Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

cnool said:
I sent an email to info..., and got response today. It says my status is "RIR" and Occupation Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing Wage are blank. I think they have not started my case yet and I have a long way to go. But just wonder any one could give me any idea about how long I have to wait? So desperate!!!

BTW, my attorney will fax PBEC to inquire my case information, and I will update after he tells me.

State : South carolina
BEC : Philadelphia
Priority Date : Dec. 16, 2004
Category : RIR; EB2
45-day letter : May, 2006
ETA case #: P-05213-6xxxx
Labor status : In-Process
I sent an email to info@ last week and got response 2/8, Occupation Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing Wage are all blank. Sent an email this week again, got response yesterday, all the fields are filled up. So maybe the waiting is not long....., hope so.

Any NOF after being Final review?

I also got a reply from Info@PBEC. This time all the fields were full and it also included the Status: "Final Review". In my previous screenshots (About 4 weeks ago) I did not get the prevailing wage or the status fields.

The Issue: The issue I see is that the prevailing wage they have now listed is more than the pay rate I get. I was wondering if anyone in this situation got a NOF after thier status was in "Final Review"?

The other thing is that I'm in a higher education job and had heard that higher ed jobs are not bound by the prevailing wage. is this true?

Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated.

To NYLATER:

Thanks for your reply. You give me some hopes which I need definitely right now. BTW, could you please let me know your priority date and ETA case # (first 5 digits should be good)? I appreciate it.

Status Field In Screen Shot

How come some people get "Case Status" field in thier screen shot. I have sent to PBEC the request for screen shot almost 8 times till now. But never have seen that Case Status option in my screen shot. And I assume most of us dont have it. Any guess what could be the reason why only few people aget "Case Status" field in thier screen shot? :(

ahmad51 said:
I also got a reply from Info@PBEC. This time all the fields were full and it also included the Status: "Final Review". In my previous screenshots (About 4 weeks ago) I did not get the prevailing wage or the status fields.

The Issue: The issue I see is that the prevailing wage they have now listed is more than the pay rate I get. I was wondering if anyone in this situation got a NOF after thier status was in "Final Review"?

The other thing is that I'm in a higher education job and had heard that higher ed jobs are not bound by the prevailing wage. is this true?

Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Info@PHI.DFLC.US

just tell them to kindly provide your case status. I gave them my ETA Case Number, Alien Name, Employer Name, Employer Address, Priority Date, and so on. They replied 2 days later. Good Luck!

Status Request

Just send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and ask for case status update.

This is what I sent:
I need to find out about the status of the application in your center. Please let me know what the status of my case is so I can plan accordingly.

Employer Info:
Employer Name: XXX
Employer Address: ...

Employee Info:
Name: Your Name here
Date filed application: MM/DD/YY
State filed from: Your State.

GC786 said:
Can you provide the details of the exact email address to verify the case status and the format if possible?

I sent the mail to the pbec for the email info@ and i got the following reply. can u be decoder and tell me the meaning of the mail

ETA Case Number:

P-05221-xxxxx

Priority Date:

03/27/2005

Processing Type:

RIR

Case Source:

State

Employer Name:

xxxxxx

Business Activity:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:

$ xxxxx / Yearly

Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visa Type:

H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:

INDIA

Case Received Date:

03/27/2005

Processing Center:

Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:

RIR

I will be very happy if somebody tell me what is the next step, i think I have to wait for some of the time, because my date is march 27 2005, but i want to know if it is ok if the fields are not filled up only, the occupation code, the prevailing wage, . I have seen the posts of the people, some people but i have not seen any of the answers
kindly reply to the post

amrikagc said:
I sent the mail to the pbec for the email info@ and i got the following reply. can u be decoder and tell me the meaning of the mail

ETA Case Number:

P-05221-xxxxx

Priority Date:

03/27/2005

Processing Type:

RIR

Case Source:

State

Employer Name:

xxxxxx

Business Activity:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:

$ xxxxx / Yearly

Prevailing Wage:

Alien Name:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visa Type:

H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:

INDIA

Case Received Date:

03/27/2005

Processing Center:

Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:

RIR

I will be very happy if somebody tell me what is the next step, i think I have to wait for some of the time, because my date is march 27 2005, but i want to know if it is ok if the fields are not filled up only, the occupation code, the prevailing wage, . I have seen the posts of the people, some people but i have not seen any of the answers
kindly reply to the post
see my above post. Next thing will be: all the fields are filled up and status change to "final review", at least it is my case. My case no is alst p-05221-XXXXX.

cnool said:
Thanks for your reply. You give me some hopes which I need definitely right now. BTW, could you please let me know your priority date and ETA case # (first 5 digits should be good)? I appreciate it.
PD: 3/24/05
ETA: p-05221-XXXXX

Labor Denied

I checked my status today and it show 'DENIED'. I am in my 7th year extension. I contacted my attorney and he is going to find out why it was denied. What are my options now?

Priority Date: July, 2003 p-04275-*****

slashy said:
I checked my status today and it show 'DENIED'. I am in my 7th year extension. I contacted my attorney and he is going to find out why it was denied. What are my options now?

Priority Date: July, 2003 p-04275-*****

Sorry to hear about your case, did you receive any NOF for your case?

Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear about your case...but don't worry ...one of my friend case also got denial since his company didn't sent an appropriate documents. But when his lawyer contacted to PBEC and sent all require documents his case case got certified next day. Try to findout the reason why your case got denied.

slashy said:
Nope. I did not get any NOF

pkk123 said:
Sorry to hear about your case...but don't worry ...one of my friend case also got denial since his company didn't sent an appropriate documents. But when his lawyer contacted to PBEC and sent all require documents his case case got certified next day. Try to findout the reason why your case got denied.
Thanks for the information. That gives me some hope. I talked to my attorney and he wants to wait for the hard copy denial letter. Do you think I need to pursue him to call the PBEC? Can I call and find out the reason for the denial? With the way things work at PBEC, is there any chance they would tell me the reason for denial on the phone?

Sorry for asking too many questions but I am in a panic mode right now. Appreciate your help and information.

I think you shud talk to the lawyer of ur case and the pbec. most denied cases lawyers of the cases talk to the pbec and solve the next steps
good luck on the talks to the pbec

hi slashy i am sorry to read that. here are the best option you have as per me.

Rebute the denial.
get the screenshot.
file for the h1b extention if it is expiring within 6 months with screenshot.
file for perm then 140.
you will get it before you h1 expires.
so you set.
Also shot your best with rebutal to get it certified.

I believe that they are REQUIRED to send an NOF. They just cannot deny it.

Thanks for the information. That gives me some hope. I talked to my attorney and he wants to wait for the hard copy denial letter. Do you think I need to pursue him to call the PBEC? Can I call and find out the reason for the denial? With the way things work at PBEC, is there any chance they would tell me the reason for denial on the phone?

Sorry for asking too many questions but I am in a panic mode right now. Appreciate your help and information.

I got the same NOF. But my lawyer seems to be hopeful that it can be successfully rebutted. Don't worry. I am considering applying to Canada. I have heard the GC there comes in 8 months.
Just in case...

GC_Wait2002,

You should be ok as I also have the same NOF.

aycy
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC