Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Sharing a bit of joy

I just wanted to share my tiny bit of joy with the old timers here. Finally after 3.5 months of chasing down my lawyers legal assistant, they mailed out my 140/485 applications. They took so long that I had very little feeling of joy when I found out that they are actually done. Does anyone read Dilbert? The HR exec in dilbert is the evil Dogbert. We are stuck with 3 copies of dogbert here (Govt/lawyers/HR). None of them is sympathetic to our cause. In fact they do everything to delay your case.

Can anyone answer the following:
1. What is the avg processing time for regular 140?
2. What is the processing time for AP?
3. What is the processing time for EAD? I heard you can get your EAD locally at a USCIS office if 485 has been pending for 90 days. Is it true?

Wishing everyone gets out of PBEC blackhole soon...

2002calabor said:
I just wanted to share my tiny bit of joy with the old timers here. Finally after 3.5 months of chasing down my lawyers legal assistant, they mailed out my 140/485 applications. They took so long that I had very little feeling of joy when I found out that they are actually done. Does anyone read Dilbert? The HR exec in dilbert is the evil Dogbert. We are stuck with 3 copies of dogbert here (Govt/lawyers/HR). None of them is sympathetic to our cause. In fact they do everything to delay your case.
congrats
\

Can anyone answer the following:
1. What is the avg processing time for regular 140?

Regular 140 is taking 6 months - 8 months, but it is trending to get longer.
PP 140 is taking 2 weeks, i think u should upgrade to PP if you haven't. Since you labor was approved 3 months back, is there a chance that if DOL institutes the 45 day expiry rule that your labor will be considered expired.
Not trying to alarm you but a worthwhile thought.

2. What is the processing time for AP?
It is taking 2-3 months, faster if you get to TSC.

3. What is the processing time for EAD? I heard you can get your EAD locally at a USCIS office if 485 has been pending for 90 days. Is it true?
same, 2-3 months, not sure if you can get an EAD locally, should ask in the 485 forums.

Wishing everyone gets out of PBEC blackhole soon...

Case status - "Final Review"

After sending an email to info@ph.... I got an email back saying that my case status is "Final Review". What does it mean. How long do I have to wait ???????

I'm tired of this wait .....

SM
EB3-RIR/PA
PD - April 2003

It means it pending analysist review of the case before taking any final decision. If i am right that's the last step of the process. So i guess approval is not far away.

What did you ask for in the email you sent? To what email address? Did you sent it from your home or work email?
thanks

smm123 said:
After sending an email to info@ph.... I got an email back saying that my case status is "Final Review". What does it mean. How long do I have to wait ???????

I'm tired of this wait .....

SM
EB3-RIR/PA
PD - April 2003

Info@PHI.DFLC.US

agron said:
What did you ask for in the email you sent? To what email address? Did you sent it from your home or work email?
thanks

I send the email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US requesting case status. You have to include following information in the email

Employer name
Employee name
Date of filing
State where filed
Case number

I send it from my personal email id and got the reply in 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified

:) Gurus:
I had been a silent reader here and like to share the news. My online status shows "certified" today. We have not received the paerwork yet, but hopefully this is true ! The Forum was really veyy helpful.
Here my details :

PD : March 15, 2005
RIR, EB2, FL

Hi,

I just checked my labor status online and it shows as "CERTIFIED". I am very happy that i finally have my labor approved. This forum has lot of good information.

Good luck.

PD: 02-13-05
State: RI
Case # 05216-7XXXX

Is it Case Status: field in the screen shot?

I sent an email.. I received the reply, but my Case Status field shows like this "Case Status:RIR". Is it Case Status: field in the screen shot.

smm123 said:
I send the email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US requesting case status. You have to include following information in the email

Employer name
Employee name
Date of filing
State where filed
Case number

I send it from my personal email id and got the reply in 2 days.

Screen shot shows case status NOF

Friends,

I requested screen shot of my Pending Labor and received it today. It shows the Case Status as "NOF". It shows the rate of pay as $60000/yearly and Prevailing wage as $78354. I was following up with my lawer and they had a standard reply that they have not received any communication from PBEC.

I am going to forward this screen shot to they and ask them to followup but can you guys suggest what are my options. I am waiting for the labor since last three and half year. I have not changed my employer since then. I am getting very nervous.

Thanks

LAbour Certified today

Guys,

My time to share the good new, i have been silent reader and today in morning my status showed as Certified.

This forum is one of the best example of team work i have came across.

We should have more like this, to make life easy.

I wish everyone a speedy Labour approval.

Regards
PD March 25 2005

To whoever it applies.

Hello all,
When PBEC sended your lawyer any notice or letter has anyone ever didn't recieve a letter/notice due to the error in your lawyer's address and when you did recieve it again from the PBEC how long did it took?.... :confused:

I am in the Same situation too. You may be getting NOF wrt to the Difference in Salary. There is nothing to do till you get that NOF. You may rebut with either Salary survey or ask your company to match the 78k salary.

Labor_samasya said:
Friends,

I requested screen shot of my Pending Labor and received it today. It shows the Case Status as "NOF". It shows the rate of pay as $60000/yearly and Prevailing wage as $78354. I was following up with my lawer and they had a standard reply that they have not received any communication from PBEC.

I am going to forward this screen shot to they and ask them to followup but can you guys suggest what are my options. I am waiting for the labor since last three and half year. I have not changed my employer since then. I am getting very nervous.

Thanks

NOF tracker

Can any expert create a tracker for the NOF cases, this will help the increasing number of applicants who are getting NOF notices. Thanks

LALOO_PRASAD said:
I sent an email.. I received the reply, but my Case Status field shows like this "Case Status:RIR". Is it Case Status: field in the screen shot.

Yes, I got "Final Review" in the "Case Status" colum. Processing Type was marked as RIR and Case Source as Region

Seems like someone is putting together this email, rather than a automated system.

I came to know from my HR today that when they called almost 6months before it was in Final Review. With my luck I think I will be the last one to get cleared from PBEC.

SM
EB3/RIR PD April 2003

smm123 said:
Yes, I got "Final Review" in the "Case Status" colum. Processing Type was marked as RIR and Case Source as Region

Seems like someone is putting together this email, rather than a automated system.

I came to know from my HR today that when they called almost 6months before it was in Final Review. With my luck I think I will be the last one to get cleared from PBEC.

SM
EB3/RIR PD April 2003
hi smm123, how long it took to get you reply. thank

Is this normal

I got back the reply from Info@PHI.DFLC.US in 5 days but didnt really find anything helpful.

Processing Type:TR
Case Status:TR

Case Status shows TR (lucky thats its not a NOF).

My recruitment period ended mid January ... waiting for response from BEC(with any resumes they might have received) so that the recruitment report can be filed since one month.

How much time does it take for BEC to send out the letter after the recruitment period ends?

May be the analyst assigned(Initials are kje) to my case is very slow!!

Anybody in a similar situation.?

Just got the Email from info, it says there is a NOF and was generated on Feb-8th. Not sure if the Attorney/HR received it.

So dont have any details on it.

Last edited by a moderator: