Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi Tanveer...!!

what a coincidence..I just visited this last page of this thread today...

anyway..congrats !! atleast something came out..file the 140 for the second one,it will take atleast 6-7 months for the 140 in regular processing...meanwhile the 1st one will come out...

Hey, its nice to see all the veterans visiting this :).

Is it ok if I send an email from my yahoo id, instead of office id?
Or is there any rule for this inquiry, I mean the lawyer and the manager are the only persons for any query of pbec.
PD 04/13/04
ST:NY
EB2 RIR

Most of the time they reply on office emails. You can send an inquiry for yourself - so far there are no rules. I got it for myself.

Final Review Status

Hello All,

I have a "Final Review" status in my screen shot. Anyway, my Rate of Pay from my company is $25000 but the prevailing wage for my position is $27768.

It's like 90% +/-.

Do you guys think I'm going to get a NOF?

any opinions or experiences are more than welcome.

thanks.
:D

Hi-

I just received a screen shot from PBEC for my case and the case status shows "PW"; and the following fields are blank- occupation title, occupation code, prewailing wage. Gurus, can you guide me on what this means? Thanks !!

Case#: p-05133-13XXX

Case Status Rir

Freinds

I sent an email to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us three days back today I got screen shot which I get all the time and in the case status colum its says RIR

Is there any body else who got case status as "RIR" also they have mentioned processing type as RIR

All respected memebers who are waiting from since 2001-2002 requested to raise their hands if you have not received any NOF

Thanks

Tanveer Ahmad

Waiting Since 2002

Man,
I am tired of yawning from an ongoing wait. I hope that the PBEC folks will move their hands and do something about the 2001 2002 cases.
Sandin007
PD Nov 2002
RIR, VA

2001-2002 Guys

[COLOR="Blue"]ALL GUYS HEAVING PD TILL 12/31/2002 ARE REQUESTED TO RAISE THEIR HANDS WITH PD & NOF INFO IF ANY . I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANEY ARE STILL WAITING SINCE 2002[/COLOR]

LIFO or FIFO

I think now its clear That PBEC fooled us by certifying LC in LIFO fashion rather then FIFO and then not moving the prority date so that even small amount of cases that they approved for 2001 and 2002 cannot apply for 485.

ridiculous.:mad:

See my signature

[COLOR="Blue"]ALL GUYS HEAVING PD TILL 12/31/2002 ARE REQUESTED TO RAISE THEIR HANDS WITH PD & NOF INFO IF ANY . I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANEY ARE STILL WAITING SINCE 2002[/COLOR]
My NOF is on Prevailing wage (PW). Replied 4 months back and not heard back any thing. Last week a screen shot and still PW was not filled even after 4 months of rebutting with the private salary survey existed in 2002.

case status- PW

My NOF is on Prevailing wage (PW). Replied 4 months back and not heard back any thing. Last week a screen shot and still PW was not filled even after 4 months of rebutting with the private salary survey existed in 2002.

My case status from screen shot shows PW. Does this mean I would be getting a NOF for prewailing wage ?!!

Thanks for your feedback.

Certified!!

I'm glad to share with you that my case has been certified today.

My case:
PD: 25-AUG-2003 ,CA , RIR
P-04324-07***

I really hope the best to all of you, my friends in this long journey.
ArgenBas

I Am Waiting To Since 4/25/2001 From Ca Long Beach
Dol S F Transfer To Back Log On Philladelphia On 11/04-2004
45 Letter Received On 2-9-2005 And Send Back On 2/9/2005
And Received By Philladelphia Back Log On 2-11-2005
On 9-11-2006 Case Was On Data Review On 9/12/2006case Was On Process And Still On Process Desperate