Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

not lately, but...

agron said:
Hi:
Last week I sent a request for status update to Info [Info@PHI.DFLC.US]
This morning I got an email with the subject line :RE: [SPAM] - Status update Please - Sending mail server found on dnsbl.sorbs.net
The message reads:

Dear Requestor:

The above-mentioned case, processing type has been changed to Reduction in Recruitment (RIR). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Thank you.

DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Anyone got something like this back lately?

I got this type of subject in the 1st screen shot request email I sent liek 1.5 yrs back!

try sendign the same email request for snapshot from another email id of yours and see.

good luck Agron

You are not alone!

Trust me all these lawyers are same. My labor got approved 3 months ago and I am still waiting for this bi*** to file my 140/485. She is still trying to get the forms ready. After 10 email/voicemail messages adn 10 days later she replies and every time she asks me to be patient. Sometimes it gets really embarrasing!

The HR is completely unhelpful too. So, I guess we are all stuck begging with lawyers/HR/managers until we get the green card finally!

**** SIGH *****

BarneySha said:
I know this isn't the right forum ...psl don't shoot me down....but I need to vent and ask a ?

My 6yr on H1 visa expires TODAY Jan 24, 2007!
I have been emailign him and my HR since Oct 2006 to do the 7th yr extension. Since I did NOT hear a word from them I assumed they did it...
and yesterdasy I sent a repeat email to my frikkin lawyer asking to update me on my H1 extension status...call it 6th sense but its funny I chose yesterday to do it!
hardly 5 mins after I email my lawyer I get a call from who else but 'GOD' himself saying 'oh crap we havent filed your 7th yr extension and it expires tmrw'..
so when I tell him you moron I sent you 10 emails regarding this..why did u ignore it so long???
So he cooly replies saying 'oh it slipped thru the cracks!!!!' anyways send me this this this docs RITE NOW!

i almsot died of a heart attack...no kidding. my chest really hurt!
so long story short, he rushed in the application n Fedexed it yesterday to VSC and was nice enough to keep me posted and also share the tracking number.

It's yet to be delivered.

so my ? to all you gurus...
am I safe? my visa expires TODAY Jan 24th 2007. Is it Ok for the application for 7th yr extension to reach VSC today?

appreciate your responses.

ScreenShot

I have sent several email requests to them myself and I have received a response. My attorney has never sent anything to them. I have forwarded the screenshot to my attorney for her records.

It does not matter if you are needing it for extension or not. Just use this text. This is what I used just few days ago:

U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration

Hello,

My name is XXX and I work for XXX in [CITY], [State]. [Employer Name] filed an application for permanent labor certification on my behalf [Date Apllication Filed] . It was filed to the regional center in Atlanta. We have received and responded to the 45 day letter in April 06.

I need to find out about the status of the application in your center. Please let me know what the status of my case is so I can plan accordingly.

Employer Info:
[Employer Name]

[Employer Address]

Employee Info:

Name: XXXX

Date filed application: August 2004

State filed from: XXX

Thanks,

Your Name
Your Title
Your Employer

willgetgc2005 said:
Thank You Ahmad.

Do they require the request to come form my attorney ? I dont need it for 7th year extension, but more for my peace of mind. Did anyone have experience bypassing the attorney and requesting for it ?

Does the Attorney have screen shot of the case at PBEC anyways ? My ATT
is not very helpful/useful.

so your suggestions will be helpful.

Hi all,

I have good news to share , my sister in law labor got certified today. all her details are in thread below

State : New Jersey
PD: 10/27/2004
Region : PHL - Never made to regional
Category EB3/RIR
Date Certified : 01/24/2007
Case Number: P-05158-56*

Thanks and I wish all those who have been waiting should get there labor soon.

I was notified that my HR received the approval the day before yesterday. :D

See my signature for detailed status. After 4 years and 2 months, two close and reopenings, finally....I can proceed to the next step.

Screenshot

LengthyLabor,

Well then just send the email and give your info and ask for a status update without mentioning the extension. They will still send you a response. See my other posting with the text I used just last week.

Good Luck,

lengthyLabor said:
But can you mention H1 Extention even if you have not reached 6 years of H1-B ?

Sorry Guys... Need to let out steam and I know this is the only tolerant forum that understand the pain of those who have rotted at PBEC for years.

So after waiting for over 4 years to get my LC, and 3 months after that the legal assistant decided to start working today. He's asking for information that is either not required or I have already provided to him. On top of it he copies the HR of the company on the email. The tone of email almost makes it sound like I am not providing the information. I am really getting tired..... I could have never thought that employment based green card would be so hard! The managers/HR/lawyer/legal assistant, they all make you feel like a beggar before they do anything for you.

**** REALLY TIRED OF THIS BS ****

Congratulations to you and to me too - I just completed 5 years of waiting

ccv said:
After 821 days I finally got my Labor CERTIFIED .

Thanks a lot Imm Portal for all the good threads and leads.

Cheers !
c: )

Congratulations dude.

Its been more than 5 years...Just thinking of the number of days - 1828 days, makes me sick.

Congrats!

GCWhereareyou said:
I was notified that my HR received the approval the day before yesterday. :D

See my signature for detailed status. After 4 years and 2 months, two close and reopenings, finally....I can proceed to the next step.

Congratulations!! Time to celebrate! This gives hope to me regarding my husband's case which was closed last year october and it is in data review ever since.. :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

2002calabor said:
Sorry Guys... Need to let out steam and I know this is the only tolerant forum that understand the pain of those who have rotted at PBEC for years.

