Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!! Did you get any NOF?

Got it!!!! Finally!
Online status turned today to "CERTIFIED".

Good Luck to all who are waiting!

Johnmp
PD: 12/04/2003 ---
NJ - REGION
EB3/RIR
ETA Case Number: P-05146-4XXXX.
Online Status: CERTIFIED on 03/19/2007

What was NOF? Canyou please tell little more details. As long as you are able to appeal the denial, you are OK. It may give atleast 9 months --> 1 yr time.

If the NOF doesn't come under fraud, you can appeal the denial.

Vam response:Thanks for quick response. Atleast appeal process gives me more time. NOF was for three reasons 1. DOL was not able to determine that I have completed 15 college level MIS courses. 2. To prove that I have 3 years of experience. 3. Prevailing wage. We submitted relevant documetation for all the above items and was very confident of receiving approval. I was promoted in office recently would it makes sense to do fresh perm application, I know I would loose priority date.

Thank You Laloo!!!
Nope. Considering the time it took, I thought I would get a NOF. But fortunately No NOF.

Johnmp
PD: 12/04/2003 ---
NJ - REGION
EB3/RIR
ETA Case Number: P-05146-4XXXX.
Online Status: CERTIFIED on 03/19/2007

2001-2002 Guys

All guys who are still waiting since 2001-2002 are requested to raise their hands . We just want to know how maney people are still going through labor pain .

No guys - Green card is for FUTURE EMPLOYMENT - there is this myth that your current employment has anything to do with it - even most lawyers will give you that BS because they all want to create this environment of mass fear... That is why you can have Green Card started without being part of that company... so bottom line, you can get any promotion you want, go work wherever you want as long as the Employer keeps your petition in process - in some cases, where you do not have the eligibility outlined in your green card process, by the virtue of your past experience and you are gaining the experience on the job, then you might have to join it at the time of 485 filing ...

BIG DISCLAIMER - I am no Attorney - consult one and push him/her hard if her first response is contrary to what I said... as I said, Green Card is for Future Employment, not current!

Thanks for your descriptions for my question. Bottom line is that I may lose a current LC cerified if I am officially promoted before the completion of I-485. Am I right?

screen shot

Long time reader, first time posting. Hope someone can help me out with this?
I requested a screen shot of my case from BEC. Surprisingly, I got it in a week.
The occupation title, occupation code and prevailing wage are all blank. Processing type is TR (should be RIR).
Case status is PW (in process)
Does this mean that my case still got a long way to go?

Thanks

PA EB2 RIR
PD 5/7/04
Case # P-05153-5xxxx

Certified Notification Letter Without ETA 750

Guys,

You never know what's the next story BECs will create.

My LC was shown certified online on 3/7, my company received the Final Determination Letter today (3/20), the letter clearly says Certified ETA 750 Form is enclosed but there is NOTHING in the envelop except for the 1 page letter.

Could anybody here who has received the approval share your experience - where did BEC normally send the certified ETA 750 form to? The company or the lawyer or both? I am checking with the lawyer now as well but want to know what should be done if lawyer doesn't receive the ETA 750 form either.

Millions thanks!

I'm still waiting.

EB2/RIR/CA
PD 11/19/2002
CASE: P-04321-03XXX
I am waiting as well, after an initial burst of approvals for 2001 2002 cases in March, the progress has slowed down and i have not heard anything since last few days. My lawyer says that PBEC has cleared almost all of 2001, 2002 cases and mine is an isolated case; however I see misery has company.

sandin007
VA - RIR - EB2
PD: Nov,2002
P-04282-XXXXX

Still waiting

MD RIR Mar 2002

I am waiting as well, after an initial burst of approvals for 2001 2002 cases in March, the progress has slowed down and i have not heard anything since last few days. My lawyer says that PBEC has cleared almost all of 2001, 2002 cases and mine is an isolated case; however I see misery has company.

sandin007
VA - RIR - EB2
PD: Nov,2002
P-04282-XXXXX

Non-RIR July 2002 - Waiting.

All guys who are still waiting since 2001-2002 are requested to raise their hands . We just want to know how maney people are still going through labor pain .

Please mention if your case is Non-RIR or RIR.
I don't see many Non-RIR 2001-02 still waiting.

Thanks

Mine is still "in process". I am just wondering if they can just at the end of September say hey all you guys still in process are denied without any NOF at first?