Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

approval rate

I have been tracking two dozen case numbers found before and after mine. Four of them changed in status, one got approved and three of them got denied. It seems the deny rate is far beyond the level people believe.

Why is this happen,
I wish they tell me something, deny or approve or something. I am tired of waiting since 2002 to get this Labor thing out of the way. Best of luck, I see that you are in a similar boat.
Sandin007

They do not follow anything. People just play the blindfold game and pick a file out of a box. My PD is 02/04. RD 08/04. Entered in PBEC system 10/04 (P-04289) 45day letter rec and repl 02/05. Still in process .
Go figure.

I know PBEC does not follow the sequence of the case number and I am wondering if they follow the sequence of the time when the 45-day was received.

My PD is June, 2004 but I did not recieve my 45-day letter till June, 2006. My case is still "In Process". Anybody who replied the 45-day letter last year has been certified?

Did PBEC stop responding to info@..emails

I have sent an email requesting my case status to PBEC on March 6th , but still have not got any response.Anybody recently got response from PBEC for status emails?

HAri Om, I have received two replies from them in 3 weeks. They do respond after 1 week. Give them all the info you have like case #, Company Name, Your name.. etc....

I have sent an email requesting my case status to PBEC on March 6th , but still have not got any response.Anybody recently got response from PBEC for status emails?

got a call back from #202

I got a call from #202 , three times today.
This time I pickup the call and the guy told me that they have reviewed my case end of Feb , so it will go to the next step.
I ask how long do I have to wait .
Because it's been IN PROCESS since last 8 months.
He said we are about to clear the backlog ASAP
and most of the cases are certified now.
I was wondering the guy called me three times.unfortunately i miss the call two times
Is any body having the same experiance?

Thanks and good luck to all of us

Can i myself request for info or should it be the employer ?

Hi Desi Unlucky,

I requested myself, so I believe you can too. All I sent was my infor on the application. I came back after a week.

Name of Employer:
Name Applicant:
Address of applicant:
Date of application:
State it was filed in:

Can you please Please send me the 202 number you called or the email address to which you send email to check the status

I am waiting since 2002 for my LC to get approved no luck.
I am tired and I want to call them and ask the status

I got a call from #202 , three times today.
This time I pickup the call and the guy told me that they have reviewed my case end of Feb , so it will go to the next step.
I ask how long do I have to wait .
Because it's been IN PROCESS since last 8 months.
He said we are about to clear the backlog ASAP
and most of the cases are certified now.
I was wondering the guy called me three times.unfortunately i miss the call two times
Is any body having the same experiance?

Thanks and good luck to all of us

hey "WhyIsThisHappen "

Please send me the email addr to which we need to send the status emails
thanks very much

MY status changed to In Process from Data Review today.
After 8 months!
Now to wait in line for Certified.
Anyone can give any idea on how long the wait is in this stage?

good luck to all of us

Hi gcwhenever,
good to hear this. Can u please tell us first 4-5 digits of ur ETA number.
Mine is also in Data review since Nov. 2006
Thanks

Aproval Rate

I have been tracking two dozen case numbers found before and after mine. Four of them changed in status, one got approved and three of them got denied. It seems the deny rate is far beyond the level people believe.

I have been tracking for the last 3 days about 140 cases that still pending within the last 4 digits of my case P-05012-2XXX.

During that time I have seen about 4 approvals per day and no Denials yet.

Hi gcwhenever,
good to hear this. Can u please tell us first 4-5 digits of ur ETA number.
Mine is also in Data review since Nov. 2006
Thanks

hey gccraving/gcwhenever,
my case went from Data review to In Process today also. My case number is P-05122-859***

How long does it take to get hard copy of certification?

typically how long does it take to receive the hard copy of LC? Thanks.

It depends on our luck. From what I found in some cases it took weeks and in some cases it took months to get the hard copy of the approval notice.

I am still waiting for my hard copy to apply for next two stages.

typically how long does it take to receive the hard copy of LC? Thanks.