Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi everyone,
My case status changed to certified in the DOL website. Following are my details
45 Day Letter responded: 28th Sept 2005
ETA Case No : P-05164-6xxxx

Best wishes to all of you

Thanks
gcdizzy

I just found that my case got denied. The attoney never received NOF or denial letter. My application is PD 2003, NY EB3 RIR. I would greatly appreciate if someone had similar experience could please shed some lights on how they handled their cases. It's very frustrating since both the employer and the attoney could say/do nothing but wait. I have to believe there's a better way than "waiting". Please help. Thanks very much in advance

Not only you! I got NOF and my freind's labor got denied after 8 years of desperate waiting by both of us
I got NOF during the month end of FEB and
my freind's labor got denied when he checked online today.

Both labors are of priority date 2002 :(

case type is still listed as TR

My lawyer sent the email to info@phi.dflc.us on 1/23/07 regarding the incorrect case type: listed as TR but should be RIR. It is almost two months. There is no change yet :mad: . The lawyer told me to wait and refused to take further actions. Is PBEC really working on this issue? Does anybody is waiting like me endlessly?

Your info is greatly appreciated.

MD: RIR but listed as TR
PD: 10/2002
Case#: P-05143-xxxxx
45day letter: 10/2005

Have you ever got " Final Review" screenshot? and when?

Hi everyone,
My case status changed to certified in the DOL website. Following are my details
45 Day Letter responded: 28th Sept 2005
ETA Case No : P-05164-6xxxx

Best wishes to all of you

Thanks
gcdizzy

Mine is close to you, both PD and ETA #. Thanks.

Agreed for DOL PW or submitted Survey?

Congratulations Kopguy.

While replying NOF did your attorney agreed for DOL PW or submitted Salary Survey results?

Hey guys,

I checked the DOL website and looks like my case got certified yesterday. I hope they send the official letter soon.

I really appreciate the support and help from this thread, special thanks to guys like Mdwatch, labordrags, sbdol, PBECIsKillingMe, manwithnoname, tanveer.

Best wishes for the remaining folks hope the ordeal will be over soon.

Kopguy

I just found that my case got denied. The attoney never received NOF or denial letter. My application is PD 2003, NY EB3 RIR. I would greatly appreciate if someone had similar experience could please shed some lights on how they handled their cases. It's very frustrating since both the employer and the attoney could say/do nothing but wait. I have to believe there's a better way than "waiting". Please help. Thanks very much in advance

You can read and search base on previous post regarding how other people and their company do the appeal for denial LC.

Waiting is not doing anything good is not going to reopen your case. your attorney or company has to contact PBEC ASAP and request to reopened the case. Otherwise you have to start all over again.

Ask other immigration laywer (second opinion) to help you do the appeal if your current lawyer won't do anything to help.

Hope this help.

case certified

My case was certified last friday. See my signature for detail. Good luck to all who are waiting for their turn!

certified!!!!!!!!!!

I never realized that today is my lucky day. My case is certified per online status checking. I hope the hard copy will be sent to my attorney shortly. Finger crossed.

My case status:

PD: 03/01/04
case number: P-05010-14***
EB2/RIR

Thanks for the help from this board. Best wishes to all the people that are still stuck in BEC.

Hi tutuzi
Congrutulation

It looks like my PD is Oct 2003 from NJ
but my case No. Looks close to your
Case No.P-05-143-32XXX

Thanks
Oct 2003 Nj

How often does the Online Status data Updates

Does anyone know how often the Online Data gets updated?

I query it constantly, but am wondering if that is even necessary or if I should only check it early or late on a given day.

On the other hand, I have ran into cases that changed status within an hour in the middle of the Afternoon. Again, just wanted to know what you all think.

I just check online my case has be CERTIFIED. I am very thankfull to everyone and specially to Rajiv who made this forum for our discussion. It was very informative.

Thank'Q' and GOOD Luck to everyone.

Iaclarify.

Congrats Iaclarify!!

My PD is May 2004 from Atlanta and mine still shows as In-Process. Anyone before or around that time from Atlanta still in-process ?

Indra

By LAW they have to give you a NOF before denying. Contact them ASAP via fax or letter and explain that you never rd NOF.. try no to worry, you can always reopen a case based on non receipt of NOF.

Still showing TR

I am in the same boat. My lawyer is planning to send the whole RIR package again to PBEC. Mine was applied as RIR and it shows as TR :-(

My lawyer sent the email to info@phi.dflc.us on 1/23/07 regarding the incorrect case type: listed as TR but should be RIR. It is almost two months. There is no change yet :mad: . The lawyer told me to wait and refused to take further actions. Is PBEC really working on this issue? Does anybody is waiting like me endlessly?

Your info is greatly appreciated.

MD: RIR but listed as TR
PD: 10/2002
Case#: P-05143-xxxxx
45day letter: 10/2005

What does the PBEC case number tell?

Hi,
My case # is P-05129-xxxxx. Does anyone know what this number might have meant?

My PD is March 2002. NY-RIR-EB3.

June 2004 Atlanta/NC

I am waiting with PD June 2004, Atlanta. I got screen shot 3 weeks back, prevailing wage is empty and status shows RIR. Expecting NOF soon.

Congrats Iaclarify!!

My PD is May 2004 from Atlanta and mine still shows as In-Process. Anyone before or around that time from Atlanta still in-process ?

Indra