Thanks to all for all of your help and info.

From "In Process" to "Data Review"

My case status had been showing "In Process" and today I check, it shows "Data Review". Shouldn't "Data Review" be done before "In Process"? Anybody can shred some light?

Recieved Final Determination Letter.

Hey All,

Today my employer received copy of final Detrmination letter. Its dated March 08,2007. But in website it changed to Certified on 13th March.
The Certifying officer is Barbara Shelly.
According to the letter, a copy has also sent to me. Hope to receive today by mail.

Good Luck for all who are waiting to come out from this backlog mess.