Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Online status shows Certified!!!

Online status shows Certified. In fact, the processing type was showing up wrong and my attorney sent an email to PBEC 15 days back. Till yesterday it was 'In Process'. I hope it is really certified.

Anyways, good luck to everyone who is waiting.

State: NY
PD May 2004
EB3
RIR
P-05194-*****

Is my Case CERTIFIED ???

:confused: Gurus

My case number starts with T-05147-XXXXX with Priority Date of
August 6,2004. I was randomly trying to check my case status online, by changing the first alphabet from T to 'P'. My 45 day letter has been replied back in June 2006. Online case status by changing T to P shows as CERTIFIED.

BIG QUESTION: IS THIS ME? Would someone else have the same number as mine with "P" as the starting letter. Does case numbers change when 45 day letter is replied or for any other reason ???

Thanks in advance for your inputs !

Questions...

Here is the situation:

My current employer has received a NOF, and has till March 10th to Rebut.
Since I am on my 7th year (1st year extension), one of the reasons for the NOF was to prove experience, which I had.

Questions:
1) If I accept an offer from another firm (my visa expires on Nov/07), what happens with my current NOF rebut ? Is it prudent to accept an offer now?
2) If I accept the offer and they file for PERM, what is the time frame needed before my visa expires?
3) If I am hired now, considering that my H1B visa started on 2001, Labor dpto will consider my experiece as of today or as the from 2001?

My case number P-05223-XXXXX
Filing 03/04/05
NOF 02/07/07
Must rebut by 03/10/07

Any thoughts?
:confused:

ct_rk said:

August 6,2004. I was randomly trying to check my case status online, by changing the first alphabet from T to 'P'. My 45 day letter has been replied back in June 2006. Online case status by changing T to P shows as CERTIFIED.

BIG QUESTION: IS THIS ME? Would someone else have the same number as mine with "P" as the starting letter. Does case numbers change when 45 day letter is replied or for any other reason ???

Ask the BEC for a screen shot for H1B extension with the T number...They would respond and your name shall be in the screen shot and case number with P and then you shall be sure.....

ct_rk said:

Your 45-day letter should contain your new number starting with P. If you do not have a copy, get it from your lawyer.

If you are sure about the number portion of your case #, then yes your case is certified.

ct_rk said:

Last edited by a moderator:
My screenshot shows incorrect data for the visa type. Does someone know whom should we contact about it or e-mail address? My lawyer sent them faxes and letters a year ago wihtout any result.

Can someone please advise.

PD March 2004
State PA
ETA Case#: P-04275

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified !!!

coolmaro If you are sure about the number portion of your case #, then yes your case is certified

Originally Posted by ct_rk Gurus

Thanks Coolmaro/msamina/msp1976 ..
HR has just confirmed that my case has been certified, but have not received the official certificate.

Who determines EB2 or EB3 and How

Hello,
My labor was turned to Certified last week online :) (FL, RIR, PD Jan-2004) and I didn't receive the paperwork yet. My lawyer says they are not sure if it is EB2 or EB3. My company advertised for the position with BS + 5 Years and the occupation Code on the Screenshot was 030162010.

Does anyone you know how the EB catagory is determined? It seemd all of you guys know what catagory you are in:)

Thanks a lot!

PD 02/04 and also from PA. Still in process.
mercyofpbec said:
I am seeing all the neigboring states labors getting certified from PBEC with PD even in 2005 why is it not clearing its own states labor with PD 2004

my PD is oct 2004 EB3 and idea or any one in same boat

May be it's assigned to this person (Wyatt Earp), just like mine is. I have PD 02/04. P-04289-2****.RIR, regional.
dealsea said:
my pd is March, 04. I asked my lawyer why PBEC skipped my case. She told me that my case is in a slow hand. :(

some of the analysts in the pbec work in the slow mode of traffic. i think they will not care about how to process in the first in first out. some of the people are waiting from 2001 itself.
good luck and soon all of the people have the LCA soon

Hi All,

I have been a silent member of this forum. I have just checked my Labor cert case status and the status shows as "CERTIFIED". It has been a long wait.

Best of luck for all the members who have been waiting for so long. Don't worry guys it is just a matter of time.

Case number P-05216-7XXXX
PD: 02/14/05
State : Rhode Island
BEC : Philadelphia

My Case still says NOF

Guys,

I got a NOF in September 2006 and we replied to NOF in Oct 2006.. As we did not hear anything back, I e-mailed PBEC for the screenshot again and it is still showing NOF...

Anyone here is facing same problem?? any words of wisdom/encouragement will help guys

Thanks

Status = Denied

My labor certificate status is DENIED as per the website. Today morning I checked, it was IN PROCESS, now it is DENIED. Still my employe has not yet received the denial letter.

I got an NOF in December and my employer responed to it in January.

My employer has got same type of NOF for 3 more guys, out of them one is cerfitied, mine is denied and other two are still IN PROCESS.

My 7th year H1 was approved and valid until end of Feb 2008.

What are my options now? Any ideas are highly appreciated.

Thanks.