Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Guys,

I just want to share the good news. I used to read this forum on daily basis until I moved to the I-485 forum. Please do not loose hope as I have gone thru all the possible hurdles that I can think of. Hang in there and good luck to you all.:D

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
Finally received the letter and ETA 750 Part A on January 8’07 with post mark Jan 5’07
I-140(regular)/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Texas Service Center acknowledged the RFE on February 9’07
I-140 AD Feb 21’07
I-485 Approval notice sent 3/21/07
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

Congratulations AYCY!! LC proved to be the hardest part for you.

You think I should switch ?

Apply for a job through a different employer (act fast). The new employer possibly be able to get you through PERM and I-140 premium before February 2008. This will make you eligible to apply for 3 year H-1B extension.

Yeeee I just do not what to do because if there is a possibility that on a Visa Bullutein my PD would move couple of days in couple of month than I probably better stay with my current employer. I am software developer Also I do not have any alternative employer yet. Because I thought that my PD would be current by the time my Labor is cleared :) But am just unlucky with all that. But looks like I have to wake up if it is not too late yet

Certified!

All,

I just checked the status on website and it is showing CERTIFIED! Dont know when it was certified exactly because I have not been checking for last few days.

Thanks to all for your valuable answers and statistics that kept my hopes alive. This forum has been very useful and I really appreciate those who have actively participated in this forum.

All the best!

LoveNY

Ahhh... The raised hand hurts now.

All guys who are still waiting since 2001-2002 are requested to raise their hands . We just want to know how maney people are still going through labor pain .

Sorry fellow sufferers... I'm only trying to ease the pain of the mess we are in by making a light comment.

Count me in please.

Taday morning my case status changed from Data Review to In Process After 5 months. At least someone touched my case.
My ETA# is P-06341-xxxxx.

still data review

Taday morning my case status changed from Data Review to In Process After 5 months. At least someone touched my case.
My ETA# is P-06341-xxxxx.

* Does anyone see any pattern or order in processing the data review cases?
* Does anyone know what the 'Special Case Department' is in the BEC?

P-04302-xxxxx
PD: 09/08/2003
CA/Region/RIR
Was closed when the online check was started.
Reopened to data review on 09/22/2006
Case information shows all fields are filled, still no hope :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
* Does anyone see any pattern or order in processing the data review cases?
* Does anyone know what the 'Special Case Department' is in the BEC?

P-04302-xxxxx
PD: 09/08/2003
CA/Region/RIR
Was closed when the online check was started.
Reopened to data review on 09/22/2006
Case information shows all fields are filled, still no hope :( :( :(

The same pattern kids play with pinata in. ...

This forum is a source of very valuable info. However I need your advice
I have a difficult situation here with my employer. Last year they bearly agreed to renew my H1-B and told me that it was definatley the last time the rened it (it was 8 th year extension) Our company outsorcing to China now. They agreed to give my GC process last shot. My H1-B expires on 02/02/2008.
Labor cleared in March New Jersey PD 08/02/2002 EB3 (Rest of The world). I am just 2 days behind the possibility of filing i-485. I was told that if I am able to file I485 then they would let me pass to the point when I am under AC21 or what ever that called protection. However if not then I will basically have to pack and leave (after almost 6,5 - 7 years of waiting) . Now what do you think my optoions are ? Is it real to find an Employer who would be willing to sponsor you this days? I was not on the market for last almost 7 years.

It depends on how much time you can pass in this company... if you have 2 months then wait and see if your PD becomes current... in the mean time start looking for jobs outside... ask them to start your labour process(ads and paperwork... they might want you to pay for it... )

or

see if someone has a preapproved labour, then start your i-140 imm'ly and get your previous PD ported. that way the new company can get you 3 yrs extension as well as you can apply for i485 when it gets current....

Last edited by a moderator:
All guys who are still waiting since 2001-2002 are requested to raise their hands . We just want to know how maney people are still going through labor pain .
Tanveer666,
Any update on the 2001, 2002 pending cases with PBEC from your contact. You are one of the only folks that have an inside scoop on how they are choosing to destroy our lives.
Thanks
sandin007

Finally,I saw the magic word after 3 Years 8 months

I am really excited to inform you all that finally labor is approved.
As per the online BEC site this afternoon,my case status turned "Certified"
This forum has been really helpful for me.

PD:July 2003 NON-RIR (I am not sure if its EB2 or EB3).
RI Report Submitted:March 1st

My case is certified today!

Hi, guys, finally saw my case was certified online today morning. Had the creenshot from info@--- two weeks ago, and the prevailing wage, Occupation Title, and Occupation code were still missed.

For those guys who had no luck yet, hang on there, everyone shall have the good news pretty soon.

SWA/PD/Category: SC/Dec-2004/RIR
45day Letter: May, 2006
BEC Case no.: P-05213-64XXX

It took 6 years...

Finally certified. Should I cry or what? It took 6 years.
Thank you guys, and I want to thank 'tanveer666' for giving me hope when I was really depressed. Thank you.
And I hope everyone in this mess will get good news very soon.

Any advise would help

HI everybody my case just got certified on 3-21-07
do anybody knows was the nest step or how long is taken for received a
hard copy

Friends...please help..
I am in 7th year extension. My lobor got NOF telling the company has not done 'good faith' recruitment effort. And looks like employer didn't send certified mails to the interviewed canditates in the process of recruitment for RIR. Does somebody had similar situation?..please advise if somebody had such informatrion

Del_2002,
What exactly does the NOF say? Did you receive resumes that had the minimun degree and experiene? In case yes, then the company needs to contact them for interviwes.....The best case is that none of the resumes rd had the minimum reqs stated on the ETA750. A clever and good response from the HR can get the situation resolved. Good luck, this is a common NOF. Make sure the response says that all candidates were rejected based on law-ful reasons.

Friends...please help..
I am in 7th year extension. My lobor got NOF telling the company has not done 'good faith' recruitment effort. And looks like employer didn't send certified mails to the interviewed canditates in the process of recruitment for RIR. Does somebody had similar situation?..please advise if somebody had such informatrion