Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Is there anyway to get some more detailed case status of pending LC application than "In Progress" that we get online?

My info

Cat: EB2
PD: Jan 16 2004
Online Status: In Progress

What does final review mean?

Received case status from info@ as 'final review'. Short of going through 100 of pages in this forum to understand what that means, can someone please help explain if it means good, and if it does, then when can I expect certification? Any insight will be much appreciated.

It might take more time to get reply from the info address..Hang in there...I got reply after 2 days...
Do not send requests to the H1B address for info....

Received case status from info@ as 'final review'. Short of going through 100 of pages in this forum to understand what that means, can someone please help explain if it means good, and if it does, then when can I expect certification? Any insight will be much appreciated.

what is the full email id

Case status='RIR' ??? , Processing Type='RIR'

Hello,

I had requested my case status from Info@PHI.DFLC.US.

In the screen shot I got, it says,

Processing Type='RIR'

Case Status='RIR'

My question is why is the Case Status showing as 'RIR' ?

Any one in the same situation ? Pls share your thoughts.

Thank You

It means analyst is looking into it. It may approved soon. But there is a chance of NOF too.
Either way, your case is close to approved.

Info@

The day before the online status for my case was changed to Certified last week friday, I had sent an email to info@ to find out about my case status. I received the reply today. It is below. I wanted to post this since it may mean something. Please note that the Prewailing wage field is empty. But it still shows certified.

ETA Case Number:
P-05215-xxxxx
Priority Date:
03/25/2005

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
State

Employer Name:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Business Activity:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Occupation Title:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Occupation Code:
XX-XXXX

Rate of Pay:
$ XXXXX / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
XXXXXXX

Case Received Date:
03/25/2005
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Certified

My PD is 05/03/04, still in-process, I had a PERM approved in 05 (different title), I am wondering that PERM may delayed the approval? Anybody had PERM approved also got approval from PBEC? Thanks.

yes

My PD is 05/03/04, still in-process, I had a PERM approved in 05 (different title), I am wondering that PERM may delayed the approval? Anybody had PERM approved also got approval from PBEC? Thanks.

Yes, but it should not matter..My 2002 case got approved a month ago.

Same here. Case status just said RIR and I waited 5 days for that. Looks like the exact same copy of the one H1B7 sent.
I am hoping for a miracle.

Saw the Case Status option in my screen shot. But its just says
Case Status: RIR

I thought i would be able to see Final Review? Well i will take is in positive manner as its not atleast NOF at this time.........Now no more emails to H1& or Info for another 2 months.........................................................Lets see if something happen by that time.;)

my case status is "RIR", too.

Saw the Case Status option in my screen shot. But its just says
Case Status: RIR

I thought i would be able to see Final Review? Well i will take is in positive manner as its not atleast NOF at this time.........Now no more emails to H1& or Info for another 2 months.........................................................Lets see if something happen by that time.;)

Certified

Finally it is my turn after waiting more than 3 years. My LC certified. Yesterday in info reply I had case status RIR. Today it is certified on line status. So guys hang on you will be getting soon yours too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally it is my turn after waiting more than 3 years. My LC certified. Yesterday in info reply I had case status RIR. Today it is certified on line status. So guys hang on you will be getting soon yours too.

Could you please tell us did your Occupation Code and
Occupation Title colums were fill in or blank in the screenshot . beacuse In my case both colums are still blank and case status says "RIR"

Guys I am very old member of this forum . stesstest in u s a and sakina knows me very well I had two cases pending at PBEC . these people in PBEC has approved my secound case which was filed from main state with pd March 20, 2005 but MY old case with pd of 06/26/2002 is still pending . If this is not total madness then what else is this . Any how I am still happy atleast I got something Thanks to all of you . I am from pakistan and the PD of my 2002 case is current plaese advise what should I do should I wait for my case with pd 06/26/2002 or I SHOULD GO AHEAD AND FILE 1-140 WITH THIS APPROVED LABOR

Tanveer666:

I am happy for you. If the approved LC is in EB2 category, then you may forget about the earlier one and proceed for concurrent filing.

Otherwise, wait for sometime (say ~1 month) for the LC with PD 06/2002 to be approved. If the earlier LC gets approved after you file I-140 for the second LC, proceed for concurrent filing (as EB3 PD 06/2002 will be current for you) with the old LC and withdraw the existing I-140 (for the new LC).

Hope this helps.

Could you please tell us did your Occupation Code and
Occupation Title colums were fill in or blank in the screenshot . beacuse In my case both colums are still blank and case status says "RIR"
I had also these two fields empty. so don't worry, yours could be any time.

Thanks - Both LC are EB3

Tanveer666:

I am happy for you. If the approved LC is in EB2 category, then you may forget about the earlier one and proceed for concurrent filing.

Otherwise, wait for sometime (say ~1 month) for the LC with PD 06/2002 to be approved. If the earlier LC gets approved after you file I-140 for the second LC, proceed for concurrent filing (as EB3 PD 06/2002 will be current for you) with the old LC and withdraw the existing I-140 (for the new LC).

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your nice words If you rebember you advised me two months ago that dont withdraw any case your secound case might get approved before the first one and thatwhat it happened . you were very helpful . since I did not withdraw my secound case so they approved the first one anyhow my both the cases are eb3 . I just received the screen shot for my june 2002 case it still says case status RIR . My attroney has advised me that I should wait for my secound case . I have aproved I-797 valid till 06/11/2007 . I am waiting for my secound case to be approved then I will file I-140 & I-1485 once I-140 is approved I will file three year H1B extension .

still here

hi i am new in this forum
my screen shot shows all fiels full and rir but visa type empty
case#p-04309 from ca 4/25/2001
any advise thank you