Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How come some people get "Case Status" field in thier screen shot. I have sent to PBEC the request for screen shot almost 8 times till now. But never have seen that Case Status option in my screen shot. And I assume most of us dont have it. Any guess what could be the reason why only few people aget "Case Status" field in thier screen shot? :(

I had a same question
This is what i got when i sent an email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 2:40 PM
To: "My name"
Subject: RE: CASE STATUS INFORMATION - ALIEN: my name

Dear Requester,

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http:pds.pbls.doleta.gov.

Thank You

H-1B Visa Team
And when I sent an email to H1b7..
got the reply with all the fields...
thanks

Well i got exactly same reply 2 days back from H17year....

and in last 2 days i have sent 2 email to Info@........ But no show. Basically have not replied to my any emails. so still dont know what is the case status :confused:

Probably its not going to work for us and we are not luck to see our case status details.

I dont know what to say. Just keeping my fingures crossed since 2002.........

I had a same question
This is what i got when i sent an email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 2:40 PM
To: "My name"
Subject: RE: CASE STATUS INFORMATION - ALIEN: my name

Dear Requester,

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http:pds.pbls.doleta.gov.

Thank You

H-1B Visa Team
And when I sent an email to H1b7..
got the reply with all the fields...
thanks

Slayhy, Infact they waited till the documents received from PBEC.
I talked to my attorney today. He told me that he contacted DOL and found out that they sent his office NOF, which the company never recieved. There are 3 more cases similiar to mine and they all got denied as well. My attorney said that he informed DOL that his office has not received any of these NOF's. Still waiting for the hard-copy of these denial letters.....what are the chances that DOL might open these cases are process them ?

Certified

My LC status shows as certified as of this afternoon. Just one day later than the day I projected it would. I know this is going to sound like a cliche, but I really hope all of you guys will have theirs certified soon as well.

See you in other forums.

COUNT ME IN AS WELL !! Waiting forever......

VIRGINIA/RIR/EB2
Priority Date: May 8, 2002
45 days letter received: YES
45 days letter replied: YES
ETA case #: P-04272-09XXX
Online Status: IN PROCESS

I talked to my attorney today. He told me that he contacted DOL and found out that they sent his office NOF, which the company never recieved. There are 3 more cases similiar to mine and they all got denied as well. My attorney said that he informed DOL that his office has not received any of these NOF's. Still waiting for the hard-copy of these denial letters.....what are the chances that DOL might open these cases are process them ?
Hey Slashy, Don't worry.. This also happened to me.. Same thing.. My case got denied and when my lawyer spoke to them they told same story that they sent NOF, but my lawyer never received any NOF.. they turned my case again In_Process next day..
I think DOL is playing some dirty game and which is illegal, they just misguiding us to safe themselves.. I think they are not sending us any NOF or they have problem in their mailing addresses database...

Hello All,

If labor cleared and I-140 approved, can that person carry the priority date to the next employer?. Does he need to wait for 180 days upon approval of I-140 to port the date?. My attorney says we can port the date to next employer upon approval of I-140. Is that true?. Please let me know. I need help on this.

Thanks..

and in last 2 days i have sent 2 email to Info@........ But no show. Basically have not replied to my any emails. so still dont know what is the case status :confused:

Probably its not going to work for us and we are not luck to see our case status details.

I dont know what to say. Just keeping my fingures crossed since 2002.........

It might take more time to get reply from the info address..Hang in there...I got reply after 2 days...
Do not send requests to the H1B address for info....

I am hoping I will get my LC certified soon. PD is March 25, 2005. EB2/NJ/RIR. Case number is P05215-74XXX.

My LC status shows as certified as of this afternoon. Just one day later than the day I projected it would. I know this is going to sound like a cliche, but I really hope all of you guys will have theirs certified soon as well.

See you in other forums.

T in case number

Recently my lawyer submitted an inquiry to the H1B email (h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us) and they listed the case number as T-xxxxx-xxxxx. When I check this number on the Online System (http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm) I get the answer that T number is not allowed. When I search this as P-xxxxx-xxxxx it comes back as No records matched your query, please check the case number.

They did not send any 45-day letter for my case. There is no response from Info@PHI.DFLC.US either. Can someone in the forum please suggest what might be going on? My labor was filed in November 2002 from Maryland and it did not reach Regional. I am just concerned what is going on with my labor.

Please let me know what I should do. Last thing I want to know, after having waited for about 5 years that they simply lost my case. Please advise. Also, let me know if you would need more information on the case to help me.

Thanks.

Narayan,

From http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

No Contact from BEC
The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) has developed a process for an employer or attorney who believes an application should be pending at the Backlog Elimination Centers (BECs) but for which no contact (e.g., no 45-Day Center Receipt Notification Letters (CRNL), case closed letter, or other correspondence about the case) from the BECs has been received.

In order to provide these employers with the opportunity to have their applications processed while also guarding against potential fraud, OFLC has established specific steps for employers or their attorneys to follow. These steps are outlined in the FAQ located here.

NOTE: This process is only for cases where the employer or attorney has received no contact whatsoever from the BEC about the case. This procedure is not for status checks or other case inquiries. This process is only for employers or their designated attorneys. Alien beneficiaries of labor certification applications are not authorized to use this process.

I am surprised your lawyer was not aware of this earlier though...

labor certified 2-23-07
case # p-05136-15
pd nov-18.2002
eb3 tr/rir ( backlog center they did "RIR" )
and i130 approved oct,2002 under 245i:brother/sister catg.
priority janu.12, 2001. bangladesh.
can i file i-485 with i-140 by april.2007 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
At Last !!!!

My L C Application has been CERTIFIED !!! as per Online Case Status Link.

PD :- 27 OCT 2003
STATE:- GA/ RIR/ EB3
P:05013-23***
45 DL Apr.2005