Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GCMESS/badcat question

Hi GCMess/badcat,

Congratulations. I had a question for you all. When you asked for the screen-shots for the 7th year extension were all the fields filled? My PD is 08/08/2004 EB2 and the screen-shot does not show all the fields populated.

Thanks

gc_when? said:
Hi GCMess/badcat,

Congratulations. I had a question for you all. When you asked for the screen-shots for the 7th year extension were all the fields filled? My PD is 08/08/2004 EB2 and the screen-shot does not show all the fields populated.

Thanks

Hi GC_WHEN,

Thank you. I have got my screen shot in Nov 2005 for my 7th year extension in Jan. (Case Source, Business Activity, Occupation Title, Occupation Code, Prevailing Wage, Visa Type, Nationality, Case Received Date were not filled in at that time).

I have got another screen shot in Aug 2006, that one shows Occupation Code, Occupation Title and Prevailing wage fileds empty.

Hope this helps

Gcmess

Thanks for the prompt response. These are the exact fields that are not filled in my case. Hope they are able to adjucate my case soon.

Thanks

Congratulations!! ABC-JOJO

abc_jojo said:
I am a silient reader to this form since 2003. Today i checked backlog internet and found my labor approved.

RIR NY
PD - Jan 2003
Labor Approved - Dec, 18 2006 :)

Congratulations!! ABC-JOJO.. My PD is also "Jan 31 2003" /NY/RIR.. So I'm very happy to see that at least something is going on there..
I will appreciate if you could share your exact PD, first few Digits of Case#, RIR or TR, Qualification (BS or MS).. At least this will give me some home..
Thanks in advance and good luck for I-140/485..

Hi, gc_when:
I never asked for the screen-shots for the 7th year extension. I'm still in my first couple of H1 years.

gc_when? said:
Hi GCMess/badcat,

Thanks

Labor Approved today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I check my labor this afternoon and it says "CERTIFED"

i did check this morning and it said "IN PROCESS"

PD: May 27th 2004
Region - Atlanta
Transfered to PHILY
P-05014-27XXX

Thank you every one in the tracker for all the help and support.

I still can't belive it since then i have checked 10 more time to make sure i am not punching the wrong number

Good luck to all of you waiting

WA8ING4GC said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I check my labor this afternoon and it says "CERTIFED"

i did check this morning and it said "IN PROCESS"

PD: May 27th 2004
Region - Atlanta
Transfered to PHILY
P-05014-27XXX

Thank you every one in the tracker for all the help and support.

I still can't belive it since then i have checked 10 more time to make sure i am not punching the wrong number

Good luck to all of you waiting

Congratulations!.

Could you please tell me if your's is EB2 / RIR?..

Thanks,

Hi Do you have "Data Entry Assigned To" filled? except those from you mentioned in second screen shot?

GCMESS said:
Hi GC_WHEN,

Thank you. I have got my screen shot in Nov 2005 for my 7th year extension in Jan. (Case Source, Business Activity, Occupation Title, Occupation Code, Prevailing Wage, Visa Type, Nationality, Case Received Date were not filled in at that time).

I have got another screen shot in Aug 2006, that one shows Occupation Code, Occupation Title and Prevailing wage fileds empty.

Hope this helps

B-18 said:
Hi Do you have "Data Entry Assigned To" filled? except those from you mentioned in second screen shot?

Hi B-18,

I do not have "Data Entry Assigned To" in either one of my screen shots.

Kentucky Labor "CERTIFIED"

Hi Guys,
I checked my labor status online today and it's "CERTIFED" :)
thank you all very much for all your help and support.

ETA CaseNo: P-05014-27XXX
PD: July29th 2004
Type:EB3/RIR
State:Kentucky
Region:Atlanta
Online Case Status: CERTIFIED (Dec19th)

I wish good luck for everyone who is still waiting for Labor approval, especially the guys with priority dates of 2001 and 2002, I hope they get their approvals soon.

Hi,

Hi,

My EB2 Case form CA is stuck in PBEC. My Immi Attorney is not very concerned to check the status or send enquiry. What can I do or have my her do. I think only if a few enquiries are made, PBEC will act on the file. It is high time. Please share your thoughts.

PD: Dec 22, 2002
Category: EB2, RIR from CA
PBEC Number: P-0429X-26XXX

45 day letter replied to in Jan 2005. It has been 2 years since then and no news. Online case status shows 'IN PROCESS'

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally

Finally. It turns out to be a good Christmas.
Today I expected the same result but it showed CERTIFIED. :D :D
I know how it feels for a long wait. It took me 4.5 years for LC approval.
Hang in there guys. Good things does happen.
Thank you for all the info. Thank you for all the advices.

Grats Eaky! It's good to see some 2002's getting picked by the crane.
Most 2002 EB3 people are already current for I485. They should figure out that the 2003 and 2004 people don't gain much from getting off PBEC first. But who said brain is a requirement to work on the US gov...

Hi there. Still waiting. Hopefully this will be over before X-mas. Received Screen shot 7 yr ext on 10/20/06. Evreything was filled out.
Received regular screen shot on 11/28/06 and everything was filled out.
Case info: All fields filled. Data entry assigned Yvonne Bradley.
Data review: all fields. No missing info entered. Case rec'ved 10/15/04.
data submitted 12/21/04. Correction letter send 2/14/05. Correction letter rec'ved 2/18/05
RIR: assigned to Wyatt Earp

Sill waiting. PD is 2/05/04. Went to regional 8/04 and then to PBEC.
I see a lot of 04 cases being cleared later than mine.
6 Year expires April 07.

GCMESS said:
Hi GC_WHEN,

Hope this helps

Finally

I have been a regular reader of the valuable comments you guys have been posting, its my turn to share the good news.
Yesterday my HR guy called me and gave me a copy of the Final determinatation letter from PBEC, to my surprise it showed CERTIFIED.
The online satus is still showing IN PROCESS.
So my friends please check with your HR guys, your cases may be CERTIFIED.

Thank you for all the information.
Wish you all the best, I pray for all your cases to be CERTIFIED
PD May 2004

This is a copy of the reduction in recruutment section of the screenshot

NOF Letter Sent:

NOF Rebutal Due:

NOF Letter Received:

NOF Extension Granted:

Recommendation:

RIR Recommendation Date:

Assigned to:
Wyatt Earp

coolmaro said:

Nothing to get scared of...Most of the time the cases are assigned to Barbara Shiley....I am sure there are numerous other officers who are working on certifying the remaining cases.

Good luck !!

agron said:
This is a copy of the reduction in recruutment section of the screenshot

NOF Letter Sent:

NOF Rebutal Due:

NOF Letter Received:

NOF Extension Granted:

Recommendation:

RIR Recommendation Date:

Assigned to:
Wyatt Earp