So after waiting for over 4 years to get my LC, and 3 months after that the legal assistant decided to start working today. He's asking for information that is either not required or I have already provided to him. On top of it he copies the HR of the company on the email. The tone of email almost makes it sound like I am not providing the information. I am really getting tired..... I could have never thought that employment based green card would be so hard! The managers/HR/lawyer/legal assistant, they all make you feel like a beggar before they do anything for you.

**** REALLY TIRED OF THIS BS ****
I am with you, going through the same hell. I am at a considerable position of authority in my project and in my client relationship, yet I have to tread the water carefully, and beg and plead through the legal office's imcompetency to get things done. Its tough maintaining one's sanity and sticking to one's personal ethics in such a situation....to resist the overpowering urge to do matching damage. I might be nearing my threshold though, as I am sure you are too!

Question regarding PD

Hi guys,

Been a silent reader of this forum for a long time. Appreciated the information gained from this forum.

I have a pending RIR case with a PD of April 31st. 2001. I rcvd my 45 day letter in August 2005. I replied and sent in the requested documents. Till today, I have not heard back. I checked online and it shows that my case is "in process" status.

My question is, can I use my RIR PD date if I file under PERM?

Thanks guys.

Kam

Applied in RIR but online shows TR

I applied my labor in RIR. As of yesterday it was showing RIR but suddenly today it is showing TR. Is this something wrong with the software/system? Do I need to worry about it? My PD is 12/22/04.

rks2004 said:
I applied my labor in RIR. As of yesterday it was showing RIR but suddenly today it is showing TR. Is this something wrong with the software/system? Do I need to worry about it? My PD is 12/22/04.

Please read the update here.

Labor Certified after Denial

My case was denied on 20th of last month due to lack of response for NOF. My lawyer sent NOF reply in time.

On Jan 12th, case status has been changed to INPROCESS from Denied. I don’t know whether my lawyer resent NOF reply or BEC found the original rebuttal.

Today morning, finally my case has been certified

BTW, my company received around 10 approvals in the last 2 days.

ME/EB2 RIR/PD 10/04/2004.
P-05242-xxxxx

giri_tpt said:
My case was denied on 20th of last month due to lack of response for NOF. My lawyer sent NOF reply in time.

On Jan 12th, case status has been changed to INPROCESS from Denied. I don’t know whether my lawyer resent NOF reply or BEC found the original rebuttal.

Today morning, finally my case has been certified

BTW, my company received around 10 approvals in the last 2 days.

ME/EB2 RIR/PD 10/04/2004.
P-05242-xxxxx

Congratulations, maybe BEC misplaced the NOF reply. Unlike 45 day letter reply, they are Denying the case for non-receipt of NOF rebuttal (not simply closing it anymore).

Certified

Dear All,

I have one good news and one bad news. First the good news, I looked at the LC Website and my status is ........ CERTIFIED!!!!! YEAH!!!

Now the bad news is, two weeks ago our divison was acquired by a rival company and they are not taking any of the current employees. (Geeez)

So I got certified but I am being laid-off. OK Not everything can go right all the time, right?

Any advise???

Thank you for your thoughts.

KIKO99
PD 19-10-04
SWA North Carolina
Sent to PBEC 11/04
P-05020-33XXX
Certified Online 1/25/07

Kiko99 said:
Dear All,

I have one good news and one bad news. First the good news, I looked at the LC Website and my status is ........ CERTIFIED!!!!! YEAH!!!

Now the bad news is, two weeks ago our divison was acquired by a rival company and they are not taking any of the current employees. (Geeez)

So I got certified but I am being laid-off. OK Not everything can go right all the time, right?

Any advise???

Thank you for your thoughts.

KIKO99
PD 19-10-04
SWA North Carolina
Sent to PBEC 11/04
P-05020-33XXX
Certified Online 1/25/07
Sorry about your situation. Try to see if the company will at least agree to process 140 (you can get it premium processed). After that, if you find a new employer and they agree to process fresh PERM application for you, you can port the PD from the old 140 to the new one. Seek professional legal counsel.

After 5 years my Labor is certified today. My priority date is 27 Dec 2001.
I am so happy about the certified message. Sent an email to the attorney office about the certified message and asked for the next step.

Praying for everyone.

State :- NC
Labor certified from Philadelpia BEC on 01/25/07
PD is 27 dec 2001 according to the lawyer.

kperias said:
After 5 years my Labor is certified today. My priority date is 27 Dec 2001.
I am so happy about the certified message. Sent an email to the attorney office about the certified message and asked for the next step.

Praying for everyone.

State :- NC
Labor certified from Philadelpia BEC on 01/25/07
PD is 27 dec 2001 according to the lawyer.

Congratulations! am very happy for you.

Answer

First of all, there is no 31st in April.
As per my understanding, you need to convert your old case to PERM to keep your old PD. But the two applications must be identical. Or you can file a PERM, get it approved, and file I-140. Then if your old case is approved by that time, you can file another I-140 with old LC and port the old PD to the new I-485 based on the 2nd I-140. This is only useful if you can avoid visa retrogression by doing that and extend your H-1 for three years.
Hope this helps!
kam555 said:
Hi guys,

Been a silent reader of this forum for a long time. Appreciated the information gained from this forum.

I have a pending RIR case with a PD of April 31st. 2001. I rcvd my 45 day letter in August 2005. I replied and sent in the requested documents. Till today, I have not heard back. I checked online and it shows that my case is "in process" status.

My question is, can I use my RIR PD date if I file under PERM?

Thanks guys.

Kam
;)