Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

No reply since 2 weeks

Did you send request to H17thyear email address or info email address?

7th year email reply is pretty quick and you should get it in 2 hours. info email address is not meant for this, they may reply or may not reply.

More, please send a request email from your company email address. Some people have observed that reply doesn't come if email was sent from generic email address like yahoo, gmail or hotmail.

Hey Slashy, Don't worry.. This also happened to me.. Same thing.. My case got denied and when my lawyer spoke to them they told same story that they sent NOF, but my lawyer never received any NOF.. they turned my case again In_Process next day..
I think DOL is playing some dirty game and which is illegal, they just misguiding us to safe themselves.. I think they are not sending us any NOF or they have problem in their mailing addresses database...

That's good to hear....but it's still sad to see your status as 'In Process'. Did your attorney respond to NOF? Did he contact why it's taking so long for DOL to process your app? If they flip mine to 'In Process', I fear it might be another 4 months or more before I hear something back from them...but there's nothing much me can do here but wait and wait and wait....

Still Waiting

Hi guys- I see some encouraging posts here-can't say the same about myself ;(. My status still shows "Data review"-never got NOF, nor 45 Day letter and no one at PBEC mess knows what's hapening. In two months it's going to be 6 years of waiting.
It's f...d up.

Finally My Turn

In the morning the online status was showing "In Process".

Just 10 min ago I check my status again. My turn and dream comes true!!!

YIP YIP HURRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! It was long pain.

I wish for all oldie fellows to get certified their LC's very soon.

Congrats ragini

In the morning the online status was showing "In Process". Just 10 min ago I check my status again. My turn and dream comes true!!! YIP YIP HURRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! OH! It was long pain. I wish for all oldie fellows to get certified their LC's very soon.

Congrats Ragini. You are one of the veterans and good luck in all your next stages. You may try filing in both EB2 and EB3 while applying for 140. I am still waiting in Process with PW not filled up in Screen shot.

In the morning the online status was showing "In Process".

Just 10 min ago I check my status again. My turn and dream comes true!!!

YIP YIP HURRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! It was long pain.

I wish for all oldie fellows to get certified their LC's very soon.

you r lucky.
congratulations................

Did you send request to H17thyear email address or info email address?

7th year email reply is pretty quick and you should get it in 2 hours. info email address is not meant for this, they may reply or may not reply.

More, please send a request email from your company email address. Some people have observed that reply doesn't come if email was sent from generic email address like yahoo, gmail or hotmail.

I got reply from H17thyear quickly within 20 mts , but from info its been 2 weeks 2 mails no reply. and its my company email

I assume you guys did'nt get the CASE STATUS line from H17....

I sent 2 emails to info a week ago but still no show. H17 years are very fast, takes few min. but i guess we are not getting CASESTATUS option from them. Let me know if you guys got CASE STATUS line from H17year....:confused:

I got reply from H17thyear quickly within 20 mts , but from info its been 2 weeks 2 mails no reply. and its my company email

Got reply from Info@PHI..... but...

Saw the Case Status option in my screen shot. But its just says
Case Status: RIR

I thought i would be able to see Final Review? Well i will take is in positive manner as its not atleast NOF at this time.........Now no more emails to H1& or Info for another 2 months.........................................................Lets see if something happen by that time.;)

Same here

I thought i would be able to see Final Review? Well i will take is in positive manner as its not atleast NOF at this time.........Now no more emails to H1& or Info for another 2 months.........................................................Lets see if something happen by that time.;)

My Case status also shows "RIR"

I also got a Info reply just some time before today. My Pd is 2003/EB3/RIR.
I too have the case status shows RIR. What does this mean - still need to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
please be decoder and help, achieved NOF

I just checked the email, info and i found that I have a NOF on case status.. what is the next step please help

Case Status "PW" - What is PW

Hi All:

I requested the case status and today i got a response with Case Status as "PW"

Does any one know what this means?
Any insight greatly appreciated. See signature for details

suggestions requested

hello this is the email i have gotten from the pbec info @ email address

ETA Case Number:

P-05221-XXXXX

Priority Date:

03/27/2005

Processing Type:

RIR

Case Source:

State

Employer Name:

XXXXXXXXX

Business Activity:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Occupation Title:

COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, SYSTEMS SOFTWARE

Occupation Code:

15-1032

Rate of Pay:

$ XXXXXXX / Yearly

Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Visa Type:

H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:

INDIA

Case Received Date:

03/27/2005

Processing Center:

Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:

NOF

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

what can i do, please tell me

hello this is the email i have gotten from the pbec info @ email address

ETA Case Number:

P-05221-XXXXX

NOF

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

what can i do, please tell me

Your attorney and employer will get that NOF letter in 5 to 10 days. They will give close to 40 days time to reply.
Keep touch with your employer and attorney.