Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Try requesting a screen shot

mbarkur said:
Folks,

My employer not giving me ETA # or any receipt number for LC applied sometime in April 2004. He did not tell me exact PD as well. Is there any way I can get this? Since my attorney is a in-house attorney, she is also not willing to disclose the ETA or PD for my LC.

Is there any way I can get this from PBEC?

Thanks
mbarkur.

Ask them if they can do a screen shot for you to check the status of the Labor process and then tell them to send you a copy. The ETA number is on there and they may not remeber to blank it out :)

a_to_z_gc said:
Hi guys,

I need your views on whether it's ok to change the department within the same company,location and keeping the title same when your labor is still in process? If I change my department will it affect my H-1B/Green Card process?

Kindly share your views.

Thanks!

That is ok. It should not effect your H1B at all. GC is out of question. I'm assuming both department has same HR and they know your case very well. H1 is also on company's name, not for any particular department.

mbarkur said:
Folks,

My employer not giving me ETA # or any receipt number for LC applied sometime in April 2004. He did not tell me exact PD as well. Is there any way I can get this? Since my attorney is a in-house attorney, she is also not willing to disclose the ETA or PD for my LC.

Is there any way I can get this from PBEC?

Thanks
mbarkur.

You can send an email to PBEC, requesting a screen shot for 7th year extension of H1b. You can send this email, even if you do not need the extension. Mention your first name,last name, filing company name, state, priority date.
You'll get a screen shot with your case details. ETA number will be there.

Received physical notices?

Have any of you who have received approvals within the last couple of weeks received the physical notices of approvals yet?

I'm still " In process" but like to guage the time frame anyways.

A friend of mine who applied the same time I did (Sep 04) got his approval before the new year. I on the other hand, belong to the still waiting group :eek:

This is one of the most painful experiences of my life!! (just venting)

Hope to see more/faster approvals

LC paperwork recived after 4 days

This friend's approval paperwork was received by mail after 4 days
N_Hampshire said:
A friend LC got certified today:

SWA: MA
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: Dec 2003
RD: N/A
45 DL Received: July 06 Replied: July 06
ETA# P-05192-10xxx
On Line Status: Certified

Yes, See the signature below

ahmad51 said:
Have any of you who have received approvals within the last couple of weeks received the physical notices of approvals yet?

A friend of mine who applied the same time I did (Sep 04) got his approval before the new year. I on the other hand, belong to the still waiting group :eek:

Quick Question....

Hey Guys,

Mine's a non-RIR (PD: Sept 2003). I just got a note from my lawyer that my case has moved to the recruitment stage. Any idea how long it takes (on an average) for the certification? Does certification imply state and federal labor completion?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

tonyonline said:
Hey Guys,

Mine's a non-RIR (PD: Sept 2003). I just got a note from my lawyer that my case has moved to the recruitment stage. Any idea how long it takes (on an average) for the certification? Does certification imply state and federal labor completion?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Typically it may take several months. Please check this thread.

Certified
Hi Guys:
Have been a silent reader of this forum . Giving below my status .
Best of luck to all.

ETA Case#: P-05117-7****
PD: Oct 13th, 2004
Type: EB3/RIR
State: WV
WV State labor cleared Jan 31st 2005
45 day letter received: Aug 2nd 2005
45 day letter replied: Aug 4th 2005
Online Case Status: CERTIFIED (As of Jan 4th, 2007)

jaysai said:
No luck yet. I did not know there is a backlog in sending the LC paperwork :)

Looks like the attorney's office received my paperwork this week. My PD seems to have been messed up. Not sure of the problem yet. So, now starts yet another battle to get it fixed. Hope to see the light at the end of this long tunnel.

Certified

My LC is finally certified. :)

PD 06-30-2004 RIR TN - Atlanta - Phili.
Online status changed on 12-20-2004. Got copy of letter from DFLC Phili on Jan 4th, 2007.
Letter was dated Dec 19th, 2006. The mailing stamp on the envelope is dated Dec 27th, 2006.
Original went to my attorney.
Date of Acceptance for Processing seems to be right.

I wish good luck to every one waiting for approvals.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahmad51 said:

For the tracker, which state you applied your LC from? Thanks